Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture (1942 Views)

5 Nigerian Engineers Manufacture Drone In Akwa Ibom (Photos, video) / 17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Yorubasgreat(f): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
I think this kinds of talents emanating from Igbos are one of so many reasons Nigeria has designed all sort of means to keep them at check since time immemorial..

Could you imagine that a young boy just biult this drone and it's been tasted and fully operational.

Please could someone explain why this people are this talented and despite all that has been matted out to them they won't just stop.. I am very jealous of them, always have been.. .but secretly duo.

****sniffing things****

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by ladyF(f): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Igbo kwenu kiss

1 Like

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Macclane(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
U brush today?^
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Yorubasgreat(f): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
ladyF:
Igbo kwenu kiss

5%

1 Like

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by ladyF(f): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Macclane:
U brush today?^
Why I go brush? My mouth no dey smell angry
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by godello: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
With everything static on that pix. What else do you have to buttress the full functionality of that toy?
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by DropShot: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Capable of been flown remotely?
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Yorubasgreat(f): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Macclane:
U brush today?^

Trolling is social a crime!

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Macclane(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
ladyF:

Haha, abi oh. D way dat teeth open, e no dey as normal grin
ladyF:

Haha, abi oh. D way dat teeth open, e no dey as normal
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Macclane(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

shocked
Yorubasgreat:

Sorry pls brodah, I never knw say e go pain u. no dey take tins personal. U no knw fun again? Pesin wey dem slap never cry na u dey cry. #towncrier
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Is this trash worthy to be called an invention? that was how an igbo guy made a cooking stove powered with tiger batteries and they all screamed inventions. They really need to travel to the SW to see talents and real inventions cool

1 Like

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ojukwu bucket comes to mind!
I love igbo! Proud to be Onye Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by domopps(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mbaise I hail ooooooo.....

Cheeeeers
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
joborskill:
Is this trash worthy to be called an invention? that was how an igbo guy made a cooking stove powered with tiger batteries and they all screamed inventions. They really need to travel to the SW to see talents and real inventions cool
you've grown past this stage,
grow up boy!

1 Like

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Yorubasgreat(f): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
godello:
With everything static on that pix. What else do you have to buttress the full functionality of that toy?

As CIA agent...abi?

'buttress' sit there and be waiting for buttress a ti butter?
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Yorubasgreat(f): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Macclane:
shocked

Sorry pls brodah, I never knw say e go pain u. no dey take tins personal. U no knw fun again? Pesin wey dem slap never cry na u dey cry. #towncrier

Please sister I no vex oh!

Sorry too!!

1 Like

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by ladyF(f): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Macclane:

Haha, abi oh. D way dat teeth open, e no dey as normal grin

Haha, abi oh. D way dat teeth open, e no dey as normal
lol #TeamBrownTeeth grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Yorubasgreat(f): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
joborskill:

Please post one picture here, at least we could use it to save face..
Or are you more Jealous than I am..

I hope you are not pained by this.

Or don't you think we could explore some of this to really place our country on some map.

1 Like

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Macclane(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
ladyF:
lol #TeamBrownTeeth grin
Abeg invoke lalalistclalal make him bring brown grin for us
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by 0079jaBond(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
A video upload might be better!
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Yorubasgreat(f): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
0079jaBond:
A video upload might be better!

That will be in the part 2 tomorrow, wait for it..
They say.. A patient dog eats the. .............................

You know the rest shaa..
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by 0079jaBond(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

That will be in the part 2 tomorrow, wait for it..
They say.. A patient dog eats the. .............................

You know the rest shaa..

Good you know what helps in promoting this!
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by ariesbull: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
But I am in South West all i see is betnaija ,Baba ijebus, owo da men, omo Nile and omo alata

If you call that invention ...I agree with you

South west refined and redefined laziness and docility

2 Likes

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by ariesbull: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
joborskill:

But I am in South West all i see is betnaija ,Baba ijebus, owo da men, omo Nile and omo alata

1 Like

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by godello: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

As CIA agent...abi?

'buttress' sit there and be waiting for buttress a ti butter?

Who are you to quote me?
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by yomiselmer: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
FOR those interested in doing Similar projects, you can purchase your components at [url]/erl[/url]. I am recommending the store because they were really nice to me. I didnt have enough money for my final year project, and they gave me a lot of discount just to meet the submission deadline.
Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 31, 2016
you must be in the ghetto part of south west.

ariesbull:

Re: Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture by cliffbecks: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2016
joborskill:
Whether its in the SW , SE ,SS or NN,NS what we should be doing is encourage them ,give them the right exposure ,that is what other foreign nations do to their citizens ,watch documentary coming out of Iran,you be amaze .If this nation must move forward ,let's do away with tribalism. Remember Our oil will soon become N50 per barrel ,we need to do other things while we still have the time .
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

New Study Finds Human Beings Were Never Meant To Wake Up From Sleep / Www.2go.co.za / Access Nairaland For Free With Airtel (See How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.