Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Pun Kitchen (pls Support Me By Reading And Commenting - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pun Kitchen (pls Support Me By Reading And Commenting (717 Views)

Pun Story / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pun Kitchen (pls Support Me By Reading And Commenting by pcaliphate(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
" no wan talk too much but I gat to say something". Hello Everyone. Here is a piece of mine titled "Pun Kitchen".

I can argue that bee (b) can swim, because its close to sea (c).
If exam was a soccer ball, back benchers would pass.
Rice on a fried day (friday), is given a US green card by curry.
Letters are informally wrong, there is a need to formally right (write) them.

Shey na coincidence if Ndubusi wey dey always busy marry bisi?
No be conjunction if you buy corn for junction.
Work hard, to be a landlord is not by catching ten ants (tenants).
The unknown brother of time who loves cooking is thyme.

Money is paid at the toll gate, there is no shaking of toes.
Her beauty is an Adjecthief (adjective), for it stole my attention.
Watching your watch doesn't secure it, you are only looking at time.
Talking about time, clocks are aged hotels were time as a traveler lodges

To my guys them, if your girlfriend is crying for a new phone, give her an eye pad (Ipad).
Kemi is three, and her father hopes she studies chemistry. She will excel, because she and the course have a chemistry.
Be like full-stop, who in every statement always has a point (.).
No doubt, time is money, but don't be too desperate to sell your watch.

Treat negative minded people like a paragraph, give them space.
Bullet doesn't blow the mind, creativity does. So broad your thinking.
The self fee for a nice selfie is a priceless pose.
Extent gave birth to twins. Scope is in school, while scoping wanders on the street.

Protocols to succeed pose as cutleries, but some are not concerned, yet they want to chop money.
Be careful, don't because you want to drive the best cars, take risks that leave you with the worst scars.
Bimbo is very clean (klin), and she is known around the area (ariel).
More stress for a copper working as a waiter, because he or she has to serve two times.

To be continued in Rhymsonic (2013 Version).

GOD Bless Us All #Peace.

By Olowo Tosin John....

1 Like

Re: Pun Kitchen (pls Support Me By Reading And Commenting by larabae13(f): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmn nt bad buh are u sure itz nt frm google?.....if it isn't u try itz good....*thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Pun Kitchen (pls Support Me By Reading And Commenting by pcaliphate(m): 2:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Thanks Ma. I Appreciate. GOD Bless You Amen.
Re: Pun Kitchen (pls Support Me By Reading And Commenting by GSteve001(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Nice. this is a kitchen, don't serve everything at once. 5 or 6 puns at a go is cool, and please space them so that we don't have to skim through without getting the vibe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pun Kitchen (pls Support Me By Reading And Commenting by pcaliphate(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2016
GSteve001:
Nice. this is a kitchen, don't serve everything at once. 5 or 6 puns at a go is cool, and please space them so that we don't have to skim through without getting the vibe.
Thanks Boss. I Appreciate. GOD Bless You Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Beast Of Zobovan / War Of Whores / The 19 Most Fatal Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Freelance Writing Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.