Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos (32544 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Tee-A And Wife Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary / Hilarious Photo Taken At Tee-A's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by sugarbelly4: 6:26am On Jan 31, 2016
It's no longer news that Toolz and Tunde had a prestigious trad wedding, yesterday in Lagos. However, some of the highlights was the moment pretty Toke Makinwa danced to the beats while comedian Tee-A spread her money.

The multi-media personality shared the video of her dancing and collecting the guys money...lol. See what she captioned it below

When your bestie decides to throw down! @teeacomedian not playing around.. I had a blast tonight and made some money too. #yorubagirlswag #Backtomyroots #Eniyabl'asomi #TSquared2016 @estanola

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBLohZHDniY/?taken-by=tokemakinwa

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by sugarbelly4: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2016
grin grin grin..It's an Instagram video which u can watch in the link below

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/see-how-toke-makinwa-was-collecting-tee.html

she can dance sha for Africa. See her shakitibobo steps mehnnn Fine lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by prettymina(f): 6:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Toke nd party...her last name will soon be toke makinwa party undecided

27 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by datola: 6:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Where is the law that bans public 'spraying' of Nigerian Naira currency.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by pyyxxaro: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2016
@leaast she don see free money to buy more Worldly make up and Clothes

Man de hardly spray man

But

When e reach for man to spray woman

E go spread like white cock

Wetin Man do Man

#Make una fear this God o#

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by Airforce1(m): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2016
na so e suppose be

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by Hishowlau(m): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Good for you......more money
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by agarawu23(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2016
"Was collecting"

SHe forced the guy to spray her money? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by Onwe101(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2016
I want to ask You a question... Yesterday evening, while I was drinking garri, a small rat🐀 at the corner of my room was looking at me and shaking it's head. Please what does it mean?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by dikeigbo2(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Onwe101:
I want to ask You a question... Yesterday evening, while I
was drinking garri, a small rat🐀 at the corner of my
room
was looking at me and shaking it's head. Please what
does
it mean?

The rat is contemplating and imagining how you will look like if it infects you with lassa fever grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by Omotayor123(f): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2016
She must have deserve it cool
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by pretydiva(f): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2016
Free money 2 buy new make up kits cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by joseph1832(m): 7:37am On Jan 31, 2016
agarawu23:
"Was collecting"
SHe forced the guy to spray her money? undecided
Help me ask them oh...
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by axortedbabe(f): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2016
So this is really news
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by hatux: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by holarmy10(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Seriously, I don't know if anyone can get me a sample of the kind of weed nairaland mods smoke.. It's obviously more intoxicating than oshogbo and the rest weed combined.. sad

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by FuckTheMod: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Toke be like;

See chicken change wey dis small boy dey spray me sef undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by Yommisam: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2016
And this one too made front page?? Is okay sha
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by nnadychuks(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Onwe101:
I want to ask You a question... Yesterday evening, while I
was drinking garri, a small rat🐀 at the corner of my
room
was looking at me and shaking it's head. Please what
does
it mean?
chai.. When i thought lassa fever was going on extinction some1 is in nigeria soaking garri.. Guy hope you use groundnut and plenty milk?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Toke ooooooo tongue Sharp babe... But Tee A wife go dey look am with one eye undecided...just saying lol. cheesy

BTW, this oga wey dey post that touching story above me, abeg, una no dey tire shocked

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by kennyman2000(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Okay...
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by joyhope316: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2016
hnmm
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by Starttell: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Whoa
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by okooloyun1(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by NairaExam690(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2016
I beg leave the trash for the LAWMA Lol xxxxx

See if you want the wedding ring NL come and collect , una own too much self
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by mathias32(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
she will return the money, na plan work

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by Afrok(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
We'll definitely see what the money was used for on the social media, she must show the effects in pictures.
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by melodyirish(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Wetin u wan make we do op grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa 'collecting' Tee-a's Money At Toolz' Wedding-photos by thefakestan: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2016
This wedding H.O go hit FP tire

ThefakeStan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His New Suit As He Shows Friends How To Dress Up - ( Pics/vid) / Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her / Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.