Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun (34799 Views)

Woman Delivers Twins, One In August, Another In November (photos) / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / The Alarming Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy In Rural Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by reuben79: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Great child
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by chikeFavor2000(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
God has always been greater than science. that's y the Bible said its only a fool will say in his heart that there is no God

check my signature
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Btruth: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Only God can do this. Glory be to God in the highest.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by bnovative(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Funny how some people think they can deceive everybody. Must u lie to make God great? Tell us the name of the hospital the babies were delivered and the doctor that handled it. God judgement awaits u all.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Missmossy(f): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aww God be praised grin
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by bnovative(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
busomma:
Absolute rubbish. This is the type of stories pastors in Nigeria tell their congregations & the gullible will believe it. How's it scientifically possible for a woman to carry pregnancy for that long without doctors intervention? No labor inducement, no c section? They (doctors) just sit & watch. Tell that story to the dogs & the collectively hypnotized,illiterate & spiritually bankrupt Nigerians who erroneously belive they will tithe their way out of poverty.
My brother the ignorance of the populace as fueled by religion is legendary. This people think everybody is foolish and gullible, but the joke is on them. Why can't they adopt children legally than the lies and funny stories? This family don't know God!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
what happened to ceaserian section surgery?
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Judeblade24(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
When papa God has said my daughter its ur tym......see,no witch,no demonic or occultic power can stop it because ur destiny is in hands of Almighty God.......dey may gather in one way but wl flee in diffrnt directions.....4 d lord Almighty has told us dat d plans he has 4 us are plans of good and not evil dat wl take us to an xpected end......praise d lord......d just shall live by faith.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
so, you are indirectly saying one gender is better than another right? which time did the Lord change a baby's gender after months of pregnancy?

Nairadays:
There's no impossibility in the MOST HIGH's database; if the Lord can change a baby's gender after so many months of pregnancy, he surely can do exceedingly abundantly above.

Glory be to HE that resides ABOVE.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Haryanphe(f): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Who says there is no God? Kabioosi Eledumare, Oba to n se ohun to wu nigba to wu.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by collinsbus2015: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
the baby should be name olohunwa meaning God dey
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by collinsbus2015: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
the baby should be name olohunwa meaning God dey.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by ZUBY77(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
busomma:
Absolute rubbish. This is the type of stories pastors in Nigeria tell their congregations & the gullible will believe it. How's it scientifically possible for a woman to carry pregnancy for that long without doctors intervention? No labor inducement, no c section? They (doctors) just sit & watch. Tell that story to the dogs & the collectively hypnotized,illiterate & spiritually bankrupt Nigerians who erroneously belive they will tithe their way out of poverty.

I tell you. Black man is still black.
Imagine them up there, none of them wants to ask questions,they are all jumping up and down in conclusion.
Imagine the pastor telling them the child was there for four years, while no scanning machine could detect it or even detect the sac. Imagine..
So why didn't the doctors do anything about the fibroid they detected? So they just tell the man his wife has fibroid and they all go home..

Sometimes, I wonder if these are the leaders of tomorrow we were told. And we wonder why the politicians decimate us everyday.

Useless junk of a scam news.

Soon, a pastor will come to tell us that a woman delivered after three days of conception.
Goats.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Doublelady(f): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wat a miraculous God
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Nairadays: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
TeOwl:
so, you are indirectly saying one gender is better than another right? which time did the Lord change a baby's gender after months of pregnancy?

Am not saying one gender is better than the other; don't get me wrong.

Daddy G.O of RCCG spoke about it as a lady's testimony in one of his messages.

The lady in question wanted a either a son/daughter but the doctor's reports indicates otherwise. She ran to Daddy G.O and told him about what she maybe have covenanted with God, and that she wan't God to change it. Daddy G.O was even afraid, he said they took it to God and the rest is a testimony.

Stay blessed.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by chronique(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
so,how old are we going to say the child is?
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by ifeomaekol(f): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
All I have to say is thank you lord.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by tottinova: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
opeyemiieblog:

http://thenationonlineng.net/mystery-baby-33-yr-old-woman-delivered-of-first-born-from-four-year-old-pregnancy/

It's from the man
He poured akpu(fufu) sperm into the woman
And we all know fufu dey waste time to digest grin grin
Abi no be so?? grin grin
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by herboshedhe(f): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Thank you jesus!!! I pray your testimony shall be permanent ijn
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
tottinova:

It's from the man He poured akpu(fufu) sperm into the woman And we all know fufu dey waste time to digest grin grin Abi no be so?? grin grin
bad boi..... lol
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Twinmama(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Who am I to question God. As many that says it isn't true? I pity you, God works in ways we cannot see, He makes a way where there seems to be no way. If he can part the red sea, what can He not do. Pls be careful what u post about impossibility, because impossibility is nothing. If the couple says it is the Lord's doing, who are u to say it is not so? I have learnt one thing in life, I will never attribute God's goodness to the devil. God will never share His glory with anybody. If the couple are telling lies, it is not my business, it is between them and God. Miracle happens and I believe it does. Congratz to the family. May you be a great child.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by themmyd: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Thank you GOD, am sure that baby will have more than 20names Lord deliver my sister too.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by CioAngels(f): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Congratulations to the couple. A doctor said is not true but is very very true. Some doctors only deceive themselves by saying these things does not exist, but they does exist.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by kulex2k1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol...........4 YEARS! So how old is dis boy now, i mean "baby". lmao, what a story.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by isimemenuduehi11: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Osa wese ooooo.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by lcoral(f): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
bnovative:

My brother the ignorance of the populace as fueled by religion is legendary. This people think everybody is foolish and gullible, but the joke is on them. Why can't they adopt children legally than the lies and funny stories? This family don't know God!

God does miraculous things in our lives daily no doubt. My question is y did she hv to carry d pregnancy for 4years, and d doctors and family members were actually watching her like a movie even with her history of fibroid which alone makes her a special patient . So d baby wasn't growing in her womb all these years? Na wa o. Even 9months isn't funny not to talk of 4yr. I suggest d mother deserves presidential hand shake. I don't envy her if true.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by HappyAdams: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
God is still on top as the supernatural doctor who overrides every medical facts.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Tequilah: 12:32am On Jan 31, 2016
busomma:

There was probably no labour inducement and no C-section, because such things cost quite a high sum in Nigeria, even in the local or general hospitals. We still live in a society, where less than 20% of the populace have access to medical insurance. And in Nigeria, if you do not cough up the required amount of money (especially in a private hospital), you do not get treated especially in a place like Lagos. And that also goes for operations or C-sections as well. cry Why do you think traditional birth attendants are still in business? Many indigent people cannot afford the fees charged in hospitals, that is why.

Do you know how many patients stop visiting hospitals and stop receiving drugs, because they have no money to proceed with the course of treatment? Some simply take their sick relatives home to die, because they lack adequate funds to pay for surgery or any other prescribed medication. May GOD save us all. sad
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by Tequilah: 12:48am On Jan 31, 2016
ZUBY77:
I tell you. Black man is still black.
Imagine them up there, none of them wants to ask questions,they are all jumping up and down in conclusion.
Imagine the pastor telling them the child was there for four years, while no scanning machine could detect it or even detect the sac. Imagine..
So why didn't the doctors do anything about the fibroid they detected? So they just tell the man his wife has fibroid and they all go home..

Sometimes, I wonder if these are the leaders of tomorrow we were told. And we wonder why the politicians decimate us everyday.

Useless junk of a scam news.

Soon, a pastor will come to tell us that a woman delivered after three days of conception.
Goats.

*sigh* sad You obviously do not live in Nigeria. undecided You think any doctor in Nigeria, will do something about a fibroid that has been detected, without you paying for the whole procedure of removing the fibroid?? shocked Read my lips, nothing will be done if heavy money is NOT dropped at the cashier's till, by the patient. So please don't let me laugh at you in Chinese! cheesy

Do you know how many patients lose their lives in an emergency, simply because there was no money for their treatment? Don't be surprised if the fee for the delivery of this baby was footed by a kind Samaritan. The couple may even still be owing the doctor the balance, sef! sad Very, very few doctors will carry out a C-section on credit!
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by gemale(m): 1:16am On Jan 31, 2016
TeOwl:

Dnt mind d brainwashed simpleton joor.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by gemale(m): 1:31am On Jan 31, 2016
Nairadays:

Am not saying one gender is better than the other; don't get me wrong.

Daddy G.O of RCCG spoke about it as a lady's testimony in one of his messages.

The lady in question wanted a either a son/daughter but the doctor's reports indicates otherwise. She ran to Daddy G.O and told him about what she maybe have covenanted with God, and that she wan't God to change it. Daddy G.O was even afraid, he said they took it to God and the rest is a testimony.

Stay blessed.
I now c y wole Soyinka' s "jero 's plays" won d Nobel prize in literature. "daddy G. O dis" "daddy G. O dt" seems 2 b all most Pentecostal xtians say nowadays. So out of all d things 2 ask God 4, it's 2 change d sex of 1's child simply because 1 wants a child of a particular gender? It smacks of immaturity, ingratitude 2 God & gender discrimination. Yet it is being glorified. Children r blessings 4rm d almighty irrespective of sex.
Re: Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun by DrGud: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2016
From a different view, I don't think she has been pregnant all this while. She had fabroad all along and people think she was pregnant and finally got pregnant grin cheesy then boom, she gave birth, hence pregnant for 4 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father Is A Very Lazy Person / Is Early Marriage Really Advantageous? / She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.