Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! (3160 Views)

Salisu picks Ezenwa, Ali, Okpotu, 20 others for CHAN 2018 / Victor Anichebe Takes To Prayers And Bible To Help His Relegation Bound Team / Daily Football Picks By Mumels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2016
I am using this medium to appeal to all who make regular income via betting, to please share their picks with the less privileged here. You may put food on their table by so doing instead of allowing them to waste their hard-earned money playing losing bets. Please if you are not involved in betting, I am not encouraging you to participate in this venture because it's a risky business. Let me set an example here. Safe double chance matches for 31st January, 2016: Chievo v Juventus 2x(Italy) Sevilla v Levante 1x (Spain ). Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim 1x(Germany ). Play this and go to sleep. No shaking. Small profit that can give you a meal on Monday. The rule of the game is, don't be greedy! Please, stake only what you can afford to lose!
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by mzvyne(f): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
When did betting a.k.a. Gambling become a source of income?
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2016
imagrg:
I am using this medium to appeal to all who make regular income via betting, to please share their picks with the less privileged here. You may put food on their table by so doing instead of allowing them to waste their hard-earned money playing losing bets. Please if you are not involved in betting, I am not encouraging you to participate in this venture because it's a risky business. Let me set an example here. Safe double chance matches for 31st January, 2016: Chievo v Juventus 2x(Italy) Sevilla v Levante 1x (Spain ). Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim 1x(Germany ). Play this and go to sleep. No shaking. Small profit that can give you a meal on Monday. The rule of the game is, don't be greedy! Please, stake only what you can afford to lose!
Add : Napoli v Empoli 1x (Italy ). Real Madrid v Espanyol 1(Spain ). Moreirense v Benfica x2. Good luck. See you on Monday! Share with the poor please if you have better picks. Fortune will favour you if you do!!!!!! No asking for money. No scam post. Just give your best for others to enjoy. Times are hard!!!!!!!!
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by lekkipropertyy: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Arsenal city Chelsea, to win ... Watford win or draw,
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
mzvyne:
The jobless may source income here. It may be an alternative to poverty for those who bet. So, shut up if you have nothing to contribute to this post!

1 Like

Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
lekkipropertyy:
Arsenal city Chelsea, to win ... Watford win or draw,
What do you mean? Date of play? And please, make it clearer.
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by joefredd006(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2016
mzvyne:

it has been a source of income for more than 3,000 years now. Go and ask the economic historians. And these billionaires you hear of, secretly rake in bundles of papers from it yearly.
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by mzvyne(f): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2016
imagrg:
The jobless may source income here. It may be an alternative to poverty for those who bet. So, shut up if you have nothing to contribute to this post!
Too late.
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by Danielomisco(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok...will help!
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2016
Danielomisco:
Ok...will help!
Thanks. More please...and God will bless you!
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2016
nice
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by seighapaul(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2016
imagrg:

Guy, ur problem is that u are betting for the wrongest reasons. My personal opinion, the poor has nothing to gain from betting...it'll only lead to low self esteem, frustration and more debt.

When I bet, I take it as a leisure, most times I know it's a game of chance (gambling). So I don't make a scene or cry when I loose, I just forget about it and move forward.

Lol..Guy...truth is that 98% of punters are just finding ways to cover their lost, 90% of this group will just end up multiplying their lost even higher.
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by Danielomisco(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2016
2dais game stake now!!
Gloucester -boston united @1.70

Chievo verona-Juventus over2.5 @2.05

Sevilla-Levante 1 @1.45

Ac Milan-Inter 1DNB @1.70

Bayern-hoffeim under5.5 corners 1hf @1.40

Feyenord-ADO den haag @over 2.5 @1.55

Club brugge-lokeren 1x @1.07

AEK Athens-Veria 1x 1.22

Tunisia-Mali 1x 1.25

Zambia-guinea F0 1.19
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2016
seighapaul:

Guy, ur problem is that u are betting for the wrongest reasons. My personal opinion, the poor has nothing to gain from betting...it'll only lead to low self esteem, frustration and more debt.

When I bet, I take it as a leisure, most times I know it's a game of chance (gambling). So I don't make a scene or cry when I loose, I just forget about it and move forward.

Lol..Guy...truth is that 98% of punters are just finding ways to cover their lost, 90% of this group will just end up multiplying their lost even higher.
Yes, I agree with you, that's why I am introducing a safe bet scheme that is less risky, sir. And if you wish to help the poor when you benefit from this thread, please feel free to do so too. There is much suffering in Nigeria and the youth have taken to gambling as survival measure. Let's assist them gain rather than make lose incessantly thereby adding to their frustration. Just last week here I stumbled unto a fixed match and I shared it with some desperate youth I met in a betting shop /WhatsApp friends , wao it actually ended 0-0 as fixed and I put smile onto the faces of these youths.
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by lolu20: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
if u can't encourage d nigger,u don't av to discourage him
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
imagrg:
Winning! !!
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by tgmservice: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
imagrg:
Winning! !!
the winning from that ur bet ehhhn na only one gala and la casera e fit buy
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by tgmservice: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
seighapaul:

if u have nothing to offer move ahead, the op is asking for simple games and u are here speaking grammar
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
2nd February, 2016: Double Chance bet. Sunderland v Man City x2 Norwich v Tottenham x2. Luton Town v Yeovil 1x. Raith v Rangers x2. Will put another gala and akpu and meat on your table.
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by Moz22: 12:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Date 02/02/2016 20:45:00 Arsenal - Southampton -1X West Ham - Aston Villa -1 Crystal Palace - Bournemouth - 1X Wolves - Bolton - 1 Braintree Town - Welling Utd - 1 Linfield - Dungannon - 1 Stake: ₦ 1,000.00 Outcome- 10,000..Thank me later
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by flexxzzy(m): 1:17am On Feb 03, 2016
Everton vs Newcastle Utd X2

Lille vs Caen 1

Lyon vs Bordeaux X2

Reims vs Angers 1X

Palermo vs AC Milan X2

Sampdoria vs Torino 1X

St. Gilloise vs Lierse X2

Roda vs Feyenoord 1X

Barcelona vs Valencia 1

courtesy of http://www.Soccer390.com

Remember "Greedy punters are liable to die young due to heart attack"
Be Smart not Greedy

#Happy punting guys

May our tickets be ever green

Happy punting guys
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 5:38am On Feb 03, 2016
imagrg:
2nd February, 2016: Double Chance bet. Sunderland v Man City x2 Norwich v Tottenham x2. Luton Town v Yeovil 1x. Raith v Rangers x2. Will put another gala and akpu and meat on your table.
Won!!!!!!!!@ Hope you all enjoyed your akpu and two pieces of kpomo? God bless the poor. See you later in the day.
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 5:39am On Feb 03, 2016
flexxzzy:
Everton vs Newcastle Utd X2

Lille vs Caen 1

Lyon vs Bordeaux X2

Reims vs Angers 1X

Palermo vs AC Milan X2

Sampdoria vs Torino 1X

St. Gilloise vs Lierse X2

Roda vs Feyenoord 1X

Barcelona vs Valencia 1

courtesy of http://www.Soccer390.com

Remember "Greedy punters are liable to die young due to heart attack"
Be Smart not Greedy

#Happy punting guys

May our tickets be ever green

Happy punting guys Thanks and God bless.
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 5:40am On Feb 03, 2016
I would suggest you leave the Everton match please and play the rest
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by byko89(m): 6:54am On Feb 03, 2016
BOOOOOOOOO! It was a full house winning again for MY blog, I am still on clean sheet. I have posted 5 accumulation and they all WON. For those who followed, I hope you made some problem. For more Tips ,sports news and analysis. Pleas visit my blog www.beestsoccertipps..com
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by fF01(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2016
tgmservice:
the winning from that ur bet ehhhn na only one gala and la casera e fit buy
i tell u, i no sure say en accumulated odds eva reach 2. na pipu wey get moni to stake lyk 50-100k fit profit from en stakes. nd e say e dey try help the poor!
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Today 3/2/16 : Watford v Chelsea 2x. Juventus v Genoa 1x. Fiorentina v Carpi 1x. Inter Millan v Chievo 1x. Another bread and butter.
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Moz22:
Date 02/02/2016 20:45:00
Arsenal - Southampton
-1X
West Ham - Aston Villa
Crystal Palace - Bournemouth
- 1X
Wolves - Bolton
Braintree Town - Welling Utd
Linfield - Dungannon
Stake: ₦ 1,000.00
Outcome- 10,000..Thank me later
Thanks for your efforts. God bless you.
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
fF01:

i tell u, i no sure say en accumulated odds eva reach 2. na pipu wey get moni to stake lyk 50-100k fit profit from en stakes. nd e say e dey try help the poor!
I'm not an expert, I am only asking expert punters to contribute to my efforts here. Help the needy and God will help you a thousand fold. You can also help with fixed draws. Even if it's the one you bought. Please, help!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by flexxzzy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
imagrg:
I would suggest you leave the Everton match please and play the rest

Hey bro... you won't believe this if i say it but... that everton prediction was a typo error undecided. my bad... wat I meant was 1

sorry if i misled anyone but in d end ALL GREEN in my ticket oo.. having mixed feelings cos of wat i posted here.. anyway bro thanks 4 dat heads up
Re: Betting Experts, Please Share Your Picks To Help The Poor Here! by imagrg(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2016
imagrg:
Today 3/2/16 : Watford v Chelsea 2x. Juventus v Genoa 1x. Fiorentina v Carpi 1x. Inter Millan v Chievo 1x. Another bread and butter.
Won!!!! Happy landings! !!!!! Always play safe to beat the risk. Please share your fixed draw, bought VIP games here and God will not let you down. For those of you who have made fantastic contributions to this thread, may God always make your betting a success. Thank you. Please more contributions. And please share only 100% sure tips only - don't make the poor poorer please !!! See you later in the day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best 20 Memes From Argentina Vs Nigeria / Sports Arbitrage Betting Now Possible In Nigerian Bookies / Lewandowski Visits Mikel's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.