Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Italian Town Welcomes The First Baby In Almost 30years - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Italian Town Welcomes The First Baby In Almost 30years (832 Views)

U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / Manuela D'avila, Brazilian Minister, Breastfeeding Her Baby In Public / Man Murders His Girlfriend’s Baby In Cameroon For Suspecting Her Of Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Town Welcomes The First Baby In Almost 30years by Joshpet1(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Story highlights
Tiny town of Ostana in Italy's Piedmont region
welcomes its first baby in 28 years
Pablo's parents moved from Turin to manage an
alpine refuge five years ago
(CNN)— A tiny alpine town in northern Italy has
welcomed its first baby in 28 years.
Born a week ago, little Pablo is the youngest
resident of Ostana in the Piedmont region; when
his parents brought him home from the hospital
in Turin where he was born, their fellow
residents celebrated the arrival of only the
town's 85th inhabitant.
"At first I couldn't believe it was true," Giacomo
Lombardo, the town's mayor, told CNN. "The
news almost shocked me. It's a dream come
true."
Since only about half of the population lives
there year round, Pablo and his family, father
Josè Berdugo Vallelago, mother Silvia Rovere
and sisters Clara and Alice, make up about 10%
of Ostana's "permanent" residents.

copied it though
I'm almost shocked, it's like a dream come true!!!

what's you take on this, 30years??

source: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/29/europe/italian-town-first-baby-in-28-years/index.html?sr=fbCNN012916italian-town-first-baby-in-28-years0635PMStoryLink&linkId=20795552
Re: Italian Town Welcomes The First Baby In Almost 30years by psucc(m): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Back from ban but not deterred. Seun must explain why or apologize.
@topic. I also celebrate with them.
Re: Italian Town Welcomes The First Baby In Almost 30years by bobogee007(m): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BAE

Re: Italian Town Welcomes The First Baby In Almost 30years by bobogee007(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BAE [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Italian Town Welcomes The First Baby In Almost 30years by TruthHurts1(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2016
Better not wait another 30 years to have more children.
Re: Italian Town Welcomes The First Baby In Almost 30years by Joshpet1(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Wat on earth have this people been doing for 30 years? This is unreal but poor kid won't have playmates. I wonder if the kid will wait another 30 years for a sibling 😇

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Rushing: “i’m Not Racist, But Putting A Black Gorilla On The $20 Bill Wi / US Places Travel Warning To Europe For THREE MONTHS!!! / PIX: British PM, Cameron Moving Out Of 10 Downing Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.