Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Agbero In Atm Machine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Agbero In Atm Machine (5777 Views)

When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbero In Atm Machine by oluomok(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2009
It was quit a surprise some times ago when I checked by ATM point to cash some money, Immediatly I wanted to pick my money from the ATM I heard a voice saying 'anything for the boys' I wounder where the voice is from I was worried coz I thought area boyz were around me so I tried to pick the money and go but I discover the money has been pin down with an invisible hand then I got to understand that the voice was from the machine and I wounder the voice of agboro in an ATM machine,

cheers!

Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by oluomok(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2009
It was quit a surprise some times ago when I checked by ATM point to cash some money, Immediatly I wanted to pick my money from the ATM I heard a voice saying 'anything for the boys' I wounder where the voice is from I was worried coz I thought area boyz were around me so I tried to pick the money and go but I discover the money has been pin down with an invisible hand then I got to understand that the voice was from the machine and I wounder the voice of agboro in an ATM machine,

Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by Ben13: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
this must be a dream.
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
lol, u have an active imagination grin
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by sylve11: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2009
Very inactive imagination indeed cool
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by RotannaEze(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2009
Guy,that was the best creative joke ever.I must admit it was really funny.Nice work
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by cbase: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2009
Rotanna hmm? Nna i bu onye Onitsha?
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Jun 30, 2009
that was wack.
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by cbase: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2009
Wack was what?
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by romsky: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2009
what wack was?
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by busybody20: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2009
Is dis a Joke? undecided

Sorry i didnt laugh. . . tongue
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by RotannaEze(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2009
Cbase wetin i do you?.Does my name sound like an Onitsha boys name.Am 4rm Okija.What about you.
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by blissieng(f): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2009
isnt there a filter? can one be put up?

Just so we'd save time wasted reading stuffs like this, time we could have spent with loved ones, or even work! Time that we can NEVER get back!

Nonsense n ingredient! (No pun intended).
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by argent(f): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2009
Am trying very hard to laugh here. Please can somebody help me?
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by oluomok(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2009
It is quit a pity that you guyz could not appriciate creativity, that is on of our major problems in this country. Do you expect big things to start big? anyway I appriaciate the understanding people in the house, coz they are the people that knows what it takes to think ahead and creat some thing, but that will never stop me from posting more so far it will bless some people, no problem even the bible has confirm it that many are called but few are chosen. every body will not like what you are doing today but I bet you when the result comes they shall respect the good work for what I stands for.
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by netotse(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2009
lol. . .the joke was funny. its just that its typically ppl that live in naija and have had experiences wiv policemen and touts that will get it!
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by blissieng(f): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2009
netotse:

lol. . .the joke was funny. its just that its typically ppl that live in naija and have had experiences wiv policemen and touts that will get it!

Thanks for that, but please kindly shed some light on it so those that live outside naija will laff too.

@Poster
No need for preaching. wetin concern 'many are called . . .' and ATM machine?

Doesnt make sense when you think abt it right?
.Yeah, I know!
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by romsky: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ble leave olumo rock alone, since sum claim the joke was funny then let them enjoy it
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by blissieng(f): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
just spicing the thread up; Me I no hold anybody o. . . I be good girl now!
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by netotse(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
'anything for the boys' is a phrase that policemen and agberos use to ask for kolanut/money(its even my current FB status) its the same thing as a policeman pulling you over and saying 'happy sunday' or 'the ground is dry' or 'do something for the boys' people now use it to joke. . .so if u've never been told anything for the boys its likely u wont get it!
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by blissieng(f): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Right!

still dont get it, but hey! Thanks.
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by clemcykul(f): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2009
ure not welcome
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by blissieng(f): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2009
:p
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by RotannaEze(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
grin oluomok,i dey feel you.Anything way you feel say make sense and you wan write,abeg write am.People like me go dey read-am.I no send anybody ma-ma.For all the haters make them go hug transformer.
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by romsky: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2009
He who fails to plan, plans to fail.
ya plan don fail cuz ble no dey near naked transformers
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by RotannaEze(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2009
undecided Was wack wack
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by RotannaEze(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ Romade
you don't have to go near a naked one before it shocks you.Curiously speaking-4 never was a story of more woe,than that of Juliet and her Romeo.Is that your love life?
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by blissieng(f): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
wetin concern naked or clothed transformer and romeo&Juliet?

all these wanna be gan sef!
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by RotannaEze(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
When am good am good,when am bad am even better.Hear some advice, Mind your bizness, Wetin concern you.
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by blissieng(f): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2009
if you no want am to be my biz, you shoulda typed it up in Word, Print it out and put it up in ya room.

because, NLD is everyone's biz luv, matter of fact, the internet is everyone's world! Virtual one that is!

wink
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by romsky: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2009
ble my lurf leave d lonely musketeer alone
Re: Agbero In Atm Machine by blissieng(f): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
Roma, Romade! How many times be that so?

Anyway sha, I no hold anybody oh! just mi watch, looking to get away from work.
tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suraju & The Small ANGEL / School Jokes / Seun Is An Illuminati: See Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.