Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,771 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (53983 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by davedpo(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
smh, lyk i care!!!
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by holluwai(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yuck
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by cruzita(f): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
if she like make she pierce her tongue she won't stop looking like an Egyptian mummy
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
She's pretty no doubt but even with the pillar of support,her titz are still sagged, so i say a strong Nay!
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Eboh4z: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
I know she also has private piecing. I wonder what will happen when ice prince is unto of her and thunder strikes and the metallic piecing is in contact with them both.......

1 Like

Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:
Is she a lady or a hoe? I'm confused
go and ask iceprince lets see If he wouldn't forget ORIJIN bottle on ur head
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by NairaExam690(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
My guy ur head dey there Icey !!!!!!!!!! My guy ur head dey there Icey !!!!!!!!!! My guy ur head dey there Icey !!!!!!!!!!
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by greggng: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
this girl may not be fine buy she is driving ice cream sorry ice prince crazy in bed. If you can cook well and satisfy ur man in bed, you have him forever. I hate boring women in bed
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
lovdoc:
Ice Prince’s girlfriend, Maima is a beautiful woman and she loves to show off her beauty to her fans. The beautiful celebrity girlfriend lowkey showed off her piercing on her chest in a series of snap she posted.

What do you think about it, yea or nay?

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/ice-princes-girlfriend-maima-shows-off-her-bossom-piercings-photos.html

Crap!

We are the naysayers

Can you see your lives outside

They are still together

If e dey still pain you sad, make you pmme for baba's contact details kiss
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by JoBabs(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Where is her nipples?
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by good4love: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:
Is she a lady or a hoe? I'm confused
daretodiffer:

Crap!
We are the naysayers
Can you see your lives outside
They are still together
If e dey still pain you sad, mke you pm for baba's contact details kiss
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by frisky2good(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
All I see is nipples. I will come and look for the piercing tomorrow.
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by good4love: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Her lyf..her fuse.. non of my biz
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
lovdoc:
Ice Prince’s girlfriend, Maima is a beautiful woman and she loves to show off her beauty to her fans. The beautiful celebrity girlfriend lowkey showed off her piercing on her chest in a series of snap she posted.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/ice-princes-girlfriend-maima-shows-off-her-bossom-piercings-photos.html

this are the kind of girls that lead guys straight to hell.

all what she is trying to showcase is her n1pples that point the road to hell.

smh
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
sonofananimal:

smh

Do you beleive in God?
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by umoski1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Those nipples though..feel lyk spyaing some cold icecream on dem nd tongue licking dem. #winks
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by wristbangle: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
sonofananimal:

smh

gringringrin

I dey always gbadun your comments
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

Do you beleive in God?
no!
just borrow that quote from someone.
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by wristbangle: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
dechandel:
undecided undecided
I lack words for the mod that brought this to front page

babe, long time oo! E be like say this ice prince mumu issue dey piss u as e dey piss me..

All I can see in her is the exhibition of her nippples sad, Talent she no get!
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by wristbangle: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Eboh4z:
I know she also has private piecing. I wonder what will happen when ice prince is unto of her and thunder strikes and the metallic piecing is in contact with them both.......

his manhood will burn to pieces tongue

1 Like

Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
wristbangle:

gringringrin
I dey always gbadun your comments
my orga from above!
passing my honourable greetings sir!
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by wristbangle: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
sonofananimal:
my orga from above!

passing my honourable greetings sir!

YES BOSS, how u dey?

baba, e be like the juju whey maima take jazz ice prince too much oo! The guy sef no dey sing again
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
wristbangle:

YES BOSS, how u dey?

baba, e be like the juju whey maima take jazz ice prince too much oo! The guy sef no dey sing again
like seriously the guy dey vex me nowadays!

when that JUJU wash finish for he eye! he go come twitter come lament weti happen.

he last album no too try as he feature he babe inside!

we just dey cool ohh!
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by AfroKnight: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Make I talk true. This girl fine. Reason why Ice Prince nor wan get sense again. Well, na her selling point.
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
myfantasies:
I think she is both
cute mama, I have a crush
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Pappyto: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Olosho tongue
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by Duru009(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
The piercing paid by the married man....
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by samchem(m): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2016
Na nipppples b DAT??#second pix
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by chidextec: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2016
How many nipples does she have?
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by LegendsCoded(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2016
lovdoc:

rubbish
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by gemale(m): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Na d jazz she dey control ice prince b dt. If nt y im neva dump her olosho a$$?
Re: IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) by LegendsCoded(m): 12:33am On Jan 31, 2016
tunmmyunited:
iranu
abacha........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Justine Skye: It Is Impossible For Wizkid To Make Bad Songs [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.