Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,139 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Personal Loan In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Personal Loan In Abuja (1900 Views)

In Need Of Personal Loan / Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months / Get No Wahala Loan From UBA Best Of Personal Loan Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Loan In Abuja by thecardinal(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
I am a young health professional. I have made several efforts to obtain a loan of 500k from several personal loan companies to no avail.

All the company's that I called say they no longer give loans

Please any ideas. I intend to pay up in 12-18 month instalments. Thanks
Re: Personal Loan In Abuja by thecardinal(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please if you are viewing this topic and have a helpful suggestion, please kindly let me know. Thank you
Re: Personal Loan In Abuja by bizgenius1: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Op...Loans are scarce these days even with collateral,have u tried some micro finance banks there in abuja? am also looking for a 1m business loan as well here in ibadan and i have a #5million collateral...

1 Like

Re: Personal Loan In Abuja by thecardinal(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
bizgenius1:
Op...Loans are scarce these days even with collateral,have u tried some micro finance banks there in abuja? am also looking for a 1m business loan as well here in ibadan and i have a #5million collateral...
I am not eligible for official loan. No collateral, no salary account. The mfb will require me to bank with them for some time. Just got an office space for a fantastic offer and don't want to lose it. Thanks so much for your suggestion. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Personal Loan In Abuja by nwachukwu9(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Personal Loan In Abuja by thecardinal(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2016
nwachukwu9:

God forgive you. That's all I can say to you
Re: Personal Loan In Abuja by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: Personal Loan In Abuja by Chrisaba50: 5:48pm On May 24, 2020
FOR ANYONE BASED IN ABUJA WITH NEEDS FOR now now LOAN, AND YOU HAVE GOOD COLLATERAL Such ad; CARS, EMPTY HOUSES, BIKE, KEKE NAPEP etc. Interest is 17% per month, CALL 09014306565

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 / Help! How Can I Become A Paga Agent / New Challenge: Buying A N155k Tv With N20k. Join Me For A Ride.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.