Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (47566 Views)

Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It / Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by justmenoni: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
To me they have a lot in common,,,dey are both bleaching, they both look and act fake,they act sometimes like wannabes, they flash alot,they look razz... Well they can all the same start dating and lets see the natural skin color of their children before they start bleaching for those as well

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by WaffenSS(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
FRANKOXY:
I'm obsessed with Nicki Minaj but I don't think I can't go this far grin grin grin

You actually mean you CAN go this far.

Double negative.
Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by finestboy1: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
This sean tizzles HEAD doe grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by FRANKOXY(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Typographical bullshit I can't go that far o shocked
Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by Lamanii(f): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
more pics
lol she wanna get noticed at all cost, sean tizzle might not even like you, stop this nonsense dear :p

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by Datoyo(f): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aba,with her uneven brows

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by TheAziz: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
i guess she wouldn't mind being a baby mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by chineduwright110(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecidedYoung all the diz guys u have back 2back 4rm peter to dayo to ola and also femi was a hit now is Sean tizzle Lady pls if U wnt him come and collecti him ooo baba iyi ayan
Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by chineduwright110(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
wink Hello bae. all the diz guys u have dated back 2back 4rm peter to dayo to ola and also femi was all a hit now is Sean tizzle Lady pls if U wnt him come and collecti him ooo baba iyi ayan
Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by liltzzy94: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Na to Bleep you drop be daf #mumu

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Baby mama loading
Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by isimemenuduehi11: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Her life.
Re: Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together by Liftme(f): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Orisirisi, wonders, .LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Xenophobia: Davido Reacts To Attacks In South Africa / 'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.