Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today (43434 Views)

These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by lovely17(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
justi4jesu:
Lovely
Yes you called me
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by justi4jesu(f): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2016
lovely17:
Yes you called me

You are now a Dictionary cheesy
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by Shymm3x: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
yetseyi:

smiley

]

Lol. I asked for a kiss. grin

Can't the Duke of Ijebuland get a kiss from an Ijebu chic? tongue
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by yetseyi(f): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nopeeeeeee grin
Happy sunday bro. So did you go to church today?

Shymm3x:

Lol. I asked for a kiss. grin
Can't the Duke of Ijebuland get a kiss from an Ijebu chic?
tongue
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by Deepfreezer(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
xage:
Agbada has been reincarnated into the limelight of fashion trend in the south west

For many decades Agbada was perceived as old fashion worn amongst the old men, aslo designated as Hausas/Northern fabric

Once upon a time, Agbada is globally embraced and loved by young men across Nigeria
across where.?? it's appreciated in a particular region.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by Shymm3x: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
yetseyi:
Nopeeeeeee grin

Happy sunday bro. So did you go to church today?

tongue

Lol. Church? Yetty the Church girl. grin

I got in like 7am, after running around all night. And I woke up at 1am - so no Church.

But I've been vibing to the tune below since I woke up - it's about praise and worship, and I hope you'll also get touched by the holy ghost after jamming to it. tongue grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyzUzG44pNg
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by yetseyi(f): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol. Church? Yetty the Church girl. grin

I got in like 7am, after running around all night. And I woke up at 1am - so no Church.

But I've been vibing to the tune below since I woke up - it's about praise and worship, and I hope you'll also get touched by the holy ghost after jamming to it. tongue grin

Why smiling, you know I always ask of church on Sundays now anyway thanks for the title.

Running around?

Couldnt watch the video, It kept cracking/ seizing (the network is fluctuating).

Loool my definition of gospel music is different. I doubt that's gospel from the little I saw. It may sound gospel.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by Shymm3x: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
yetseyi:

Why smiling, you know I always ask of church on Sundays now anyway thanks for the title.

Running around?

Couldnt watch the video, It kept cracking/ seizing (the network is fluctuating).

Loool my definition of gospel music is different. I doubt that's gospel from the little I saw. It may sound gospel.

Lool. There's nothing bad in being a Church girl. I've always been a fan of church girls. I love my Church girls - always looking cute and advising thorough breds on how to lead a better and holy life. grin tongue

Anyway, I think I need to start going to Church regularly again, so I can give you a nice kiss that will make you feel the holy ghost fire. What do you think?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by yetseyi(f): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lool. There's nothing bad in being a Church girl. I've always been a fan of church girls. I love my Church girls - always looking cute and advising thorough breds on how to lead a better and holy life. grin tongue

Anyway, I think I need to start going to Church regularly again, so I can give you a nice kiss that will make you feel the holy ghost fire. What do you think?

IYou are a case, yeah you should start going to church.

Gotto go, house fellowship is 6pm. Catch you later.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by Shymm3x: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
yetseyi:

IYou are a case, yeah you should start going to church.

Gotto go, house fellowship is 6pm. Catch you later.

Lol. Make sure you pray for ya Ijebu brother who also doubles up as the supreme Duke of Ijebuland. grin

That reminds me, we used to have the house fellowship thingy at my house back when I was growing up. That was where I cut my teeth in leading praise and worship - and I did lead prayers a few times after offering. Memories right there before I became a sinner. But despite my sins - the most high lives in me.

Anyway, I'm sure my parents are in a house fellowship somewhere right now, or should be planning to go.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by yetseyi(f): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol. Make sure you pray for ya Ijebu brother who also doubles up as the supreme Duke of Ijebuland. grin

That reminds me, we used to have the house fellowship thingy at my house back when I was growing up. That was where I cut my teeth in leading praise and worship - and I did lead prayers a few times after offering. Memories right there before I became a sinner. But despite my sins - the most high lives in me.

Anyway, I'm sure my parents are in a house fellowship somewhere right now, or should be planning to go.

All have sinned and have come short but one can always come back. yeah he does live in you.

You led praise and worship, well try resuming church at least on sundays (for a start).
Who knows you might even join the choir

Who even gave you that duke of Ijebuland title. loool
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by Shymm3x: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2016
yetseyi:

All have sinned and have come short but one can always come back. yeah he does live in you.

You led praise and worship, well try resuming church at least on sundays (for a start).
Who knows you might even join the choir

Who even gave you that duke of Ijebuland title. loool

Lol. The most lives in/through me but I don't think I need a Church to establish a relationship with him though. The Church is a white man's thing and not really for the original black man. I can go to Church, but it won't add anything to my life, if I'm being honest. You can argue for the family bond Church creates, that's where it ends. Even white folks who own the religion don't go to Church anymore, yet they're doing fine collectively - while black folks who attend Churches regularly are as backward and treacherous as ever collectively. grin

Join the choir yano lol. Unless you want me to check all the chics in the Church choir cos the last time I was a tad active in the Church, I was the papi chulo of almost all the chics my age and a few ones a bit older than me. grin

I was born with the title as an Ijebu royalty - I just decided to grab and run with it like the King of Nigeria. Do you like the title? tongue
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by yetseyi(f): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Shymm3x:

The Church is a white man's thing and not really for the original black man. I can go to Church, but it won't add anything to my life, if I'm being honest.

You can argue for the family bond Church creates, that's where it ends. Even white folks who own the religion don't go to Church anymore, yet they're doing fine collectively - while black folks who attend Churches regularly are as backward and treacherous as ever collectively. grin

Join the choir yano lol. Unless you want me to check all the chics in the Church choir cos the last time I was a tad active in the Church, I was the papi chulo of almost all the chics my age and a few ones a bit older than me. grin

I was born with the title as an Ijebu royalty - I just decided to grab and run with it like the King of Nigeria. Do you like the title? tongue

You are quite wrong the church should add something to ones life.
As for the family bond its almost absent nowadays, we have different social classes in church I feel its like a competition *sighs*

Loool even in the church?

Well yeah it sounds okay.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by Shymm3x: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
yetseyi:

You are quite wrong the church should add something to ones life.
As for the family bond its almost absent nowadays, we have different social classes in church I feel its like a competition *sighs*

Loool even in the church?
Well yeah it sounds okay.

Lol. Since the excerpt in bold has disappeared from the Church - more reason why it isn't my type of place. The only thing the Church is good for these days is to pick chics. All the other extras they do in there is basically make-believe. None of it is real, folks are just programmed to believe it's real. grin

Girls just wanna have fun. grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by yetseyi(f): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol. Since the excerpt in bold has disappeared from the Church - more reason why it isn't my type of place. The only thing the Church is good for these days is to pick chics. All the other extras they do in there is basically make-believe. None of it is real, folks are just programmed to believe it's real. grin

Girls just wanna have fun. grin

You are wrong bro.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
prettymina:
Baba God give my future husband money ooo..i like cool wedding sha
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
prettymina:
Baba God give my future husband money ooo..i like cool wedding sha

Why not pray for yourself too to have money? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Husband Surprises Her On Christmas Day (pics,video) / Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction / Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.