Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Clearing And Forwarding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearing And Forwarding (432 Views)

Clearing And Forwarding / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria. / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clearing And Forwarding by tubolancer(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good afternoon house, I am expecting a forty foot container of good. What is the cost of clearing it?
Re: Clearing And Forwarding by Impexp(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Can we chat up on what's app while I provide all the details to you .

I am a clearing and forwarding agent .we can assist you in all your clearing related issues ranging from custom documentation, shipping and terminal documentation and PAAR generation.

You can call or whatsapp me on 08186116315 for further discussion.

Thanks
Re: Clearing And Forwarding by tubolancer(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
okay I will do that, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Economist Urges FG To Invest More On ICT / How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 / Valentine Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.