Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,791 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Employers, "Why Waste Employees Time"? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employers, "Why Waste Employees Time"? (687 Views)

6 Attributes Employers Look For In A Candidate / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employers, "Why Waste Employees Time"? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2016
More than a few times, I ve went for Test/Interviews for Jobs, and all has lasted for more than weeks, months and some even years without receiving messages/mail from the Employer. The fact that employees have to spend their own money on documentation, transportation from far distance to make appointment without compensation from Employers defeats me. Why should Employers takes advantage of a young broken man? In fact some of these jobs they re offering wasn't anything to shout about. Employers should employ when they re ready and the recruitment process should have a maximum limit of one month, while messages re convey to Employees during the Test/Interview stages. You d better give us the gate early than make us wait forever while you ve selected your favoured candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Employers, "Why Waste Employees Time"? by oyeludef(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2016
True talk. Many recruiters won't even tell you if you failed in their aptitude test leaving you to wait endlessly. Its very bad.

3 Likes

Re: Employers, "Why Waste Employees Time"? by odimbannamdi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
First of all, it is imperative that i point out how mistake-ridden your post it. please edit it.

Secondly, there is this method i use that has always saved me from heartbreaks. After writing a job test or attending a job interview, as soon as i leave the venue, i COMPLETELY forget about it and go on with my normal life. i dont even pray about it (of course God knows i need a job). This way i dont dwell much on it.

Finally, it is important to note that nobody owes you a job. While we advocate for humane treatment, you gotta know that employers have the right to treat applicants whatever way they like (its their company and money). To tell you the truth bro, in my pursuit of a job these past months, i have been treated like shit by these recruiters. i wouldnt like to go into details.
Thats why we have to look within ourselves and think of how to create jobs.

it is well my brother

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Jobs In An International Secondary School In Abuja / Marketing Representative Needed Urgently @ikeja Telecommunication Device Company / Vacancy- Shift Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.