Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months (3583 Views)

Comfort James ‘Abducted’ Over Inability To Pay Back N21,000 Grooming Loan / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by rhoci(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2017
If you are given N1 million interest free business loan,can you pay back in 4 months?

Companies makes profit from their business activities,all company re-invest the profit in the business, but few set aside portion of their profit to support NGOs, fine, but it will profit more if more of the profit is use to support SMEs as they will in turn create jobs and grow the economy.

Rhoci will be given out a percentage of her profit from the current sales programme as interest free loan to SMEs.
Quote this PROMO CODE:1M-SME SUPPORT. to apply.

At Rhoci we believe that every one can become a legal millionaire with the right support,do you need financial support ?

Share your opinion.
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by tyup(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2017
rhoci:
If you are given N1 million interest free business loan,can you pay back in 4 months?

Companies makes profit from their business activities,all company re-invest the profit in the business, but few set aside portion of their profit to support NGOs, fine, but it will profit more if more of the profit is use to support SMEs as they will in turn create jobs and grow the economy.

At Rhoci we believe that every one can become a legal millionaire with the right support,what support do you need? .

Share your opinion.

do you guys offer loan n if you do how much?
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2017
rhoci:

At Rhoci we believe that every one can become a legal millionaire with the right support,what support do you need? .

Share your opinion.
Funds as in loan...correct business that will give back is here
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by MrPeterson(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Yes i can pay back . Do you offer loan service ?
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by olaonex: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
I got a business that pays 5× the initial investment,i will pay back the.1 Million in 3 months if am given the opportiunity.My contacts are 08059302706 or viv247@gmail.com
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by drisaac4luv(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
I have a business plan that can pay back the money in two month. My contact is; 08101231252, drisaac4luv@gmail.com
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by emmaBS(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
I already have a business I'm running and 1 million naira will do the magic of taking it to the next level.

Yes, I will pay back in 4 months.
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by cosmas0p(m): 4:24am On Sep 18, 2017
i can pay back in 4 months,i have a pizza outlet business plan that can earn returns of over 300k monthly.Loan or partneship is welcome.check my signature for contact
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by Nicogen4us(f): 5:31am On Sep 18, 2017
rhoci:

Share your opinion.

I can. Am a business person already just to add it for expansion. Contact me on 08135631994 if you offer such loan
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by alaroyeibadan(m): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2017
I can surely pay back expanding my business with d money
Naijabrain@gmail.com
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2017
rhoci:

Share your opinion.

Where did u located can I contact u
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by hellllena(f): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Do u offer loan services
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by rhoci(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
As a believer of the Nigeria Project, our CSR is to fund SMEs from our project profit at no cost to the SMEs.

At Rhoci we believe that with cooperation everyone will prosper.
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by ishadfurnitures: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Im interested in the offer as a bussiness man kindly call or whatspp 08099212590
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by fa44us: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am interested bro. I need financial support( loan). Yes I will pay 1m in 4 four months. My contacts are: remisaac2013@gmail.com. Or 08134780680.
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by laka2016: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=rhoci post=60542585]If you are given N1 million interest free business loan,can you pay back in 4 months?

Rhoci will be given out a percentage of her profit from the current sales programme as interest free loan to SMEs.
Quote this PROMO CODE:1M-SME SUPPORT. to apply.

At Rhoci we believe that every one can become a legal millionaire with the right support,do you need financial support ?

Share your opinion.

Yea,I too can pay back within 4 months if given the loan. Although I'll would have thought asking for the money in 4 months would be a little tight. 6 months or 9 would have been better..Here's my contact too: 09036059464.
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by imagrg(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
I will buy agricultural goods and children's wears ( including shoes ) with it and sell them before December 25th and make at least 25% profit and return your money, pronto in January 2018!
Contact me on WhatsApp 08035096342
Or by email : ideye64@gmail.com
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by hamdash(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
i am so sure i would return it without much stress
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
I can pay back in 4 months.. I have correct business plan already.
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by Besthand2015: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
1M-SME SUPPORT
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by joinnow: 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
"1M-SME SUPPORT"
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by Ensho: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2017
joinnow:
"1M-SME SUPPORT"
to Be Candid If Given 1m,i Cant Pay Back In Four Months At Least 6mnts To 1yr,@four Months The Biz Has Just Started Feeling The Impact Of The Loan,and All Thing Been Equall I Need Few Months To Plunge In The Gain.emmanuelfolorunsho78@gmail.com
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by BuyLondonUsed: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2017
How does this work?... How can this loan/grant be processed or accessed?. No number, no address...
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by YESpParticipant: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=laka2016 post=60957214][/quote]
1M-SME-SUPPORT
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by YESpParticipant: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2017
@rhoci
"1M-SME SUPPORT"
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by joinnow: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ensho:
to Be Candid If Given 1m,i Cant Pay Back In Four Months At Least 6mnts To 1yr,@four Months The Biz Has Just Started Feeling The Impact Of The Loan,and All Thing Been Equall I Need Few Months To Plunge In The Gain.emmanuelfolorunsho78@gmail.com
It all depends what you want to invest it on.
I am not the one giving loan
Op Nl user name is Rhoci
Which is same as the website.
But op come back and give us your number its needed to complete application of SME loan.
Merci
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by YESpParticipant: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
joinnow:

It all depends what you want to invest it on.
I am not the one giving loan
Op Nl user name is Rhoci
Which is same as the website.
But op come back and give us your number its needed to complete application of SME loan.
Merci
please post their website for us here
Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by Pixeldesign: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months by Pixeldesign: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mr Rhoci you website can be and should be much better than what it is currently...
Contact me, let's get to redesign and rebrand it to a something more classic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here / E-cash Pro / Introducing Hotels.com.ng, A Hotels Listings And Reviews Site!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.