Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

delete this post - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / delete this post (1103 Views)

delete this post / delete this post / delete this post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

delete this post by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
delete this post
Re: delete this post by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 31, 2016
Your research work doesn't really reflex the reality on ground. Secondly you're trying to portray gionee as the good brand being that your research is subjective . The reality on ground is that Tecno mobile phones still sell be smart or normal phones like the touch light. Thirdly I can't see the total number of respondent or which method you use in collecting your data. Fourthly you need to carry a proper research because you didn't state whether you're restricting your collation to Lagos or selected cities. This is because from the table I can only see just few respondent probably those in Lagos or a major city.
Re: delete this post by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2016
The post is not subjective but it's okay for you to think so. There's no doubt Tecno is the most popular/available as reflected in the research. The post was not about just me or my opinion neither am I associated or affiliated to Gionee. Count the points and you would see Gionee didn't even score the highest. You probably just like Tecno but that doesn't make them the most durable, affordable or sincere in specification. Tecno was duly recognized for setting the pace affordable android phones for Nigerians. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
Re: delete this post by kolexepana: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
GSMCARECENTER:
The post is not subjective but it's okay for you to think so. There's no doubt Tecno is the most popular/available as reflected in the research. The post was not about just me or my opinion neither am I associated or affiliated to Gionee. Count the points and you would see Gionee didn't even score the highest. You probably just like Tecno but that doesn't make them the most durable, affordable or sincere in specification. Tecno was duly recognized for setting the pace affordable android phones for Nigerians. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
But Tecno is durable and affordable and also sincere in its specification unlike Gionee who will just be beating around the bush. undecided
Re: delete this post by mosjames: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tecno first, then other should follow undecided
Re: delete this post by yinka360nl1: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tecno oo

(1) (Reply)

PULL UP By Mr. D.B (Comming Soon: Tuesday 2nd June 2017) / blank / Honest Review On Tecno L8plus Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.