Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... (22879 Views)

Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... by joedams: 5:31am On Jan 30, 2016
shizzy7:
The wedding gown is beautiful
That cake is awesome...
That's not a cake I called a fruit tree.
Re: Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2016
abeniagbon:
There are much talented people of good creativity in Ondo state to compare with any other people around the country. Wow... This wedding is number one to compare with the wedding of cosharis sons wedding last year.
you want to trigger tribal war? Ku ise.. smh!
Re: Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... by redcurry(f): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2016
ThimmyWood:

Point of correction ma, it is not muda sile mogun enu pani again oooo, it is muda sile mogun enu tunise.
lolzzz. yes. U are right. but some of us still prefer to use ds old line. good or bad. I love every word of my Akure oriki.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... by wandeykul(f): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2016
kcynho:
[size=15pt]TAKING SELFIEzzz IS GRADUALLY BECOMING a kind of MADNESS,Must all pictures now b taken as selfies FGS [/size]
Nigerians av problem,they complain in every thing.
Re: Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... by saawe: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Akure Oloyemekun omo amuda sile fo gun enu pani... I wish you a blissful union
Re: Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... by kcynho(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
wandeykul:
Nigerians av problem,they complain in every thing.

Guess every1 who comments here must be a Nigerian,BAD PROPOSITION shocked
Re: Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... by ThimmyWood(m): 2:33am On Jan 31, 2016
redcurry:
lolzzz. yes. U are right. but some of us still prefer to use ds old line. good or bad. I love every word of my Akure oriki.
No pee... Which part of Ak are you from?
Re: Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... by redcurry(f): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2016
ThimmyWood:
No pee... Which part of Ak are you from?
Am from Oke-Aro. And you?
Re: Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... by ThimmyWood(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2016
redcurry:
Am from Oke-Aro. And you?
Ok. Actually, I'm from Iju in Ak North but I was born and bred in Ak. I live in Ijoka if you know the place.
Re: Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... by redcurry(f): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2016
ThimmyWood:

Ok. Actually, I'm from Iju in Ak North but I was born and bred in Ak. I live in Ijoka if you know the place.
yes. I know ijoka.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Abubakar Atiku Maidabino, Yantumaki District Head In Katsina / Lekan Balogun Named 42nd Olubadan Of Ibadanland / Ooni Ogunwusi At The 41st Odunde Festival In Philadelphia, USA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.