Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,838 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque (789 Views)

Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos / Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by inventiveguru(m): 5:50am On Jan 31, 2016
I was charging my phone ( A new Tecno Y4 which my brother just bought for me) in the mosque yesterday due to power outbreak @ home. I plugged the phone in the socket and put it on the windows side because the charger was not long enough for me to put the phone on the ground. During the cause of Solat (Prayer), Someone came into the mosque, open the window and ran away with the phone. I discovered that when we finished praying. It was so painful.
Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by temblor(m): 5:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Report straight to Allah for a replacement and to deal with the culprit. shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by GogetterMD(m): 6:12am On Jan 31, 2016
And what exactly is your point of bringing your act of carelessness to this forum undecided

1 Like

Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by inventiveguru(m): 6:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Jazakumlah kairan bro! I have done that @temblor
Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 31, 2016
GogetterMD:
And what exactly is your point of bringing your act of carelessness to this forum undecided
Ogbeni , Mr carefulness shey your thing never lost before? the guy for live prayer, come the stand the watch phone?

There's thieves everywhere, in church, mosque... so people got to be extremely careful with their property. the only place I believe there's no thief is the juju shrine. now you see how people fear the devil more than God. So so strange to me.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by nastyesco(m): 6:43am On Jan 31, 2016
The social media isn't the right place to post such

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2016
So?
Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by jummex8228(f): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2016
Pele
God will provide you another one
But please stop been careless, okay?
Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by kekakuz(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2016
;DYou got to understand that during the time of the prophet, there was no phone
So
The prophet needs to keep up
I hope he took the charger too
Or he will come to your house to steal it. And all the small girls in your compound are not save. grin
Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by GogetterMD(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2016
crazysaint:
Ogbeni , Mr carefulness shey your thing never lost before? the guy for live prayer, come the stand the watch phone?
Why place the phone on the window slit? Couldn't he wait till after the prayers that would barely last more than 5 mins to resume charging his phone?
Re: My Phone Was Stolen In The Mosque by yhemsy62(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2016
So what shall we do to that now?

(1) (Reply)

Police Is Your Friend, Police Loves Your Child - PIC / A Youngman Shot Dead By A Policeman For Attempting To Bring Out His ID Card / Vampire Man That Killed And Drank 12 Year Old Boy's Blood Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.