Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin (24192 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For" / #bbnaija: "Mercy Is Not My Competition" - Gedoni Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Doyinsola David, simply known as Doyin, has insinuated that colleague Mercy Eke is a “pathological liar.”

According to her, the Big Brother Naija Season 4 winner is suffering from “some form of mental illness.”

Doyin stated this during her diary session on Wednesday.

She said to Biggie: “Mercy is such a liar, and I’m disappointed in her. She did something that surprised me so much.

“On Saturday, she came to tell me that Soma was hitting on her. She told me that Soma said he could control me to do what he wants. Only for Soma to call me this afternoon that Mercy told him I like him, and that he should capitalise on it to get me [to] do things for him around the house.

“I called her to talk about it in front of Soma, and after much hesitation, she came and we talked about it. She admitted to it while laughing sheepishly. I’m like, ‘What the f*ck! I didn’t even come to meet you, it was you that came to meet me.’ That is some form of mental illness.”

DAILY POST

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Doyin is actually the one suffering from that, she does too much yet still at the bottom.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by DigitalMartial: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slot remaining

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Praydaily1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bbnaija fans over to you

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Useless show, useless people.

EPL, Seria A, La Liga, see me see una.
E don reach finish.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by THURAFTERNOON: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
People that watch bbnaija don’t know what God has done for them. Zero worries

I no sure if I don sit down watch TV for a cumulative of 30minutes since the start of this year…

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Akeem79(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dirty girl with smelling nunu that said she chase IKE out of her house because he don't wipe grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by oluwaseyi0: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wahala

but this is actually true, mercy is cunning, manipulative and an unnecessary drama queen

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by 123yes(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
H
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by MrGreenMavro: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by drizslim(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bbnaija has zero value, not to Nigeria economic revamping, no moral support, nothing to add, jus useless Tv show that takes away ur moment

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
The name of the game is Game, no other name but Game. Period. Mercy is using you as pun on her chessboard. Instead of increasing yourself to Knight you're here calling the Master of the Game names. Oju e ma a ja. Lambo na your mate!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Megabig: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Doyin is actually the one suffering from that, she does too much yet still at the bottom.

Y’all blaming her for calling out your gods lies? She just caught her lying naw

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by BESTScientist1: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
she's healed in Jesus name, together with everyone who have dedicated their existence to watching nan-ses
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by obinna58(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
We know already, It’s very obvious na, all of una are same
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by GanagiBitrus: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2023

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by saphiere(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hi everyone!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by dustmalik: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Kizzygentle: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
The fact that i am even paying a little attention to the SM update on this BB is even surprising me.... Lols... Me that is thinking of how to make serious money to change my state of living. O Lord please help me..

Just realising I am using this to ease the financial tension and pressure on me..
It's well...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by VinnyBaba: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
This Doyin is another Sex starved Girl in that House.😒

She needs A Strong Gbola to calm her frayed and Stressed nerves.😏

E Pain me say I nor dey the BBN House. embarassed undecided
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by dustmalik: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Megabig:

Y’all blaming her for calling out your gods lies? She just caught her lying naw
A lot of Mercy fans are angry that Doyin caught her in her lies. That should tell you how idiotic her fans are.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Afamsi: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Both Mercy, Doyin , Soma and all the housemates are suffering from mental illness that is why they are there. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Igboslayer: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mercy is a pure definition of how an average Igbo person behaves. Too loud without any common sense. The self inflicted false ego they carry about is too much… they are by far too emotional.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by 9jaBloke: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Game
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Aforxzy(f): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Their wahala.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by MySexyMoni(f): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hmm
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by enemyofprogress: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Alchemy528: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Over posing,,,, lol na me she they pose for
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by Afamsi: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Igboslayer:
Mercy is a pure definition of how an average Igbo person behaves. Too loud without any common sense. The self inflicted false ego they carry about is too much… they are by far too emotional.
ewu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin by YoungLionken(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
In reality, y'all are suffering from mental illness, especially the poor watching it...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Miyonse And Kemen Advise Contestants / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera / The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.