Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED (2665 Views)

Get HTML, CSS, JS,JQUERRY,PHP Tutorial Videos From Lynda / Get Lynda.com PHP Tutorial Videos By Kelvin Skoglund. / Get Lynda.com Premium Account For Almost Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 4:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Hi all, let's cut to the chase. I want to offer a service for udemy.com paid courses as well as courses from lynda.com. I have over 400 paid courses currently in my udemy library and obviously a lot of them would be of interest to a lot of members on nairaland. Lynda.com has paid monthly subscriptions for access but since I have that then in this case, you don't need it.
So here's how it's going to go, check udemy for paid courses you are interested in, pick the five most important to you and send them to me. It doesn't matter if it costs $10 or $10000, I may already have it in my library, if I don't, I can get it. After getting the courses, there are two ways to get them to you. First, I can give you access to my account to watch your videos(although this way isn't good for me as you have access to all my courses), the second and more preferred way is for me to download your courses, put them on a flash drive and give it to you.
That's for udemy, for lynda, you can pick 10 courses, if they are all within the size range, I will get them all for you.
Now, I plan for this to be a serious service so this is firstly for those who can't afford to pay a hundred dollars for a course and most likely can't find it anywhere else on the internet, so exclusive, it is also beneficial for those who know how to get the courses via other means but don't have the data and patience required for hours and hours of video streaming. I am not going to be searching torrent sites for files to download and give you, I will be getting the videos and resource files directly from lynda and udemy respectively.

I plan on putting the courses on 8GB drives so anything more than that can't work or we wing it.

The proposed cost of this service is 5,000 naira for 5 paid udemy courses no matter the price of the course and 7,000 naira for 10 lynda courses. If file size is a restriction, I can use a bigger drive and add the cost(probably less than 1k). If in Lagos, I can deliver directly to you if your location is convenient enough, outside lagos, I can send the drive to you via bus shouldn't cost more than #500 since it's just a flash drive.

If I have already downloaded the courses you are interested in prior, you get a discount.

I have not yet downloaded any courses at this moment, all I have are still on my library, I am trying to get user opinions first, if this works out, I will list every course here so you can see the ones I already have that might interest you.

PS, I need to see 10 people interested in this service across the boards before I start it at all as I cannot waste my time and data downloading courses only for them to sit on my hard drive.
Thanks.
PPS, you can mail me at promoteng@gmail.com if you don't want your posts or courses of interest up here or PM me via nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 4:02am On Jan 30, 2016
more

Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 12:41am On Jan 31, 2016
The courses I have are not specific to any niche or subject matter so there's a possiblility I might have what you are looking for, if I don't, I can always get it for you.
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 3:22am On Jan 31, 2016
You can get courses for anything from cooking to game development, to weight loss to photography, web design etc. A lot of available options to choose from.
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 1:09am On Feb 01, 2016
bump
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2016
We have some people on board already, kindly look around both udemy.com and lynda.com. They have some of the best courses for different categories on the internet, you might find a lot of stuff that interests you on photography, mobile app development, web design, cooking, language and a whole lot of stuff.
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
bump
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 1:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Bump. Only three more people to go for this service to go live. Kindly send a mail to promoteng@gmail.com with the courses you are interested in. Thanks.
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
@king9952 Your post got hidden. Kindly shoot me a mail: promoteng@gmail.com if interested in this service.
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Still signing up
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by dazekid(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Close
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
bump
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 3:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Just a couple more sign ups. Gotten a few of the courses that were mailed to me already. When this goes live, I will post all the courses I already have on my list.
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by chachanga: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
D'ya have courses on:

Mastering Adobe CC AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere,
Adobe Photoshop Mastery
Cinema4D Adobe AfterEffects Integration
Adobe Lightroom
FL Studio Beats & Music Creation
Setting Up &Creating Great Videos With DSLr Cameras
a2z of Video Streaming Services
Deploying Tracks & Green Screens for Great Video Shoots
a2z of creating and managing world class Blogger blogs
ABCs of Good TV Studio Setups
Building Amazing & Cheap TV Studio 'Sets'

Would you also, by any means, have access to cool, fully functional Adobe PRemiere/AfterEffects CC Plugins? and FL Studio VSTs & sounds packs and audio samples?

If that could be, then we would do good business.

1 Like

Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
chachanga:
D'ya have courses on:
Mastering Adobe CC AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere,
Adobe Photoshop Mastery
Cinema4D Adobe AfterEffects Integration
Adobe Lightroom
FL Studio Beats & Music Creation
Setting Up &Creating Great Videos With DSLr Cameras
a2z of Video Streaming Services
Deploying Tracks & Green Screens for Great Video Shoots
a2z of creating and managing world class Blogger blogs

Found numerous courses on the above on both udemy and lynda, you should preferably check both sites for the course that you are interested in and then send in the urls of each course to me as mail so I can work more efficiently.

ABCs of Good TV Studio Setups
Building Amazing & Cheap TV Studio 'Sets'

Checked both udemy and lynda and didn't really find anything on these.

Would you also, by any means, have access to cool, fully functional Adobe PRemiere/AfterEffects CC Plugins? and FL Studio VSTs & sounds packs and audio samples?

Access, yes but this deviates from this service. I am not trying to promote piracy with this thread, trying to provide helpful learning resources to interested parties, if they are really important to you, then I can as well include them to aid you.

If that could be, then we would do good business.

Kindly shoot me a mail as well sir and do make sure to check both udemy and lynda.com to get the course urls as well as search for other stuff that you might find interesting.
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
bump
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
bump
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bump
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 2:23am On Feb 19, 2016
bump
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by bon2win: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmm, as far as I know, this guy Udemmy is a scammer, just be very careful how and whatever you transact with him.
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by benedictgold(m): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2016
How far, did you see the email I sent go you, of you do wem can I get the course
Re: Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED by Bombiday(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
benedictgold:
How far, did you see the email I sent go you, of you do wem can I get the course

The mods hid the main thread for no apparent reason, mailed them and got no response, trying to get the thread back so that people who get the courses can be able to vouch for this service. No vex abeg na the mods dey cause this problem.

(1) (Reply)

9ja Official Website Hacked Down / Free - Promo Hurry Now (marketing) / 80 DOWNLOADED FRONT AND BACK-END UDEMY COURSES FOR 15K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.