Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,922 members, 7,841,510 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price (1420 Views)

USA Visa Got Cancelled At POE Because The Officer Saw Something On My Biss Card. / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery / Were You Refused A Visa @ The Uk Embassy? Treat Ur Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by Superuser(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2009
You can contact Kunle Amosu formally of Standard Travels on 08056988417. He is very reliable and affordable.
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by drlokobi7: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
hw much for canadian visa will cost?reply
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by Superuser(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
500K only but if you are really serious about it, you can call him on the number above.
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by Delta007(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
drlokobi7:

hw much for canadian visa will cost?reply
It's a SCAM!!!
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by Superuser(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
I don't believe your statement. Is the fee too low or too high? It can never be a scam until he start to ask you to pay money into any given account and nobody can be so daft to the extent of paying a dime before any service is rendered.

If all you believe in is everybody is a SCAMMER. it is possible for someone to see your next post as a SCAM as well.
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by danieljeez: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
How much is usa visa?
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by danieljeez: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
How much is usa visa?
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by samdams: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2009
You said Canadian Visa is 500k , I wanna ask do i need to pay part payment before i get the Visa or I wont pay anything and when the Visa is Out i will pay you all the Money cause i have the money i can show u my account statement for you to know that i have the whole money and more but i will need the Visa and confirm it before paying you is that Ok reply so i can give u a call , here is my yahoo id , samdams2000
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by Superuser(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
Sure , you can call him to discuss. Once you agree on the terms and condition, Please call him on 08056988417.
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by samdams: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2009
just called u now , i will like to list all i need for me to contact my friend over there about it
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by symbian03(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2009
6 months visitors visa right?
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by laricole: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2009
pls i will like to know the real price for canada visa and the duration of geting the visa and, am i goging to pay before the visa is ready or how pls i will like to know and u said is formally standerd trvel now what is the company name,
Re: Canada, Uk & Usa Visa- @the Cheapest Rate I've Ever Seen, Very Affordable Price by Iyamu: 1:16am On Aug 03, 2009
@superuser, Please I'd love to b sure does it still stand? Been a while since u made the post
@every1, Any1 tried wanna giv us a hint

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students! Read N Choose Where You Travel Wisely / I Really Need To Learn Dutch. Any Help Pls? / Proof Of Funds For Canada @ Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.