Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. (24196 Views)

BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2016
ricsman:
after a well discovery of this nature as nairaland explorer, u should at least put a link the this film can be downloaded for those who haven't watch the film. more ink to ur pen

Really?

Don't really have that link, but do we have nairalanders that haven't seen the movie?

2 Likes

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Hadeyeancah(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Am following
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Kim Il-Sung, the founder of North Korea, was born on the same day that the Titanic sank.

1 Like

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2016
Launching of the ship.

The ship can be seen sliding backwards to the oceans and people trying to catch a glimpse.

1 Like

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Luckymay(f): 12:18am On May 19, 2016
Wow!!!
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 3:18am On May 31, 2016
MyMouth:
Pls where can I download the making of the movie?

If you have tubemate or apps that can download on youTube.
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Nobody: 3:20am On May 31, 2016
Explorers go to bed. It's late. wink wink

1 Like

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 3:20am On May 31, 2016
fadario:
Explorers go to bed. It's late. wink wink

grin
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Liljeez(m): 1:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Explorers:

If you have tubemate or apps that can download on youTube.
Gimme a youtube link let me download it pls
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2016
Titanic Replica.

The launch of the fully functioning Titanic II, the brain child of wealthy Australian businessman and politician Clive Palmer, who owns Blue StarLine, has been pushed back to 2018.

Titanic II will meet modern safety and design requirements, meaning it will have a welded hull instead of a riveted one, a diesel-electric propulsion system instead of steam engines, stabilisers, and high-tech navigational equipment. And it will have enough lifeboats for everyone on board there was a shortage on the doomed Titanic and modern-day evacuation systems.

Titanic II will be 13ft wider than the original ship, but its length (885ft), height (174ft) and weight (40,000 tonnes) will be similar and it too will have nine decks.

The new vessel will have 840 cabins across its three classes and a capacity of 2,435 passengers and 900 crew. Although no price tag was revealed, construction cost estimates have ranged from £300million to £400million.

With a planned journey from Jiangsu, China, to Dubai.

See more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3440405/Titanic-replica-photos-compare-original-ship.html

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Rich4god(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2016
Well explorer....

Seriously, I can't believe this thread haven't made FP... While there are tons of threads displaying naked celebrity on D FP.... SMH4 d mods....

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Survivors from the Titanic are pictured here rowing towards rescue ship the Carpathia in what appear to be relatively calm seas

1 Like

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by lazeal: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2017
Hishowlau:
The best movie I ever watch
some actors are only good for romantic movies and leonardo de caprio is one. This is the movie in which I really liked him and every other ones he has acted hasn't won my heart as much as this one.
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2017
lazeal:
some actors are only good for romantic movies and leonardo de caprio is one. This is the movie in which I really liked him and every other ones he has acted hasn't won my heart as much as this one.

Not about him alone, when you talk about storyline, the pictures, the shots, the soundtracks, theme songs, the production, the casts, and so on.

So real bro.

1 Like

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
lazeal:
He did well in blood diamonds and django too.
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Explorers:

Not about him alone, when you talk about storyline, the pictures, the shots, the soundtracks, theme songs, the production, the casts, and so on.

So real bro.
and the theme song... MY HEART WILL GO ON.
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
and the theme song... MY HEART WILL GO ON.

No, 'Hymn To The Seas' James Horner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T--kWb685IE
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Sanchez01: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Explorers, there are so many inconsistencies with your posts. Your title says 'Behind the scenes' but you ended up lumping events of the real Titanic experience with the thread.

It makes it a bit confusing. It would have been perfect if both were done separately.
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sanchez01:
Explorers, there are so many inconsistencies with your posts. Your title says 'Behind the scenes' but you ended up lumping events of the real Titanic experience with the thread.

It makes it a bit confusing. It would have been perfect if both were done separately.

Alright bro

1 Like

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Eleniyan15: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Explorers:

Alright bro

bossssssssss hope your honey moon sweet? please don't tell me this thread still haven't made f.p
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
Eleniyan15:

bossssssssss hope your honey moon sweet? please don't tell me this thread still haven't made f.p

Lols...Thanks.

Maybe bro lalasticlala will do it someday.
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Eleniyan15: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Explorers:

Lols...Thanks.
Maybe bro lalasticlala will do it someday.

better ooooo permission to have second monicker with #Explorer*** may I
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Eleniyan15:

better ooooo permission to have second monicker with #Explorer*** may I

Lol.....Sure, its a free world. But just try&b unique.
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Eleniyan15: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Explorers:

Lol.....Sure, its a free world. But just try&b unique.

Endorsed, mynd44 shey you hear nau.MR seun what are you still waiting for
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Henrodah(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2017
lazeal:

Brother go watch Revenant or Shutter Island. For little info for titanic lovers Bill Paxton just died(the Explorer looking for rose's diamond heart of the sea).
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by perfectgen(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2017
lazeal:

I see Leonardo di Caprio as a very expressive actor; it has to do with the roles. Try and watch 'catch me if you can' and 'wolves of wall street' then you may change your theory that he is only good for love movies.
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
perfectgen:

I see Leonardo di Caprio as a very expressive actor; it has to do with the roles. Try and watch 'catch me if you can' and 'wolves of wall street' then you may change your theory that he is only good for love movies.

Add The Revenant to the list!
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Nickizoe(f): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
I loved this movie.... made me cry when ever I remember is a real story... and made me more mad on how passenger's were rated and saved.....and made me crazier that the first boat that was suppose to carry enough only carried few because of Class! made me pitied that the dead was more than those that survived... because of class...
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Explorers(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Nickizoe:
I loved this movie.... made me cry when ever I remember is a real story... and made me more mad on how passenger's were rated and saved.....and made me crazier that the first boat that was suppose to carry enough only carried few because of Class! made me pitied that the dead was more than those that survived... because of class...

Yea, all the boats were not properly filled.

Gates were shut on lower class passengers below the deck and they all went down with the ship.

1 Like

Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Nickizoe(f): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aye...I never stop seeing the documentary... is really pathetic....
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by Nickizoe(f): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
I hope to see it
Re: TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. by ernesty20(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chumzypinky, Tell Your Bf To Unban Me In Lit Section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin / 10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood / Subscribe To Iroko Tv On Your Mobile Phone And Enjoy Data Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.