Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Brand Manager Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Brand Manager Needed. (5191 Views)

Diadeo Recruiting For Brand Manager, Smirnoff Vodka And RTD / Diageo Recruiting Senior Brand Manager- Johnnie Walker / Vacancies For Brand Manager/marketing & Sales Managers - Lagos/port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand Manager Needed. by xhuksy: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2006
A Marketing graduate with up to 5years on the job experience is needed as a Brand Manager. The person should have also in addition an MBA and a professional qualification in marketing or related fields. if you feel qualified, apply in person to the HRM, Krisoral Group of Companies, Along Onitsha-Atani road, onitsha. Go with your credentials. You can take a bike from Uga junction to the company( othewise known as Calidon)
Re: Brand Manager Needed. by nkemz: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2006
it might interest you to note that iv been there. the chairman chidume or whatever he calls himself is not really interested in hiring graduates, he just needs people he can use and dump. imagine him asking if you'll leave his miserly organisation if you get a job in shell? i dnt blame him its because there are no jobs in nigeria dat we go to him for employment. if his brother gets a job in shell will he ask him to 4get it and continue working in his company krisoral? krisoral ko? krisoral ni! my dear brothers and sisters dnt waste your time ooh!!!! its not worth it. trust me. been there, done that. except you wanna be under-under paid and used maximally.
Re: Brand Manager Needed. by TruBrotha: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2006
Hey My brotha share ur grief lol. I have one advice which should help u all out;
DON'T LOOK FOR JOBS, LEARN TO CREATE JOBS
If u can look beyond the text i am sure u'll see something great there,
Re: Brand Manager Needed. by charlyP1: 1:53am On Nov 07, 2006
Thanks nkemz.U indeed hav saved us d trouble of being interviewed by such self-centred people.On G.
Re: Brand Manager Needed. by okey111: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
my brothers make una no mind wetin that nkemz of a boy abi na man talk. i've been at krisoral and company for four months now and this is the best decision i have ever made in my life. i just recently graduated from unizik and immediately i finished my youth service, i applied to that company and got called for an interview. i live in Benin, so its a bit far but when i got to their headquarters in Onitsha, i was so impressed with the setting and what the indigenous entrepreneurs can achieve for our youths.
Re: Brand Manager Needed. by GentleNaaz(m): 2:21am On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=okey111 post=4616994]my brothers make una no mind wetin that nkemz of a boy abi na man talk. i've been at krisoral and company for four months now and this is the best decision i have ever made in my life. i just recently graduated from unizik and immediately i finished my youth service, i applied to that company and got called for an interview. i live in Benin, so its a bit far but when i got to their headquart
Re: Brand Manager Needed. by RealCJ: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please how much do the company pay their entry level staff

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 2014 Dssc/ssc Screening Enlistment Out / Who Got An Invite From Insourcing LTD?? / Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.