Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Father Is A Very Lazy Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Is A Very Lazy Person (34805 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by boyfwend(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sorry to bother y'all.

So let me brief you all a little bit about myself, I'm the first son of a family of five. Also a 300-level student, all my life I have been depressing and saddened by the kind of family I found myself in.

First of all, I must commend my dad for pulling me from secondary level to University.
The only thing I know my dad does for me is to pay my school fees and he leaves me with no other choice again.
Let me clear y'all a lot about him.

Second of all, he does nothing, he's one of the Niger Delta amnesty beneficiaries which occurred some years ago. Ever since then, he depend on all that money to train five children.
He's a stay-at-home dad, lol!
My dad left me with depression and hunger for me to deal with here in school.

Now, what got me annoyed to bring this issue here is, that I came back home for some weeks now to sustain myself because I have been going through a lot over there.
The little work that I use to do here in the village, was to get small money for myself and the girl that I brought home. This man has been relying on me all this while to be bringing money for feeding and any household stuff.

I have been here for two months now, working from Monday to Sunday and coming back late at night without any single savings on me.
I cry every night, laying curses on myself and that angel that made me become a first child.

I give this man every money, ranging from the one he will use and smoke, eat, soap, etc.
All he does is stay in the house from morning to night.

I'm tired!

School is depressing me, I have many courses that I am having issues with and no money to fix all these courses, and I have just a year to leave this school.
Home is also making me choose suicide as the only option left.

Whenever I tell him I don't have money, he blows up and starts threatening me about how he's going to withdraw from assisting me academically.

I'm tired!!

53 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by joe54: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Have the patience of eternity. Things will be well.
No offence Ur dad is probably an exmilitant some one that has seen the Street.
Might need re-radicalisation.
Patience is appreciated.

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by EmiDon11: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Boogyman557, abeg borrow me ur old KALA

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Kollins11: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
You need to take things easy with you father. Generally life isn't easy.

There are some people who don't even have parents to see them through school but are struggling to send their selves to school and take care of other bills.

Life fvcks some of us with condom, while some without condom... Just be ready to hustle for yourself every M orning, A fternoon, N ight, because that's what makes you a MAN

Find hand work to do. Most students who were doing side hustle in school were never worried about finding job after graduation. They continued with their hustle and they are all doing very well. Good luck to you.

BTW, my advice to all prospective fathers.. Please if you're a lazy man, don't give birth to many children you can't take care of... Atleast 1 or 2 kids are enough for you.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Prettygirl200(f): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Am so sorry about that. What do u intend to do now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
I have the father that fries egg, making tea with sliced bread enjoys it all while you stay till 4pm and start looking for what to eat, he doesn't care, he even looks for how to collect money from me, but when he meets an outsider who doesn't know him, he pretends to be nice, I told him I hated him, I am also a first son, he is also very lazy.. I tire for the man

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Samakus(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
boyfwend:
Sorry to bother y'all.
I don't know if this is the right section to pour out my anger on.
So let me brief you all a little bit about myself, I'm the first son of a family of five.
Also a 300-level student, all my life I have been depressing and saddened by the kind of family I found myself in. First of all, I must commend my dad for pulling me from secondary level to University.
The only thing I know my dad does for me is to pay my school fees and he leaves me with no other choice again.
Second of all, he does nothing, he's one of the niger delta amnesty beneficiaries which occurred some years ago. Ever since then, he depend on all that money to train five children.

Now, what got me annoyed to bring this issue here is, that I came back home for some weeks now to sustain myself because I have been going through a lot over there.
The little work that I use to do here in the village, was to get small money for myself and the girl that I brought home.
This man has been relying on me all this while to be bringing money for feeding and any household stuff.
I have been here for two months now, working from Monday to Sunday and coming back late at night without any single savings on me.
I cry every night, laying curses on myself and that angel that made me become a first child.

I give this man every money, ranging from the one he will use and smoke, eat, soap, etc.
I'm tired!
School is depressing me, I have many courses that I am having issues with and no money to fix all these courses, and I have just a year to leave this school.

Whenever I tell him I don't have money, he blows up and starts threatening me about how he's going to withdraw from assisting me academically.

I'm tired!!

300l, broke and feeling depressed? And you're already bringing girl home?

I see you being like your father if you don't advice yourself

See the way you're addressing your father. Even if he failed, can't you take solace and continue? There are a lot of guys training themselves in school. A lot. You even have someone training you in school and you're here ranting

I won't reply you of course. Bye

281 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
with this economy that is not getting any better soon it's better to have at least one kid or remain single, don't start relying on your kids to do crime or anything unreasonable to feed you the father..... many crimes these days are cause by unnecessary pressure from the bad elders at home, like a mother I know telling the sons to do anything to make money that she doesn't care.. all fathers are men but not all men are fathers even if they have children, it takes the responsibility to be regarded as one...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Quite unfortunate, you have to cheer yourself up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Emma2Seconds: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
U mean You brought A lady home

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Alapojames: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Op this one that you have a girl, it will definitely slow you down in terms of saving..
Yours is even better, at least your father is footing the bill of your school fees..
Stay away from virginal people for na..
There is no relationship without expenses as far 9ja is involved...

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Slynation(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
I stopped reading when I saw where you said you brought a girl home...

You have 4 siblings to cater for but you are already bringing a girl home, congratulations!!

The same mistake your father took by bringing your mother home when he should be hustling around and you have decided to tour that route...

Indeed...You are the product of your father!!

207 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Olumighty123(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na your papa you dey address as "This man" what happens to My Dad?

13 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by boyfwend(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Slynation:
I stopped reading when I saw where you said you brought a girl home...

You have 4 siblings to cater for but you are already bringing a girl home, congratulations!!

The same mistake your father took by bringing your mother home when he should be hustling around and you have decided to tour that route...

Indeed...You are the product of your father!!

She only came for holidays, not as she stays over here with me.
Moreover, this is not the first time of her coming to my place. My parents are aware of her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by boyfwend(m): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Samakus:

300l, broke and feeling depressed? And you're already bringing girl home?

I see you being like your father if you don't advice yourself

See the way you're addressing your father. Even if he failed, can't you take solace and continue? There are a lot of guys training themselves in school. A lot. You even have someone training you in school and you're here ranting

I won't reply you of course. Bye

Uncle, she's is my girlfriend of two years. And I have never dated anyone in my entire life apart from her.
My parent are aware of her, so there is no need of me hiding her from them.
Jsyk, my girlfriend understands everything and she also supports me a lot too..
She only came to the village for holiday.

6 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Slynation(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
boyfwend:

She only came for holidays, not as she stays over here with me.
Moreover, this is not the first time of her coming to my place. My parents are aware of her.
Anyways...I don't know the ship you both are into, but a hustling guy in this kinda situation doesn't need a GF...!!

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Ulunne777(f): 2:48am On Jun 21, 2022
I'm sorry ,Did you say you brought a girl back home?
Like you still added another load to the one you are carrying.

Do The parents of these girls not worry about where/whom their daughters are with or why they are away from home.

Family values have really fallen in our society.
Tueh!

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by AmgMakanaki(m): 3:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Slynation:
Anyways...I don't know the ship you both are into, but a hustling guy in this kinda situation doesn't need a GF...!!

You know your condition, you still the bring girl come house... be like girl never laugh you before when una go get small quarrel. Baba I hail o... Talking from experience

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Samakus(m): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:

Uncle, she's is my girlfriend of two years. And I have never dated anyone in my entire life apart from her.

As a 300L, broke, depressed student?

My point is.. at 300L you have a GF of 2 years whom you have been bringing home for a while now and your parents are allowing that? Coupled with your brokeness and boiling depression and the state of your house, bringing a girl home should not be in your books. If you impregnated that girl, na suffering pro max. You're accusing your father of being a failure and you're towing his path? No be juju be that? You think there wasn't a time your father hustled like you? Na by hustling?

Little things matter. A student, poor and depressed for that matter, having the audacity to bring a girl home is the big turn off for me. Like, you wan marry the girl like this? In this your condition? You no like yourself obviously.

Whatever that sails your boat. I'm gone

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Samakus(m): 4:25am On Jun 21, 2022
Ulunne777:
I'm sorry ,Did you say you brought a girl back home?
Like you still added another load to the one you are carrying.

Dont The parents of these girls worry about where/whom their daughters are with or why they are away from home.

Family values have really fallen in our society.
Tueh!

It's quite unfortunate. Family values have never been this low

30 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Samakus(m): 4:26am On Jun 21, 2022
Olumighty123:
Na your papa you dey address as "This man" what happens to My Dad?

My brother, the thing get as e be. Parenting in the mud

17 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Doubleoh7: 4:34am On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:

You still don't get the point do you? In this condition you are lamenting you found yourself in, the least thing you need is the distraction and extra burden that comes with having a relationship, and even reach for her to be coming with you to the house on holidays. Wait till that 'little' school fees assistance from your dad disappears and see how challenging it will be on you to meet up. You should be fighting to break off this vicious cycle your dad started with you and your siblings and not trying to increase your pace running the rat race. You really need to set your priorities right

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by honour7: 4:34am On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:
Sorry to bother y'all.

The little work that I use to do here in the village, was to get small money for myself and the girl I brought home

So with all this problems you are facing, instead of you to focus on your education, you still get power take carry woman dey feed am, bros you no get problem.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Samakus(m): 4:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Doubleoh7:

You still don't get the point do you? In this condition you are lamenting you found yourself in, the least thing you need is the distraction and extra burden that comes with having a relationship, and even reach for her to be coming with you to the house on holidays. Wait till that 'little' school fees assistance from your dad disappears and see how challenging it will be on you to meet up. You should be fighting to break off this vicious cycle your dad started with you and your siblings and not trying to increase your pace running the rat race. You really need to set your priorities right

He will learn the hard way.

19 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by wiseone28: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2022
And i am 49 years old i still never bring girl home

47 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by kenedyx: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2022
You need to be tied to a tree and flogged repeatedly.

If that girl you brought home is not adding any value to your life apart from sex, you had better send her packing because at this stage in your life, she will only be your undoing.

Though I for like keep quiet and wait for your next thread 'my girlfriend left me for a rich man after spending all my savings on her'

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by tayo60(f): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2022
U are in 300 level with a relationship of two years, that means you started dating her in 100 level. When you suppose dey hussle and reason how your life go better, you dey dia dey fu*ck kpekus, small boy like you. E go soo clear for your eyes!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by LongBig(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2022
You still brought a girl home knowing fully well the condition of your family! Struggling to survive and still shouldering another man responsibility? Receive sense bro! As for your father, your mother tolerated him if not he won’t have birthed 5 children for a jobless man! Ire ooo

16 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Cravemore: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2022
It's well. 70% of pipo has no love for there father. No Doubt. If you're a trench kid you know.

Been there and done that. Bleep his Asx!! regarding that brother well said., majority of pipo no come life see there parents, but they manage to stood up by dere self.( if you self check na one head you and does pipo getwink you're grown. so don't try to put your lean on nemo!!
Don't get tired don't feel depressed. Sh*t won't last. Work hard!!
But your dad just choose to be lazy, you don't have to be like him.
Though that shit encourage you to stand up now and fight for Ya self!!
it is that way sometimee, cuz some pi-man, once them done tire dey go want make voltage dey dere children body. Offcourse you're not only the first son but the Head.
Just double your side hustle. No add babe( cuz you're ain't financially stable yet) school wahala no be here. ok. And leave the man if don't have to give to him. E nor go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Oturatetuala(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Guy you jst have to brace up and pray to God.
I lost my dad 22years ago, I went through hell to train my myself in secondary school and university, no helper but I had the best of all.

Don't be depressed atleast he still dey pay ur school fees.

I only see u as a weak man and not brave enough, stand up to challenges and defeat it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by stanliwise(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:
Sorry to bother y'all.
I don't know if this is the right section to pour out my anger on.
So let me brief you all a little bit about myself, I'm the first son of a family of five.
Also a 300-level student, all my life I have been depressing and saddened by the kind of family I found myself in. First of all, I must commend my dad for pulling me from secondary level to University.
Second of all, he does nothing, he's one of the niger delta amnesty beneficiaries which occurred some years ago. Ever since then, he depend on all that money to train five children.

The little work that I use to do here in the village, was to get small money for myself and the girl that I brought home.
This man has been relying on me all this while to be bringing money for feeding and any household stuff.

I'm tired!

I'm tired!!

What ever you do, don’t shortcut your self in seeing your dreams. No one would buy such excuse, your dad won’t even defend you.

So as much as you try to help. Watch out for the future too.

I will advise you learn a skill

4 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by pretydiva(f): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2022
With what you are going through, you still brought a girl home as per say you be her papa or brother. You are your own problem op

You better send her back to her father and focus more on yourself. As for your father, why give him all the money you worked for? You better start saving up

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Early Marriage Really Advantageous? / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.