Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) (43126 Views)

Who Should Replace Arsene Wenger? / Arsene Wenger Blames Arsenal Fans For The Club's Failures / Arsenal New Signings,Nwakali & Samuel Chukwueze Pictured Wit Asene Wenger & Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Djshyne007(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sylver247:
Makes me remember Kanus Startimes advert
Abeg,biko,pls,e jo...no go dia,dat advert no just follow at all..Papillo talking like one village man
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by busky101(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Choi, those children don blow oh, God abeg pick my call.

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Dexema(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
GMan650:
I wish them a very prosperous and successful sojourn in England.
Our future stars........ May u never be like Yakubu and may yur bottoms never be friends with bench like Mikel
why shouldn't thay be like Yakubu, thay can only be better but mind you Yakubu the "yak" had a very good career in the epl.

6 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
From Iheanacho to Nwakali

Igbo boys taking over!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Dexema(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Feranchek:
Bayern showed interest and they both said NO I'm quite surprised! When you're aiming for the skies as a Tenage footballer, Germany should always be your starting point. They know the game, and are very disciplined. I'm quite happy for them though, buh with my HUMAN eyes, I think Osinmen made a better choice with Wolfsburg.
#word!
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by nogasimplicity: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
lordtosan:
and these old men are 17.
see meooooooo
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by xage(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
GMan650:
I wish them a very prosperous and successful sojourn in England.
Our future stars........ May u never be like Yakubu and may yur bottoms never be friends with bench like Mikel

Why cursing on these innocent boyz?

Yakubu is the Nigeria born highest goal scorer in premiership

Mikel is the highest earning Nigerian in europe

Why u come mumu like this

4 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Moz22: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ur signature tho..But what if I say God punish u? How would u feel?
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by banio: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
God thanks for this point of contact. Soonest money will be only an imagination to me also
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by GMan650(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dexema:
why shouldn't thay be like Yakubu, thay can only be better but mind you Yakubu the "yak" had a very good career in the epl.

With his different sojourns dat saw him play in 9clubs after he got to England. I don't think itz a good thing tho he scored very well in the Epl but he didn't have a stable club
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
femi4:
When they are ripe, we (Chelsea) ll come for them as usual

Chelsea attracts the like of Pato! Dude even went on loan to South America, and he's only 26. Chelsea is finished. Finito! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by phrankchek(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Feranchek:
Bayern showed interest and they both said NO I'm quite surprised! When you're aiming for the skies as a Tenage footballer, Germany should always be your starting point. They know the game, and are very disciplined. I'm quite happy for them though, buh with my HUMAN eyes, I think Osinmen made a better choice with Wolfsburg.

just as Macauley Chrisantus made "a better choice"..abi

2 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
football i the new way to generate money
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Dexema(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
GMan650:

With his different sojourns dat saw him play in 9clubs after he got to England. I don't think itz a good thing tho he scored very well in the Epl but he didn't have a stable club
then we can say Nicolas anelka had a terrible career to? arsenal, bolton, chelsea, fernabache etc. not all careers are the same bro some players are valled " journeymen".
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by marshborn(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Igbo boys movement!!

4 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Irore: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
swtclint1:
Papilo d business man..am happy for guys.

Papilo sef no wan gree.See im jeans. Old pi..l.le.
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Feranchek:

I doubt.
Ask victor Agali and Garuba Lawal
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
17yr old boys indeed
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by fF01(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ezz Kanu dia agent??
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by An0nimus: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Feranchek:

Wolfsburg was the best option Oshimen had. You think if Arsenal/City/Chelsea/Utd had come bidding he'll really dump them for Wolfsburg?
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Nobleking2000(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
why are igbo boys always taking over ruling nigeria football right from the time of abraham. igbo boys has been a hit back to back from
chidera ezeh - f c porto
chidiebere nwakali - manchester city
kelechi iheanacho - manchester city
kelechi nwakali and samuel chukwueze - arsenal
in the words of some yoruba and hausa haters they bribed arsene wenger to be signed. If you quote to talk nonsense i won't reply you because i am too big for that. i owe nobody any apology.

6 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
queenoflafia:
Papillo I know one day you will make us proud
He has made us proud already naa... Which pride u want from him again cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
I like Arsenal because of Kanu

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by logical3015(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kanu Nwankwo connection.
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Una mate dey sign multi million pound contract, Una dey here dey comment on nairaland. Smhhhh
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by valx2: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Igbos are the real pride of Nigeria..no doubt...no wonder they attract so much hate and envy from their noisy neighbours. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Ricswagger: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Feranchek:
says who? where is crisantus macauley ? didnt he start from germany?

jst remember them in ur prayers for them to succeed.
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Fkhalifa(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pappillo we knew you ill continue to make us proud.

Arsenal is their home, good for the club,boys,Nigeria and footbl in general..

Meanwhile, I can't recollect last time I see Chelsea grrom or reward youths like this..oh I forget they buy success and have zero patience
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by zendy: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
I'm proud of them as an Igbo man but if these two guys are 17 then I am 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by dguizman(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
femi4:
When they are ripe, we (Chelsea) ll come for them as usual
sorry o oga....nd hw many ripe talent did arsenal sell to chelsea?
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by orsidy: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Their time in Arsenal will be more memorable than Nwankwo Kanu's term. God bless them, God bless Arsenal. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City : Community Shield 4 - 1 pen On 6th August 2023 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th May 2017 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 4th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.