Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. (30087 Views)

Diego Perotti Puts His Finger In El Sharaawy's Ass After Goal Vs Chelsea / UEFA Champions League 2017: Scores After Tuesday Group Matches And Latest Tables / The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by Skybee1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ipob making nigeria sinz wen buari lost him certificate

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by Sunnyade01(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Meanwhile, Alex Iwobi is the new Jay Jay Okocha

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by zbone(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
He will not play at all" they said... Now he's got 8 goals and counting...
take that f****ing haters

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by westlius(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
chesterlee:

And you're what?
A nuisance to your generation!
Tell dat to ur stupid papa wey born u FOOLLLL
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by chuose: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
ionsman:

Just to affirm your naivety, I am from the south south. Now run along.

Who dash this one South-South biko grin,
stick to your side I beg you. angry

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by wizkidblogger(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by Roodez(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kelechi Iheanacho is our next rated. All the goals he has scored for Man. City was a hit back to back. Caf player of the Year ti take over

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by Freedom4us: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
ArsenalChat:
Just a hatrick he is now messi? smh

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by fredoooooo: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
coded01:
19 year old... grin grin

Cc fredoooooo

He's 19
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by robosky02(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nacho moment

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by coded01: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
fredoooooo:

He's 19

As in you can confirm that old man isn't in his 20's... grin
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by brownlord: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Dplaymaker post=42473964]x remembered playing with him at taye fc owerri, den we were paid #300 for training now he earn in pounds. I'm really happy for u brother,remembere ike dplaymaker in ya paridise. I really hoped Stanley Okoro made it did far.[/quote

You will get there someday

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by daveP(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
ArsenalChat:
nobody said he's messi. He can however attract comparism which isnt bad. (when its a nigerian, we increase our beef assaults-why?)

8goals in 5matches is no small feat for a 19year old. Even Messi needed more playing time at this age to achieve this. I'm happy 1st as a nigerian and he's doing this in a tight contest situo(aguero, bony) and now has proved he indeed needs to taste UCL football by the club including his name.

Let's celebrate our own-Ighalo, Mikel, Iheanacho, Iwobi, etc in the EPL.

COYG-SANCHEZ is Back!!!

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by dacovajnr: 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
westlius:
A blessing for nigeria and mikel a curse for nigeria. Pls our u17 and u20 should b used as senior team and flush out mikel and co. (Dem b bad belle) up gunners
just coz Mikel gave Sanchez"Wanbibayi" he don turn bad belle undecided grin

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by lovemaths(f): 2:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Yes, ignore Iheanacho at your own peril. Strikers like Agüero and Negredo made me a City fan. A striker like Iheanacho will make me stay the more. He just needs more playing time.
I am a Cityzen for life.
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by Doriente(m): 4:04am On Jan 31, 2016
ArsenalChat:

Go and score your own make we see! Lol

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by Icon4s(m): 6:01am On Jan 31, 2016
saintkel:
I believe with dis curb of playerd like igahon*, iheanacho, nwakali and chukwudi, Eagles will rise again

Hu is Igahon hu is Chukwudi? grin
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by fF01(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2016
adeaks:
What a player! If given opportunities he will tear up defences in the premier league.

The only worry for me is what would happen if Guardiola finally takes over Man City as being predicted. The man city board will give him a quite sizeable transfer kitty and it can't be ruled out that he would bring in other strikers especially if he wants to win the champions league as soon as possible.

Kelechi might find himself squeezed out under Guardiola; a case of the new pharaoh not knowing Joseph. I hope the opposite is the case though.
most definately u knw notin bou Pep, do u watch ezz Bayern team? Do u knw Coman,Hoijberg,Kimmick,Rode?? Dis ar young tallent, if nor younger dan Iheanacho sef nd dey get seizable numba of time under him. Pep ezz Young wih Quality, nd dat's aw e llke hiz Players.

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by Dplaymaker(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2016
homesteady:

Which year was that?
Is he really 19 or is a year or 2 years above 19?
. 2011. he above nineteen. about 24years. we are almost age mate. it was papilo KANU dat helped him den. I remembered him claiming to own KELECHI n taye just becos he bought us training kits.
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by Damfostopper(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2016
joborskill:
He is over hyped. Very soon they will sell him to division 3 undecided
u see.... So wen dey sell I'm to division 3...u will b happy..... Y not appreciate d little he is showing..... Guess wat.... Even if he is sold to division 10.....he can still feed all of ur family..... If u don't av wat to say why not STFU n go suck a dick
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by CapitalX(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
Ngozi come borrow am
ok nah!
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by lacidi: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dplaymaker:
. 2011. he above nineteen. about 24years. we are almost age mate. it was papilo KANU dat helped him den. I remembered him claiming to own KELECHI n taye just becos he bought us training kits.
So you are guessing his age then abi? You assume he is same age with you because he played in Taye with you. Please is Sterling same age as Aguero because they play together? I thought you had an absolute factual evidence of his age apart from claiming he is your age mate. For your information, no one cares about your failed football career. So don't go guessing people's ages just to prove you know them.

You may also Google MRI and the scientifically proven age range for fused wrist bones. Kelechi passed the MRI in 2013. You can't pass an MRI at 19 years old. That is proven science not guess work. Have you asked yourself why Ghana has failed to qualify for U17 World Cup since the introduction of MRI testing?

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by joseph1013: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
lacidi:

So you are guessing his age then abi? You assume he is same age with you because he played in Taye with you. Please is Sterling same age as Aguero because they play together? I thought you had an absolute factual evidence of his age apart from claiming he is your age mate. For your information, no one cares about your failed football career. So don't go guessing people's ages just to prove you know them.

You may also Google MRI and the scientifically proven age range for fused wrist bones. Kelechi passed the MRI in 2013. You can't pass an MRI at 19 years old. That is proven science not guess work. Have you asked yourself why Ghana has failed to qualify for U17 World Cup since the introduction of MRI testing?
LMAO!

Safarigirl, this sounds like your kind of answer.
cc: thegoodjoe

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
joseph1013:

LMAO!

Me, I am tired for some kind of reply. That reply was heartless. I feel like crying for the guy.

I wonder why people lie against footballers a lot. That is how someone lied Taiye Taiwo had a twin brother who was forty years old. It was a lie because Taiwo lost his twin sister as a baby.

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by safarigirl(f): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
joseph1013:

LMAO!

you mean the kind I would get jumped on for and accused of always starting quarrels?

I don't even know why people bother with all these failed footballers and their vendetta against the good ones. You can only imagine how many people told us Mikel was twenty-eight in 2005, eleven years later, when he's supposed to be 39 by their warped calculations, my guy still dey ball.

Posterity will judge us (them) all, no need for too much talk

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
dacovajnr:
just coz Mikel gave Sanchez"Wanbibayi" he don turn bad belle undecided grin
that was Ramsey....but Arsenal fans are still pained

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by Dplaymaker(m): 5:58am On Feb 01, 2016
lacidi:

. Bro u harsh oo. Kelechi is not 19years joor, DAT ur MRI should go n test Costa and mind u, all my hope was not just on football. I got a Bsc n Msc and an employer of labor. Am not hating KELECHI because I still benefit from him at least d iPhone I got from d family, dat am still using. you still wan tell me say chicharitor senior Costa.
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:19am On Feb 01, 2016
Dplaymaker:
. Bro u harsh oo. Kelechi is not 19years joor, DAT ur MRI should go n test Costa and mind u, all my hope was not just on football. I got a Bsc n Msc and an employer of labor. Am not hating KELECHI because I still benefit from him at least d iPhone I got from d family, dat am still using. you still wan tell me say chicharitor senior Costa.

Scientifically proven. The MRI is highly accurate. I will take the opinion of Science over your words. Why Bring Diego Costa into the Argument? Did Costa play in the U17 World Cup? Was Costa screened with the MRI?

That Costa point blows your opinion out of the water.
Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Not again..... Sir TheGoodJoe..... Please don't mind these "ignoramuses".

I can't believe we're still talking about the MRI and players' ages with people who don't even know the basic principle of the MRI test. We did great justice to this on Safarigirl's thread titled, "Give our Age-grade teams a break."

Most of the critics dont even know what "MRI" means (yep.... Some are likely searching it up in Google right now). Most of them don't know the science behind MRI, fused growth plates in the wrist and Epiphyses.
Even some of the protagonists that don't understand how the MRI work but still believe or know it's 99% competent enough to be trusted are to be commended. This is Science and in this case, Science can't lie.

Abeg, let's move on to better things. Leave them all to perish in their ignorance and subtle jealousy/envy.

And anyone who speaks ill of Mikel Obi is suffering from paranoid delusions. #smiles

Like an English football analyst said late last year on Bluemoon, "The future of Football may just lie with the Nigerians........"

Let's roll on...... Nigerian soccer still rocks. #smiles

Nigeria's next super golden generation beckons....... And Iheanacho is more than likely the face and leader of Nigeria's next super bunch of young/vibrant Class-Act soccer stars.

TheGoodJoe:

Scientifically proven. The MRI is highly accurate. I will take the opinion of Science over your words. Why Bring Diego Costa into the Argument? Did Costa play in the U17 World Cup? Was Costa screened with the MRI?

That Costa point blows your opinion out of the water.

Re: Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Not again..... Sir TheGoodJoe..... Please don't mind these "ignoramuses".

I can't believe we're still talking about the MRI and players' ages with people who don't even know the basic principle of the MRI test. We did great justice to this on Safarigirl's thread titled, "Give our Age-grade teams a break."

Most of the critics dont even know what "MRI" means (yep.... Some are likely searching it up in Google right now). Most of them don't know the science behind MRI, fused growth plates in the wrist and Epiphyses.
Even some of the protagonists that don't understand how the MRI work but still believe or know it's 99% competent enough to be trusted are to be commended. This is Science and in this case, Science can't lie.

Abeg, let's move on to better things. Leave them all to perish in their ignorance and subtle jealousy/envy.

And anyone who speaks ill of Mikel Obi is suffering from paranoid delusions. #smiles

Like an English football analyst said late last year on Bluemoon, "The future of Football may just lie with the Nigerians........"

Let's roll on...... Nigerian soccer still rocks. #smiles

Nigeria's next super golden generation beckons....... And Iheanacho is more than likely the face and leader of Nigeria's next super bunch of young/vibrant Class-Act soccer stars.

I think the face is Iheanacho but he will have a fierce competition from Success and Osimhen. These other two lads are beasts. If Awoniyi sorts out his finishing then he is another lad to watch out. Shocking three of them are from one U17 team.

Do you see more explosive talents coming out in the 2017 team?

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th March 2017 / Euro 2012: England Vs Ukraine (1 - 0) - Group D Match / El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50