Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Bme 3: How Skilled Are You At your work? (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bme 3: How Skilled Are You At your work? (part 1) (294 Views)

Is Your Work For God As Important As Your Relationship With God / Your WORK Is To Enter His Rest - Joseph Prince / Bme 4: How Skilled Are You At Your Work? (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bme 3: How Skilled Are You At your work? (part 1) by mohemos: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2016
“Do you see a man skilled or diligent in his work? He will serve before kings; he will not serve before obscure men.” (Prov. 22:29)
There are about 7.3 billion people in the world, millions of people share the same work with you. What is your position among the millions that share your work or what will be your position? (Top 10? or Top 100? or Top 1,000? or Top 10,000? ).

According to prov. 22:29, only the skilled or diligent can excel distinctively at their work. How much time do you devote to your work? You can never be skilled at your work if you give less time to it. Check the life of people we consider to be rich, they all work 24 hours in a day, that doesn’t mean they don’t rest or sleep but whilst sleeping their works are working for them.

Have you ever questioned why banks now render 24/7 services?
Have you ever log onto facebook, twitter, google, bing etc. and is not available at any hour of the day?
Is there any telecom company that doesn’t run 24/7 services?
Those rich people are known because they are skilled and diligent at their works.

A Christian will say, I pray, I fast, I pay tithe, I pay offering etc. but why am I not as rich as those people?
According to James 2:14 “What does it profit my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?”
James 2:17 “Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works is dead”

James 2:18, But someone will say “You have faith and I have work.” Show me your faith without your work, and I will show you my faith by my work.
As a Christian you need to have works you do, be diligent at your works and give no room to external distraction.

I love you that's why I forwarded this to you, do the same to people you love.

(1) (Reply)

What Bible Said About Christians / Regarding Rwanda / Never Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.