Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation (25311 Views)

Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Mrjosaphat: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Mrjosaphat: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
cynhamscakes:
space booker, GOD IS WATCHING U OOOO
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Exponental(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
A very wrong way to punish one's spouse if the marriage still stands.

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Icon4(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Trying to comprehend... ataya
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
if you was doing it very well she wouldnt sex starve you na. all these men who cant yansh well and expect their wives to be yanshing them constantly sef. na wa oooo. if you eat bad food you go continue to dey eat am or you go avoid am ? undecided

well....if you are female, try me. if you r male, hook me up with your sis.

the story says the man is bn sex starved by is wife....and the woman is doing this to avenge the mismanagement of funds by the husband. My comment is in respect to the story not what expertise av to say about the story.
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by MrHighSea: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
pretydiva:
If christ is not made d foundation of any marriage, dat marriage can never stand. Invite christ into ur home today n see a positive turn around
So dt z y ppl in oda religion (except Jesus worshipers) dnt succeed in marriage. I C
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by wtfCode: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
nawaoo...ordinary sex.
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Toks2008:

itumo?
Those are the foods they recommend for strength and vitality in the bedroom grin
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Adesiji77:

I trust you will notice that tongue grin
I no get choice grin

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Toks2008(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Those are the foods they recommend for strength and vitality in the bedroom grin

Well..i know of water melon,garlic,walnut and pineaple.
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by 2ts: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
henrydadon:
some people actually get married just for the sake of their sexual need..when they discover their pathner cant meet up with their demand they resort to divorce.
you can say that again
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by bigiyaro(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
pretydiva:
If christ is not made d foundation of any marriage, dat marriage can never stand. Invite christ into ur home today n see a positive turn around
story story, wat of Muslims or pegans wey no know Jesus? dia marriage no dey last?
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by bigiyaro(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
pretydiva:
story story, wat of Muslims or pegans wey no know Jesus? dia marriage no dey last? Abeg make una allow Jesu rest.
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by amacastel: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:
I'm yet to understand how a woman will starve me of sex and I will start crying and begging her for it or even threatening her with divorce.

We will simply live together the rest of our lives as friends in peace while I get it somewhere else...
Yea I know, that's an immoral and inconsiderate thing to do...but a woman starving her man of sex is even more immoral and inconsiderate - there's a special place in hell designed to accommodate women who do that gringrin
U are so mean and of course a bad guy.
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by crackhaus: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
amacastel:

U are so mean and of course a bad guy.
Are you a drunkard? grin
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Gtworld001: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Adesiji77:

http://www.punchng.com/shocker-tales-of-men-women-seeking-divorce-over-sex-starvation/
Everyone knows sex is very important in marriage, but the premature have taken it far.this can be settled within their homes but unfortunately they decided to publish it.
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Dirkcoyt: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Well..i know of water melon,garlic,walnut and pineaple.
Orogbo
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by CONTROLi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
When You're Writing ''CHRIST'' use CAPITAL Letters Please.. Stay Blessed..

pretydiva:
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:
I'm yet to understand how a woman will starve me of sex and I will start crying and begging her for it or even threatening her with divorce.

We will simply live together the rest of our lives as friends in peace while I get it somewhere else...
Yea I know, that's an immoral and inconsiderate thing to do...but a woman starving her man of sex is even more immoral and inconsiderate - there's a special place in hell designed to accommodate women who do that gringrin

Orí e pé bobo yii. I will friendzone the broad. Me wey dey find excuse before. What is immoral about it? Any woman who starves her husband sèx should be stoned to death.
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Zhul001(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
teelord1:
Good day

Please come to my aid I'm a graduate of Civil engineering (Second
Class Upper division 4.37 of 5.0), with also a diploma in Computer
Engineering.

Since I finished my NYSC in October 2015 there is no opportunity
whatsoever everywhere i run to, I'm tire of being idle please help
me.
I'm good in computer hardware engineering,AutoCad design and
some ICT packages. I have quite some experience in project
management and inspection/maintenance schedule on sites
working as an Intern at Lagos State Ministry of Works and
Infrastructure and some other Engineering firm in Lagos. I also
attend some professional training at EPCM on Oil and Gas facility
Engineering, basic piping fundamental and layout development.
Please I crave your indulgence to seek for an opportunity as an
intern or graduate trainee in your organisation or any related
connected field to be able to learn more and utilise my skill.
I'm a fast learner with a willing Spirit.
Motivated and God fearing.

I believe I will be a valuable asset to any organisation I found
myself contributing my uppermost best.
Please help me, this are my contact details
08062405885, engrtranquil@gmail.com
Thank you and God Bless you more sir may his countenance shine
more on your endeavour.
truly God is great, na now I know say, no be by result, I wish you sucess in your quest.
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by KINGOZEK(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is a big problem, why sex starve in a marriage? Remember, don't be one minute man again! Learn Simple techniques to last longer in bed naturally naturally and ways to give your partner Earth shaking Orgasm that she can never forget in Her life time. Check my signature for details.....
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Zikdik(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Da real MVP! cry
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by jeff1607(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
starve me with sex no problem, but no try am with food or else!!
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:

when you embark on an away match and she follows suit, and if she got pregnant for another man, are you still going to be staying as friends?
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Misselocon(f): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
When the day ends happily that stuff is done happily ...notin like a happy home...everything should be in order. husby do d needful and wifey will give d needed. lols
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
The mated cow rule: A bull rides the same cow but once...forcing a bull to keep riding the same cow over and over is cruel and unusual punishment grin
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by Silsilah: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
AishyWemsy:
Aditu ni oro yi. Who should we believe now? All in all I don't think this should lead to divorce. Though not easy, it should be a matter of forgiveness
Forgive him and give him s*x or the man should forgive her and continue to be starved
Re: Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation by crackhaus: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
dapipson:
when you embark on an away match and she follows suit, and if she got pregnant for another man, are you still going to be staying as friends?
She will go and live with the man na...or will she carry another man's child into my house? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos / Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.