Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It (1536 Views)

“she Caused It Herself” – Laycon Finally Speaks On Erica’s Disqualification / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It by Nokiaguy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reports reaching us from multiple sources is that controversial America rapper, Azealia Banks just got raped, shares disturbing details, says she caused it.

The controversial rapper, Azealia Banks took to her Instagram page to recount and reveals shocking details about the recent sexual assault that happened last night.

According to her, a man raped her but she admitted took have caused the assault to happen.

Azealia Banks said she was “lowkey” raped by the man whom she hung out with on Friday, and she blamed herself for the unfortunate experience. “I feel like dirt,” she wrote, adding that that the unnamed man drugged her drink, and it was only after she woke up that she found out what really happened.

“One thing led to another…I just feel really dumb because it was partially my fault, you know? […] I just feel like a dumbass, such a dummy. I just want to fuckin’ disappear right now. I feel really bad,” she said in the now-deleted posts.

“I can’t even look at music right now. I don’t want to let anyone down,” she said. “[…] I’m gonna delete all my accounts, because I’m embarrassed.

I’m gonna delete everything, and I guess I’ll just come back when I get it together. I just feel really broken down—just when I’m rebuilding myself as an artist. I don’t know how to face y’all.”

She continued

“This rape shit, you know. Men can just prey on you and just fucking badger you and force you to say ‘yes’ […] You feel like you gave consent, but you didn’t give shit.

You never wanted to do shit, but there you are, feeling fucking powerless. Somebody really got the fucking best of me, and I’m just so unsure how they got it.”

Fans have been showing support for Banks via Twitter. Below are just few of them.

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2018/04/rapper-azaelia-just-got-raped-shares.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
undecided

Really? RAPED IN A LOW KEY ? undecided undecided undecided

So, is this a new style of the rapists now abi? SMH...

And i wont be surprised if the next few days she got a new single coming out... #ImWatching cool

1 Like

Re: Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It by ToriBaze: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Which one be low key raping na

1 Like

Re: Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It by daviesblaze(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin grin say the truth. you enjoyed it, abi grin grin
Re: Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It by chicoMX(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
If you don't have anything good to tell, just shut up!
I pray she recovers from this terrible experience.
Re: Rapper Azaelia Just Got Raped, Shares Disturbing Details, Says She Caused It by Dacronym(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Terrible

(1) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana Throws Shot At Funke Akindele In Stunning Style / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Slays As She Visits France President At The Shrine / Ifu Ennada Replies Fan Who Thinks She Shouldn't Talk About Her Period Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.