Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos (51005 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Sophie Rammal And Wale Alakija In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by eniolaamoda: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
missKiffy:
What's with the Wizkid ex-girlfriend tag they are just putting on her lipsrsealed
As in I Dont get it

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by orijintv(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
D
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by delerx(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Front page things
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by AfroKnight: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yoruba boy repping! cool Commitment leading to marriage... And some people call us demons. tongue

Congratulations Wale and Sophie.

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by femi4: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Why will she wear white? She be virgin?

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Shaw007(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
NAwa o . . . this is climate change wedding.
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by RexTramadol1: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
I have nothing to say than..........

Once debe, always debe!

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
charix:
Her husband looks frustrated.
No comment. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
halamadrid2015:
she's my bf ex,even b4 wizkid dated her...den 2007
viviangist2:
The Nigerian Top Music Star , Wizkid’s rumoured ex-girlfriend, Sophie Rammal is now a married woman , lookin so cute on her weeding day after going off the entertainment radar for a while though just surfaced on only wizkid's first Album Holla at your Boy. The beautiful light-skin lady, who is widely regarded as Wizkid’s first lover since hitting stardom, got married to her boo, Wale Alakija during the week at a ceremony which was also attended by top actor turned lawmaker, Desmond Elliott who shared a photo of himself and the new bride, now see the Lovely Photo i just managed to got from her white wedding event below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/wizkid-ex-girlfriend-sophie-rammal-white-wedding-photos

she was my bestfriend ex,even b4 wizkid dated her...den 2007

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Nealo(f): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Well the lady looks cute, loving her purse. And why is her husband not smiling, looks like he is deep in thought. Well never can tell. Wishing them the best of marital life.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Some guys though. How can he marry someone's left-over?
99% of men end up with leftovers.
Only 1% of us are favoured to marry virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by tivta(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
So traditional marriage is now white wedding? Vivian oh oh. This is why I hate bloggers sorry gossips...

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by okpor2(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Is this a white wedding?I can see d groom in yellow?aniway sha d girl fine die nd congrats to d groom.nd those of u still single on nairaland make una open una eyes well well.u know if ur wife nor fine u no go fit put her pix here
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Spydamannn(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sophie hmmmm...HML
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Orikinla(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Onwe101:
I want to ask You a question... Yesterday evening, while I
was drinking garri, a small rat🐀 at the corner of my room
was looking at me and shaking it's head. Please what does
it mean?
It is feeling sorry for your life.
That it is better for it to be as poor as a church rat than be hanging with you smoking garri without even fish or pomo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by NaMe4: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:
so this is the guy that is "chopping" wizkid 's leftover? undecided

Wizkid will be like "I can still remember the shape of this girl's yansh and the way she use to moan during sex" tongue

Imagine Nigerians are even referring to her as "wizkid's ex" The guy don suffer grin

LOL. U dey crase o!

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by megabyte2(f): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
SaiBuharii:
Tokunbo wife
how is she tokunbo so you want to tell me the person you'll get married to someone has never dated her before
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:

Wizkid will be like "I can still remember the shape of this girl's yansh and the way she use to moan during sex" tongue

Imagine Nigerians are even referring to her as "wizkid's ex" The guy don suffer grin

Why would you call another human being leftover? Was your mother a virgin when your father married her? angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Nealo(f): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
eniolaamoda:

As in I Dont get it
must they indicate with 'ex?, why not just her name then rammal.
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by vizkiz: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
netizenbuzz:

Why would you call another human being leftover? Was your mother a virgin when your father married her? angry angry

because you father met your mother in a brothel doesn't mean other people's mothers were not responsible

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Nealo(f): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
netizenbuzz:

ask am o wink
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by zheynarb(f): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:

smh# Nigerians and thier shallow way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by drnairalov: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:

mtscheew invlid, such disrespect, she is married, she is happy, how is she being with some1 before attributes her to be a leftover, smh 4 your analogy, if na guy wey date persin before u wont open your ewu mouth to call him a leftover!! but cos this is a female now the slut shaming begins.... park well abeg.. so u wey no be virgin wetin you com be, decayed food abi? .. angry

6 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by LydayBobo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Onwe101:
it mean?
the rat is shaking his head that you are eating your last supper

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by prideofscience: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
U done die be dt..... effected by Lassa
Onwe101:
it mean?

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by tiwiex(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
charix:
Her husband looks frustrated.

When u guys keep calling her Whizzy's ex. May our wives not be better remembered as someone's ex. Hehe
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by aftatechbiz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
What is the meaning of this? How many times will you put the same story on frontpage within 24 hours interval. This appearred yesterday on Nl fp. Rubbish
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
joybesy:
woa

But they only gave you 46,000 na
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by petkoffDrake(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
She is sensible moving on undecided
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by raffite: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
The Wizkid tag is sad and unfortunate though but it is the fact. If you don't want such, then keep yourself as a woman and mind what you do with your body before marriage.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muna Ella, Somadina Adinma's Girlfriend In New Photos / Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos) / John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.