Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding (44908 Views)

Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding / Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by metroparrot: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
the amiable yorubaland kings.

14 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
We have great kingdoms in odualand that are highly respected in Africa and beyond. And I also love how this new ooni is opening the secret ife to the world.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by hungryboy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Na countdown to frontpage we dey so,
Lalasticala no dey waste time to run this kind topics go frontpage,
I no even know again whether nairaland dey compete with Linda ikeji for celeb gossip ,

But that one no go give me chop sha,
so make i shut up

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ooni be like: if Tunde grab that Toolz brezz and figure 8

The man in the 1st picture: * cleans mouth* enough milk niyen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by lionshare: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good to see traditional leaders less closed-off!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by drnairalov: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
looks good, how is Tunde popular tho?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by henxhenry: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dats nice
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by brunofarad(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wow

The young ooni orisha.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Vikkie14: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Just like the Ooni's name ENITAN, he is just making History and Uniting the Yorubas.
May God bless him

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Caseless: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
Ooni be like: if Tunde grab that Toolz brezz and figure 8

The man in the 1st picture: * cleans mouth* enough milk niyen.
grin grin

Trust me, the alafin has eyes for beautiful women.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by looseweight: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kabiyesi.....

Iku baba, yeye

Alase, ikeji orisa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
When a king goes out too much he Looses his respect, Abi ds oni won turn PMB ni? Wakawaka

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Vikkie14: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yommisam:
Ooni will just be gate crashing every event. Don't go and be doing like Buhari ooo, the gbedu President. Kabiyesi ooo
Dont even compare the duo, dem be like light and its opposite.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by domopps(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cool.......

Cheeeeers
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by saintkel(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
We have great kingdoms in odualand that are highly respected in Africa and beyond. And I also love how this new ooni is opening the secret ife to the world.
We have have greater Kingdoms too in Igboland, mtchw!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by joystickextend1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nice smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
My felLOW NAIRALANDERZ HIT LIKE TO WISH THIS NEWLY MARRIED COUPLES WHO HAVE JUST ENTERED THE UNION called MARRAGE A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE..

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by isrealisaac: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
cool grin smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Who's toolz
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by manchester1: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
OK. have seen it

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by amanze15(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
they all live in lagos before na cheesy cheesy, yoruba people and owambe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Thus land is not for sale
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by davodyguy: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
tundexweb:
the amiable yorubaland kings.

Yes o
Respectable , that haven't lost their integrity
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Obinovictor(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good to know that some of our traditional rulers in this country can leave their palace for occasions like this.

But lemme just be observing

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Honesty007(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
If Nigeria should cecede,yoruba would call its republic something else!!! I choose Peoples republic of Yorunia.Or Yorunia Republic!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by piagetskinner(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
This land is for sale...

But beware of 419
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
It is good to see the Crown (political head) and the god (spiritual head) of the yorubas in the same place.

I'm happy for the peace that has returned to Yoruba land. Long may it continue.

Oodua agbe wa o!!!

HML to the couple.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians / Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.