Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Do I Expect? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do I Expect? (723 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On What To Expect From IELTS Exam / Travelling To Accra, Ghana : What Should I Expect. / First Time Travel: What To Expect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Expect? by cupid0(f): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
My family have been granted citizenship in the U.S, we will be going for interview in three months time. What kind of questions are we to expect? Your help is urgently needed.
Re: What Do I Expect? by Originalsly: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Don't expect much. I guess the interview would be more about collecting your documents than anything else.... not the usual as if you trying to get a visa. While you wait to travel.... acquire and sharpen as many skills as you can...especially hairbraiding . Lastly....learn to respect time...practice being punctual/on time ... be where you have to be at the appointed time without excuse....and finally... be physically fit enough to be on your feet for longggg periods.
Re: What Do I Expect? by tpiar: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: What Do I Expect? by cupid0(f): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
What of resident permit and visa. Am trying to explore all avenues to avoid mistakes.
Re: What Do I Expect? by Marriott1980(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
What interview are you really talking about. Citizenship interview or green card interview. Let me know which one then I might be able to help out
Re: What Do I Expect? by cupid0(f): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Sorry for the late replies, I was trying to get hold of the documents but was told that ours is still on the way. It's only my uncle who applied for us has gotten his own copy so it's kinda sketchy.
The document I saw was the first they sent to us back in 2009. It's stating immigration visa on it. So, is there any difference between immigration visa and citizenship ish?
Re: What Do I Expect? by Marriott1980(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Immigration visa entitles you to a green card. From what you are saying, you are still in Nigeria I suppose. What they just want to establish is the authenticity of whatever you have filled in the form during your processing. You are entitled to citizenship after living here for 4 years.

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Nigerian Cities To Visit With A Group Of Friends / 22 Countries Nigerians Can Visit Without Visa / Is It Time To Move Back To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.