Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! (40781 Views)

The Colossal Black Holes (stars, Their Death,and passages to other universe) / 10 Myths And Realities About The Universe / Universe Or Multiverse. (A Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by jornie(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oahray:
hmmm... How can our universe be infinitely big if it has edges? The multiverse stance is built on too many assumptions. We know only a tiny fraction of our universe, yet we presume to know there's more than one universe. Humans...

By different, I mean a separate entity. What if the imaginary universes are just part of one solo infinite universe?

Or do you believe the universes are parallels?
y not... because it's infinitely big doesnt mean it has no edge..because there are infinite numbers between zero and one,doesn't mean zero and one don't exist/are imaginary....our universe has a boundary for sure...yess the multiuniverse theory is based on many assumptions.

YESS,each universe is seperate with minor differences from ours... and not part of ours
according to the theory

a parallel universe is a universe in a multiuniverse
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by ribbit: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
tonte:
Where's the accurate picture then? The one you made?

our solar system is not at the center of the universe like the picture portrayed.. in fact, we don't know where our galaxy is located in universe as humans have only explored 0.01% of the universe. and there are countless numbers of galaxies in the universe.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Alezy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oahray:
hmmm... How can our universe be infinitely big if it has edges? The multiverse stance is built on too many assumptions. We know only a tiny fraction of our universe, yet we presume to know there's more than one universe. Humans...

By different, I mean a separate entity. What if the imaginary universes are just part of one solo infinite universe?

Or do you believe the universes are parallels?
The more humans try to think and think about creation and how they came about, the more confused they will be.

God is supreme and all knowing. ...whatever you think of the planets and univers is right in ur own way. God alone can explain that to us since he is the master architect.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by RENOWNED2(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
vicraven:
damn! im one of those black dots
guy u mumu oh
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by RENOWNED2(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
nze4al:
Lols...can you imagine
you too follow am
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by ribbit: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
guy you are wicked oo, you just made me feel less important, grin anyways let's take this to christianity, where does God fit into all these? if we are taught he created the world, earth i suppose, because all archaeological evidences point still points to earth and still argues about some things, people and events stated in the bible, no one spoke about other planets, other galaxies, or milky ways, i keep saying there is neither no God or they might just be more Gods out there and one of them created the earth or the 9 planets and our sun and maybe another God created it's own universe, if this is true, i wonder what these God's do on a daily basis, what their conversation is like, well enough of all these wondering, am off to watch the Premier league.
who ever still believe those fairytales in bible or koran in this 21st centuries is just a dunce.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by RENOWNED2(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
digoster:
nah!! Those dots could be countries
lol.mumu people full here oh
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by RENOWNED2(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
jornie:
other universes,each keep expanding and getting bigger .. it's a multiuniverse system
whats your theory on the multiverse
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Tawpheeq: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Allaah is the Creator of all things, and He alone is the Guardian and disposer of affairs over all things. Q39:62.

I tell you, the entire creation of whatever exist did not just come, Allaah wills our/their existence for a period of time known to Him. He has made our own obligation which is to worship Him alone without associating partners with Him clear to us...to Him we belong, and to Him we all shall inevitable be brought back to for account (soon or later).

We shall not worship angels, prophets, jinns, or any other created beings. Understanding this is where happiness here and hereafter lies.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
ribbit:
who ever still believe those fairytales in bible or koran in this 21st centuries is just a dunce.
bro me i am tired of these people ooo, they just believe without thinking or asking questions, it beats me.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
ribbit:
bro me i am tired of these people ooo, they just believe without thinking or asking questions, it beats me.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Rossikk(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
pulsa:

What do I know, let's see

I know religion is the opium of the masses, with you being inclusive.
I know you are ignorant, evident by your fictitious 98%(percent) soul analogy.
I know more about universal concepts than you like,
1). The explosiveness and expansivity of the universe
2). The Intelligent design concept, e.t.c
And finally I know I have more knowledge 'upstairs' than you.

And next time stop displaying your ignorance, and also stop cooking up facts.
Stupi.d dropout forming scientist. In the backyard dump you studied, they never taught you about dark matter? What has religion to do with transcendence and the survival of consciousness? Do even atheists not report out-of-body experiences? Small boy of yesterday who thinks he knows anything. Don't go and use your tiny brain to learn.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
vicraven:
Nope, you are within planet earth. And on the scale used to show this picture, you can't even be a dot which technically would be as large as a planet's star.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Lezzlie(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
guy you are wicked oo, you just made me feel less important, grin anyways let's take this to christianity, where does God fit into all these? if we are taught he created the world, earth i suppose, because all archaeological evidences point still points to earth and still argues about some things, people and events stated in the bible, no one spoke about other planets, other galaxies, or milky ways, i keep saying there is neither no God or they might just be more Gods out there and one of them created the earth or the 9 planets and our sun and maybe another God created it's own universe, if this is true, i wonder what these God's do on a daily basis, what their conversation is like, well enough of all these wondering, am off to watch the Premier league.
My bro, Science and its discoveries should only enable mankind understand God and not alienate him further. Science more than any religious tenets should prove the existence of God and not the lack thereof.

Only science can review the vast intricacies that holds the universe and galaxies and its nature, and such knowledge should help humanity understand that is is no coincidence for the the sun and moon to orbit for billions of years in perfection.

There's a God somewhere.

1 Like

Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by jornie(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
RENOWNED2:
whats your theory on the multiverse
my theory ?! multiuniverse itself is a theory..
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
My bro, Science and its discoveries should only enable mankind understand God and not alienate him further. Science more than any religious tenets should prove the existence of God and not the lack thereof.

Only science can review the vast intricacies that holds the universe and galaxies and its nature, and such knowledge should help humanity understand that is is no coincidence for the the sun and moon to orbit for billions of years in perfection.

There's a God somewhere.

Good reasoning bro, there is a God somewhere

1 Like

Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by SirDavico(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
vicraven:
Aha! Actually, those dots are planets.....
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dis is an imaginary. Universe, later dey'l still say dey'v discovered anoda planet, wher dt1 go. Come from
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by pulsa(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rossikk:
Stupi.d dropout forming scientist. In the backyard dump you studied, they never taught you about dark matter? What has religion to do with transcendence and the survival of consciousness? Do even atheists not report out-of-body experiences? Small boy of yesterday who thinks he knows anything. Don't go and use your tiny brain to learn.
Dude you are really funny, so what about the the purported and unverified dark matter, what correlation does it have with transcendence and consciousness?. And between I am a transcendentalist, an avid student of Ralph Waldo Emerson and Henry David Thoreau, having read all the former essays and the latter books, and I can boldly say you know nothing about transcendence;( self reliance, metaphysics, compensation, e.t.c) if you believe the common psuedo-scientific fact that the unproved dark matter has anything to do with consciousness, for like we transcendentalist say "man is a force of life, a prime existence from which consciousness flows like a spring, a creator whose mind warps and creates things before him, a magnet who attracts his prominent and constantly thought about like and dislikes, for man is a force of nature that does not die but is used and reused, for man is god".
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
I taught they said d universe was infinite
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Oritna94(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rossikk:
Less than 2% of the universe is observable to human eyes. That 2% comprises that part of the universe where matter reflects light. 98% of matter in the universe is 'dark matter', which does not reflect light, and we are blind to it as physical humans. It is in that space that places like the 'spirit world', 'heaven', and countless millions of civilizations invisible to our senses, exist. When we 'die', our consciousness/souls return to that realm, which is actually our true home.

U are talking sense. There is so so much out there that we know little about. But when we die many things will come to perspective.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Science without Religion is lame
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by shumuel(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
This looks like the Lens of a Camera, so i have been carring the map of the universe in my phone all these while and i didn't know it tongue kikiki Lol grin
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by IndianaJay: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
All of you folks saying this is not a picture of the universe.....

Please produce your own picture, since you know so much. grin grin
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by RENOWNED2(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
jornie:

my theory ?! multiuniverse itself is a theory..
I mean why is there a multiverse,what's the theory.What made us question the existence of another universe or a series of them.
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by vicraven(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
RENOWNED2:
guy u mumu oh
but i trained your father,how come??
oh.. no wonder hes as dumb as you
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by vicraven(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
RENOWNED2:
wow,so i'm this dumb...why dint i finish primary school??
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by RENOWNED2(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
vicraven:
but i trained your father,how come??
oh.. no wonder hes as dumb as you
lol.e no pain me.......hahaha.....read book you no gree
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by RENOWNED2(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
mumu...
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by vicraven(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
RENOWNED2:
lol.e no pain me.......hahaha.....read book you no gree
wah planet is the earth's twin??...
whats the coldest planet??...
the hottest planet??...
how many days/years does it take jupiter to revolve round the sun??...
ask google,and sango will destroy you and your generations.
already judging me cos of somethin i just madeup.
bastard son of lesbian mothers!
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by vicraven(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
RENOWNED2:
wow,is that a spaceship??... its beautiful
Re: The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! by Oahray: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

if heaven is a spiritual realm, that means it isn't even in all of these planets or universes, there where is it and where the heck is hell fire? i am beginning to think one of them don't really exist and none is beneath us like we hear, hell fire is somewhere in the ground or something, but when we all die, where do we all go to? this is serious tho and which theory is more realistic, the big bang theory or that of a God somewhere who just created all these, living archaeologist, scientist ages to confirm it's story and existence.
hmmm... I'd rather not go down that path. I believe in creation. The known universe is too awesome to have sprung up by chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos / 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's / Python Killed By Oil Workers At Egbema, Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.