Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Is A Spam In Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is A Spam In Nairaland? (662 Views)

I Am The Ugliest Guy In Nairaland. / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Spam In Nairaland? by asha2: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
I was recently banned in this forum and the reason was that i posted a message that was a spam.Funnily what i posted was an article from nigeriavillagesquare.com.When has posting an article from a website become a SPAM?
Re: What Is A Spam In Nairaland? by asha3: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2009
Nobody wants to reply me?The user ID is asha 80.
Re: What Is A Spam In Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2009
I think the time has come for Seun or Mukina to let everyone know that their anti-virus is having problems so ppl stop getting worried when they get suddenly banned and starting threads here and there  undecided
@OP,i think their anti-spam software is having problems.bear with them  cheesy
Re: What Is A Spam In Nairaland? by asha3: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
ifyalways:

I think the time has come for Seun or Mukina to let everyone know that their anti-virus is having problems so ppl stop getting worried when they get suddenly banned and starting threads here and there undecided
@OP,i think their anti-spam software is having problems.bear with them cheesy

Well if there antivirus is having problems then we should informed instead of allowing people to de suprisingly banned.I mean i was banned 3 times in the last 2 days.
Re: What Is A Spam In Nairaland? by Ibime(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
asha 2:

I was recently banned in this forum and the reason was that i posted a message that was a spam.Funnily what i posted was an article from nigeriavillagesquare.com.When has posting an article from a website become a SPAM?

O-boy you no know say Nigeriavillage square na direct competitor to Nairaland? You deserved to get banned. grin
Re: What Is A Spam In Nairaland? by dani1luv: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2009
[size=15pt]IF YOU ARE BANNED ON NAIRALAND BECAUSE OF SPAM

IT SIMPLE

JUST HOLD-ON FOR LIKE MAYB 4HRS OR MORE (depending on the amount of time you have bin banned) AND THEN YOU WOULD BE AUTO-UNBANNED
[/size]

ADMINS/SUPER moDS/MODS. do not bann because of spam

its auto-ban
Re: What Is A Spam In Nairaland? by dominique(f): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Ibime
nigeriavillagesquare anit got nothing on nl wink cheesy

what i want to know is exactly what the spam filters detect, there was a time i posted a reply in games and it was detected as spam thank God i was not banned.
Re: What Is A Spam In Nairaland? by kelewa: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2009
Can someone explain the meaning of this auto ban because I posted an article on Michael Jackson today and got banned multiple times for "posting spam" .

I registered other ids which were also banned for "not sticking to only one id"

I used my other beloved id sherifatou and got banned again.

Whoever is checking the top right hand corner  of the site (where latest members are listed) waiting for my user id (tpia) to pop up so they can ban it, should take time oh!!

I don talk my own- a word should be enough for anyone who thinks they're wise.

Tpia.
Re: What Is A Spam In Nairaland? by Hauwa1: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2009
kelewa (greet (kele) wa us ) lol  grin

tpia, how you dey sha

(1) (Reply)

Businessday Is A Prophet! / Jccc Ltd/gte Employing Very Soon: / Nigerian Officials: 'district 9' Not Welcome Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.