Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

If You're 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You Do To Make His Songs Relevant Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You're 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You Do To Make His Songs Relevant Again (657 Views)

No Ban On Olamide, Davido And 9ice’s Songs - NBC / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned / 10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2017, 20 Years After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You Do To Make His Songs Relevant Again by maxwelljava: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2016
2009 was the Biggest year for 9ice, That was the year when the Forever Biggest Album “Gongo Aso” was dropped.

9ice dished out over 12 Hit Tracks that kept the likes of 2Face, D’banj and other Big names in the industry back then on their Toes. He was relevant for more years releasing more Albums like Versus, Tradition, CNN and GRA.

He’s still among the List of Artistes with most Albums currently in the Industry but the Buzz about him and his song has reduced immensely.

9ice used to be among the Legendary stars making Nigeria and Africa at Large proud but lately he can’t even drop a song that can boast of 5,000 Downloads in 1 week.. So Sad

Believe me, The Talent is still there, but what I noticed was that the Fan based has reduced, probably Olamide and Reminisce can explain to us where 9ice’s fans are presently.

Songs like Aiye Familete Kintuto & Sugar still prove 9ice talents is very much Intact, just that the Fans are dancing to another person’s song..

Now the Big Question is, “If you’re 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You do to Make his Songs Relevant Again?”

Drop your Comments. your kwantinue

Re: If You're 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You Do To Make His Songs Relevant Again by Onwe101(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2016
put a bomb in his head to see if he wil blow again
Re: If You're 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You Do To Make His Songs Relevant Again by espn(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2016
He should future in my next track and see if he will blow again or not! tongue
Re: If You're 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You Do To Make His Songs Relevant Again by Mario1989(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2016
He should retire from music n start business. Personally, i dont think 9ice style is relevant to the industry anymore
Re: If You're 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You Do To Make His Songs Relevant Again by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2016
Tell 9ice to go back to his village and contact " Iya Agba Loke-aro " maybe there is still solution to his problem. If him " 9ice " need my advise, tell him to send me PM not what we can discuss here.
Re: If You're 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You Do To Make His Songs Relevant Again by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2016
CONTACT REV KING
Re: If You're 9ice’s New Manager, What Would You Do To Make His Songs Relevant Again by mtcheeew: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2016
he should start rapping in English

(1) (Reply)

Agwuson- Our God Is Great / Music In Nigeria / New App Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.