Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 10). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Boredom Made Me Do It (part 10). (716 Views)

Boredom Made Me Do It 12. / Boredom Made Me Do It! (part 12) / Boredom Made Me Do It (part 11). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 10). by RemenZack(f): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

I was told my Mother drank a lot of Gin and smoked a lot of Cigarettes, as she was tagged the Queen of the Night on every street corner, whilst I was deep inside the confines of her Womb.

I was dressed gallantly in a red coloured dress, my hair propelled by the wind to and fro. I had something in mind and I've tried to shake off the thought several times but it was therefore impossible.

I held my Aunt Rose's hand as we walked into the Cathedral. It was just another Sunday and I knew every activity for every other Sunday. It was a usual routine and I was accustomed to all of it. My Aunt would yell and scream, claiming the Holy Ghost was ministering to her, even more than the Preacher.

My eyes and heart were set towards the direction of that impeccable young Man. The one who my Aunt Rose would say he was one of the most generous Men in the Church. Even the Preacher poured words of plaudit on him every now and then, whenever he made a contribution.

I had to confess, Mr Robinson was a kind soul and I was drawn to him meticulously.

After the Cathedral service, Aunt Rose was busy speaking with a few other women, who couldn't stop talking about the Sermon while Mr Robinson and his beautiful family walked towards me. But they walked past me eventually and got into their luxurious vehicle. I was awe-struck with so much envy as I stared at Mr Robinson and his elegant Wife and Daughter. I was desperate to say just a word to his Daughter. Just to say how much I loved how happy her family were.

Another Service at the Cathedral on another Sunday and I was caught first by Mr Robinson himself, as I gaped intently, with my mouth vaguely opened. I looked away quickly and pinched myself. He looked at me this time and I smiled at him wryly. He looked away, his face contorted in bewilderment.

That was when I caught his daughter whispering some words into her Father's ears. I felt ashamed quickly, like a Child caught red-handed in a Childish act.

After Service that day, the Daughter of Mr Robinson ran up to me. She was dressed elegantly in a dress of White and Black, emblazoned with too much Polka dots. Her shoes shiny Jet-black, probably Italian, exactly the ones I could never afford, because my Aunt said I hardly got bigger feet. At least, I got a new Bra each and every new month, since my Breasts were moving along with the laws of growth and development.

She smiled at me and introduced herself as Gift. I shook hands with her, making us look like fully grown adults. She had a lot of acne deformity on her face, making me guess her age. I could tell she was just as kind-hearted as her Father. We talked for a lot of minutes and I knew instantly that we would grow Friends and never die Foes. It was assuring as I had great plans for my new friend and greater plans for her irresistible Father.
Re: Boredom Made Me Do It (part 10). by wazupguy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
nice but na thia e pinish

1 Like

Re: Boredom Made Me Do It (part 10). by RemenZack(f): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2016
wazupguy:
nice but na thia e pinish
Thanks for reading and commenting.

(1) (Reply)

Brt Bus / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 3 / One Step Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.