Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos (51002 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Sophie Rammal And Wale Alakija In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Too much make-up evn mami water will be embarrassed
viviangist2:
The Nigerian Top Music Star , Wizkid’s rumoured ex-girlfriend, Sophie Rammal is now a married woman , lookin so cute on her weeding day after going off the entertainment radar for a while though just surfaced on only wizkid's first Album Holla at your Boy. The beautiful light-skin lady, who is widely regarded as Wizkid’s first lover since hitting stardom, got married to her boo, Wale Alakija during the week at a ceremony which was also attended by top actor turned lawmaker, Desmond Elliott who shared a photo of himself and the new bride, now see the Lovely Photo i just managed to got from her white wedding event below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/wizkid-ex-girlfriend-sophie-rammal-white-wedding-photos

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by gurunlocker: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Onwe101:
I want to ask You a question... Yesterday evening, while I
was drinking garri, a small rat🐀 at the corner of my room
was looking at me and shaking it's head. Please what does
it mean?

lol... u na werey u be ooo
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by ladycomfort(f): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
SaiBuharii:
Tokunbo wife
. From someone having a finger sized di'ck

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by ochallo: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
raffite:
The Wizkid tag is sad and unfortunate though but it is the fact. If you don't want such, then keep yourself as a woman and mind what you do with your body before marriage.

More like don't Bleep celebrities

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Michealeni: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
SaiBuharii:
Tokunbo wife
Don't be daft bro. how is she a Tokunbo wife?? has she ever got married.
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by merits(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
hapy maried lyf.
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by myfantasies(f): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:
so this is the guy that is "chopping" wizkid 's leftover? undecided

Wizkid will be like "I can still remember the shape of this girl's yansh and the way she use to moan during sex" tongue

Imagine Nigerians are even referring to her as "wizkid's ex" The guy don suffer grin

why people come dey quote me dey yan dust now? Na watin dey my mind I dey talk na...wasn't she spreading her legs for wizkid before ni? angry

Since i joined dis forum i have never seen u spoke anything positive about the female folks

U always look for every opportunity to insult we ladies, nd which is very bad, i am sure you have a mum nd sisters dat u adore so much

Tell me, if it is ur sisters dat r getting married after having exes will u say dis about her, will u describe ur sisters d way u describe dis lady, won't u be proud dat dey found someone who really loves dem, someone dat want to spend dere life with dem, not minding dere past

Dis is a faceless forum, u don't know who is behind each or most monikers, u don't know who is watching

Just try and cut d ladies some slacks

I am sure if someone says dese things about ur sisters u won't find it funny

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Eddy2cute(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
So that small girl wey dey twist waist for wizkid halla at your boy video. Na eim don mature like dis come dey do marriage? While wizkid dey produce baby mama's up and down? Humm e good
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
viviangist2:
The Nigerian Top Music Star , Wizkid’s rumoured ex-girlfriend, Sophie Rammal is now a married woman , lookin so cute on her weeding day after going off the entertainment radar for a while though just surfaced on only wizkid's first Album Holla at your Boy. The beautiful light-skin lady, who is widely regarded as Wizkid’s first lover since hitting stardom, got married to her boo, Wale Alakija during the week at a ceremony which was also attended by top actor turned lawmaker, Desmond Elliott who shared a photo of himself and the new bride, now see the Lovely Photo i just managed to got from her white wedding event below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/wizkid-ex-girlfriend-sophie-rammal-white-wedding-photos

Library science? embarassed
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
She is of an Arab decent...i guess that was why she & wizkid didn't date long,cos she refuses to drop for wizkid.
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Temysteve(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
SaiBuharii:
Tokunbo wife
no ooo, its aloku wizzy...

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Temysteve(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:

Wizkid will be like "I can still remember the shape of this girl's yansh and the way she use to moan during sex" tongue

Imagine Nigerians are even referring to her as "wizkid's ex" The guy don suffer grin

why people come dey quote me dey yan dust now? Na watin dey my mind I dey talk na...wasn't she spreading her legs for wizkid before ni? angry

ar u d 1 dat defile ur gf?
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Temysteve(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Onwe101:
I want to ask You a question... Yesterday evening, while I
was drinking garri, a small rat🐀 at the corner of my room
was looking at me and shaking it's head. Please what does
it mean?
your days are numbered be dat.
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by bayonino: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
zheynarb:
smh# Nigerians and thier shallow way of thinking.
Nothing is shallow here....oniranu ladies like you wey don open yansh for the whole lagos will come bashing what the guy said. Truth be told the girl na leftover Wizkid as wasted the girl private region grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by bayonino: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Since i joined dis forum i have never seen u spoke anything positive about the female folks

U always look for every opportunity to insult we ladies, nd which is very bad, i am sure you have a mum nd sisters dat u adore so much

Tell me, if it is ur sisters dat r getting married after having exes will u say dis about her, will u describe ur sisters d way u describe dis lady, won't u be proud dat dey found someone who really loves dem, someone dat want to spend dere life with dem, not minding dere past

Dis is a faceless forum, u don't know who is behind each or most monikers, u don't know who is watching

Just try and cut d ladies some slacks

I am sure if someone says dese things about ur sisters u won't find it funny
He said the truth, you ladies should try your best to close your legs before getting married. WE ARE ALL TIRED OF MOST OF YOU LADIES OPENING YOUR LEGS FOR LOTS OF GUYS BEFORE MARRIAGE. grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by bayonino: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
kendiddy:
Too much make-up evn mami water will be embarrassed
LOL grin cheesy
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by preetyb(f): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Where is the white wedding?
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by myfantasies(f): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
bayonino:
He said the truth, you ladies should try your best to close your legs before getting married. WE ARE ALL TIRED OF MOST OF YOU LADIES OPENING YOUR LEGS FOR LOTS OF GUYS BEFORE MARRIAGE. grin cheesy
As u can see i did not quote u, wat ever u think of we ladies either good or bad also applies to d ones in ur family

I believe it is a frustrated fellow who has not been taught at home by the people dat he called blood on how to respect a lady will come here nd says all sorts of thrash
I am not surprised by ur comment, it was expected, cos dats d only thing immature guyz on dis forum do

WAITING FOR UR INSULTS

WHICH I KNOW DAT IT WON'T BE MORE THAN SENT, PROSTITUTE, OR A B!TCH
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by chumakk: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
WukedP:
What the meaning of the wizkid ex girlfriend sh**t, she's no longer with him and she's happy, so stop attaching that irresponsible guys name to her name okk?? It's annoying
so you don't get it? We don't know her unless you add wizkid ex.

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by rodhy(f): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=vizkiz post=42462550][color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]so this is the guy that is "chopping" wizkid 's leftover? undecided

ur current gf is someone ex, does dt mean she's someone leftover
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Blackops(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
This 'small gal'
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by SaiBuharii: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
ladycomfort:
. From someone having a finger sized di'ck

Ok.
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by belissima(f): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:

just like ur sisters or any female relatives of urs will be addressed dat way too
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by vizkiz: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
belissima:

just like ur sisters or any female relatives of urs will be addressed dat way too

hoe kay

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by zudozz: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
desmond go don collect tay tay.
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by vizkiz: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
drnairalov:

mtscheew invlid, such disrespect, she is married, she is happy, how is she being with some1 before attributes her to be a leftover, smh 4 your analogy, if na guy wey date persin before u wont open your ewu mouth to call him a leftover!! but cos this is a female now the slut shaming begins.... park well abeg.. so u wey no be virgin wetin you com be, decayed food abi? .. angry

go hang yourself bastard grin
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by Jimi23(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
See the meaning of burifullll. This gal hot dieeeeeee!
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by yemixi4real(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
teelord1:
Good day

Please I'm a graduate of Civil engineering (Second Class Upper
division 4.37 of 5.0), with also a diploma in Computer Engineering.
Since I finished my NYSC in October 2015 there is no opportunity
whatsoever.
I'm good in computer hardware engineering,AutoCad design and
some ICT packages. I have quite some experience in project
management and inspection/maintenance schedule on sites
working as an Intern at Lagos State Ministry of Works and
Infrastructure and some other Engineering firm in Lagos. I also
attend some professional training at EPCM on Oil and Gas facility
Engineering, basic piping fundamental and layout development.
Please I crave your indulgence to seek for an opportunity as an
intern or graduate trainee in your organisation or any related
connected field to be able to learn more and utilise my skill.
I'm a fast learner with a willing Spirit.
Motivated and God fearing.

I believe I will be a valuable asset to any organisation I found
myself contributing my uppermost best.
Please help me, this are my contact details
08062405885, engrtranquil@gmail.com

Thank you and God Bless you more sir may his countenance shine
more on your endeavours.

Follow debbie on this forum, do research on engineering firms, there are lots of them on v connect, visit them or mail your resume to their HR department.... Look unto God to bless your hustle... Never getting tired of sending resumes.. and a good cover letter..... My piece for you #God'stimeisthebest
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by jacoik(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
charix:
Her husband looks frustrated.
lolhahaha wicked soul that's what u are
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by ilyas26(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Some guys though. How can he marry someone's left-over?
What makes you think you future wife isn't on top of another man now doing cow girl style
Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by bayonino: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
myfantasies:
As u can see i did not quote u, wat ever u think of we ladies either good or bad also applies to d ones in ur family

I believe it is a frustrated fellow who has not been taught at home by the people dat he called blood on how to respect a lady will come here nd says all sorts of thrash
I am not surprised by ur comment, it was expected, cos dats d only thing immature guyz on dis forum do

WAITING FOR UR INSULTS

WHICH I KNOW DAT IT WON'T BE MORE THAN SENT, PROSTITUTE, OR A B!TCH
Firstly, MOST is not equal to ALL. I am not here to bash you, i am here to say the truth. A lady earn her respect from me, if she respect herself first. Bitches doesnt deserve my respect, a decent and well trained lady deserve my respect. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos by myfantasies(f): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
bayonino:
Firstly, MOST is not equal to ALL. I am not here to bash you, i am here to say the truth. A lady earn her respect from me, if she respect herself first. Bitches doesnt deserve my respect, a decent and well trained lady deserve my respect. Bye.
Oooh u r still here

I have forgotten about you, well i just finished semo nd vegetable soup, if i had known u r still here i would have invited you

B!tches deserve ur respect or not is none of my business, I have spoken my mind

Have a lovely wknd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style / Muna Ella, Somadina Adinma's Girlfriend In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.