Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' (1134 Views)

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by willywasco(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2016
The mosquito-borne Zika virus may infect up to four million people, the World Health Organization said, as the agency convened to decide if the outbreak should be declared an international health emergency.
Margaret Chan, WHO director-general, said in a statement on Thursday that the level of alarm was “extremely high”.
“Last year, the virus was detected in the Americas, where it is now spreading explosively. As of today, cases have been reported in 23 countries and territories in the region,” Chan said.
“Arrival of the virus in some places has been associated with a steep increase in the birth of babies with abnormally small heads and [with] cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome.” The syndrome can cause temporary paralysis.

- See more at: http://nigerianpilot.com/mosquito-borne-zika-virus-who-expects-up-to-four-million-infection/#sthash.VrbJ800N.dpuf

Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by ironheart(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Bat = Ebola = Africa

Rat = Lassa fever = nigeria

Zika = south America

Government should barn travel to those countries. If it was Africa, Americans will place there citizens on notice. All it takes to spread this virus is just a bite from an infected mosquito

1 Like

Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2016
how pesin wan take kill all mosquitoes na

sleeping with my insecticide armory from now on:

Raid
Rambo
Baygon
Mortein
Mighty Insect killer

any sign of "weeeee", then we gon see angry
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by Oyiboman69: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2016
something must kill a man....

1 Like

Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by Pidggin(f): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Why all these viruses dey spread for PMB regime nau
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by chriskosherbal(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2016
Na God go save us
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by adjoviomole(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Nawa o! Anywayss na today mosquito dey bite person for naija? undecided .
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by iluvnaija: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Depopulation of planet earth in progress. If you think deeply you know what I am talking about.

Viruses are man made, it's not natural. Just like the Caucasians they are not natural on our planet and they are behind all these sicknesses and diseases going on in our planet.

If you study the Caucasian race very well you'll know what I'm talking about.
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by dustmalik: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2016
iluvnaija:
Depopulation of planet earth in progress. If you think deeply you know what I am talking about.

Viruses are man made, it's not natural. Just like the Caucasians they are not natural on our planet and they are behind all these sicknesses and diseases going on in our planet.

The emboldened have always been the sole aim of viruses, including HIV etc. But the world is still ignorant of this fact. Most people dismiss it as a conspiracy theory.
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by bloodkiIler: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:
Why all these viruses dey spread for PMB regime nau

because Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by Lanretoye(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Human beings don kill animals tire and all the animals dey revolt now.
From bush meat(ebola) to rat(lassa) to mosquito(zika)..
Thank God say me I no dey kill rat,na eku gum I dey use and I no dey kill mosquito na otapiapia I dey use.
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by phlemzy: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
This carriers that fly in the air are not easy to control o. A scientist might be behind this.
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
I read it only dangerious to Pregnant women and it doesnt have any effect one people carrying it
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by MrPresident1: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
iluvnaija:

Bros, the bolded, do you know this for sure? I have been trying to find out if viruses occur naturally in nature.

I understand Zika virus was patented by the Rockefeller foundation.
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by Oahray: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
phlemzy:
This carriers that fly in the air are not easy to control o. A scientist might be behind this.
lol. Too many books/movies about evil scientists.
Re: Mosquito-borne Zika Virus 'spreading Explosively' by Oahray: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
iluvnaija:

a bit more details on the boldfaced part wouldn't be bad o. I'm interested.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Cherries / Do Not Neglect This If You Are Finding It Hard To Satisfy Your Spouse / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.