Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (82989 Views)

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Cadamlk: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
vanbonattel:

He will fail woefully, the man is all talk and no action. Full of hot air.
You dont speak the mind of the people when your vote is just one.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by justiz5(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
vanbonattel:

This man forgets the bible as soon as he has opportunity to yab any man in power

[b][size=14pt]
Rev. Father Mbaka is just a reincanation of Prophet Micah, so for those of you who still believe he has gone outside the boundaries of his faith please go and read your Bible very well
[/size]

And the Word of God came to pass
Ahab Killed at Ramoth Gilead
29 So the king of Israel and Jehoshaphat king of Judah went up to Ramoth Gilead. 30 The king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, “I will enter the battle in disguise, but you wear your royal robes.” So the king of Israel disguised himself and went into battle.
31 Now the king of Aram had ordered his thirty-two chariot commanders, “Do not fight with anyone, small or great, except the king of Israel.” 32 When the chariot commanders saw Jehoshaphat, they thought, “Surely this is the king of Israel.” So they turned to attack him, but when Jehoshaphat cried out, 33 the chariot commanders saw that he was not the king of Israel and stopped pursuing him.
34 But someone drew his bow at random and hit the king of Israel between the sections of his armor. The king told his chariot driver, “Wheel around and get me out of the fighting. I’ve been wounded.” 35 All day long the battle raged, and the king was propped up in his chariot facing the Arameans. The blood from his wound ran onto the floor of the chariot, and that evening he died. 36 As the sun was setting, a cry spread through the army: “Every man to his town. Every man to his land!”
37 So the king died and was brought to Samaria, and they buried him there. 38 They washed the chariot at a pool in Samaria (where the prostitutes bathed), [ b ] and the dogs licked up his blood, as the word of the Lord had declared.
39 As for the other events of Ahab’s reign, including all he did, the palace he built and adorned with ivory, and the cities he fortified, are they not written in the book of the annals of the kings of Israel? 40 Ahab rested with his ancestors. And Ahaziah his son succeeded him as king.
I know so many people are against this man just because he refused to share in the Jonathan looth.

He is a man (Prophet) of God and no doctrine be it of the Catholic Church or any other denomination can stop him from revealing what is revealed secretly by God Almighty to him.

People of the world may disgrace him but he that is of the Lord stands tall with the saints, so far as he does the will of God

Rev. Father Mbaka I dey your back.
www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Kings%2022
[/b]

Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Dexema(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
handsome father.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by banmee(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ugomba:
He has many fans o.

He shouldn't. He is a priest not a rap artist.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Louiscutedude(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
I blv so well dat d pipo of dat parish z going to miss him very much
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Pref(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Daddy carry go,God will surely bless you.for those cursing him,watch your tongue because he has touched many lives including my cry humble self.E no easy to pay person school fees, he z really trying for my family
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by talktonase(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Stallione:
idiot,hopeless penticostal fanatic
I am sure you re just coming out from church se as you dey curse me.wonder why you dey personalise the matter.It was an innocent joke.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Acidosis(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
ogawisdom:

Dnt b silly, if u dnt understand sth desist from commenting than exposing ur pathological foolishness.

Mbaka has been an influential priest for over two and half decades n his ministry has touched d lives of millions of Nigerians. He is a hero and can't pass any road in Nigeria without crowd gathering just to see him n wave at him. Hw dt translates to fanatics in ur chicken brain is beyond comprehension

Mbaka is a hero? YES but only in Enugu.

GEJ and Nairaland are the reasons many people including me know a little about him. Stop exhorting something out of nothing.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by busky101(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
na em children be that @ the first pic?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by tinsel: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fr. Mbaka go you shall overcome. The church think they are punishing you by sending you to a remote village without father's house, electricity or any other amenities. But we know you shall surely overcome. Thank Gos you are moving during lenten period. Lent is for suffering. The spirirt of lent will see you through.
As priest in the church, you swore to the oath of obedience to the church. Nothing more for you to do. But we know that the suffering is only for a limited period.
Thank God they posted you to the Adoration ministry permanent site. So this is th final bus stop. From a wilderness mansion shall rise.
To God be the Glory.

Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by miki70: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Acidosis:
This is stu.pidity though.

All I see is a group of fanatics, not worshippers. Shittes in Zaira began in a similar way.

The leaders have done well by giving him a transfer letter.
Bad belle go kill you
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by justiz5(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
killerman47:
shut up small boi!!! What do u know? He is the only man of God I respect so much... he is not only doing theee bid of God, but also of the people... the high time u U'V understood, men of God are suppose to call government. governing the people he is leading the better. For you...

I believe ur deluded self never knew martin Luther King, was a pastor heading a renowned church before and during his activism, till his death...

Wake up bro and be useful to ur soceity...

[size=14pt].
[/size]I don't know how God will help you that I will be satisfied.

Good thinking and understanding.

Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by CriticMaestro: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yeye dey smell...am sure this man has worshippers......Trust in the lord with all ur heart and he shall direct u....following a priest in such a rowdy way for that matter doesn't make u ryt with God
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by InvertedHammer: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
/
People fly around all over the world looking for miracles and breakthrough....and you think from Enugu to Emene(a distance of about 5km) will deter followers. Not in the present day Nigeria.

/

Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by justiz5(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
killerman47:
shut up small boi!!! What do u know? He is the only man of God I respect so much... he is not only doing theee bid of God, but also of the people... the high time u U'V understood, men of God are suppose to call government. governing the people he is leading the better. For you...

I believe ur deluded self never knew martin Luther King, was a pastor heading a renowned church before and during his activism, till his death...

Wake up bro and be useful to ur soceity...

[size=14pt].
[/size]I don't know how God will help you that I will be satisfied.

Good thinking and understanding.

Nathan confronted David

Prophet Micah prophesized against King Ahab in his days.

John the Baptist did the same thing

and many other Prophets.

I don't just know why why so many plastic Nigerian Christian communities believe Reverends should be under Politicians doing their biding and not God.

Now I see, most Nigerians don't know God, neither do they love him. All they are after is religion which does not save.

Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by nneka2020(f): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Man of God with a gud heart
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by nneka2020(f): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
God man with a gud heart
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by tinsel: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
The youth in this forum just type and write on things they know nothing about. Some in the process bring curse upon themselvees for things they know nothing . The person they are fighting for don't even know they exist.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by viktor01(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
I leant transfer is usually due every six years, so how come he had been elusive of it for more than three times?
The management need to explain what happened and the Priest needs steer clear Nigerian dirty politics.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by SalC: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
shaddoww:
Hope this will not reduce the number of people going to his old parish?
It will certainly reduce and the number of people in his new parish will boooooom!!
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by SalC: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
viktor01:
I leant transfer is usually due every six years, so how come he had been elusive of it for more than three times?
The management need to explain what happened and the Priest needs steer clear Nigerian dirty politics.
most probably because he also used the church spaced land for his adoration programme which is one of the highest known catholic adoration in Nigeria with multitude in constant attendance, so it isn't wise to keep transferring him. But now that he has been able to build his adoration ground independent of any parish, he can easily be transferred.

My prayer for him is that he should be permitted to live in his adoration ground when it is finally completed and secured. That would be really nice and he may not need to be transferred again after that.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Gkemz: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
One constant factor in life is change of which he even prophesized 2014 that there'd be a change in govt. That change is sweeping across every angle. So he should accept it in good faith. There's nothing to publicize about.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by SSaemoenl(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Finally He relocated. undecided
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Daniel058(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
talktonase:
Don't be surprised mbaka fit contest for senate 2019.With all this popularity and fans anything can happen him go just resign from doing God work. grin
Why didn't you resist the temptation.. Now you have allowed the evil spirits take over you.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Daniel058(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
chesterlee:
Mbaka Why!!!
GO Ask about the man who started it..
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Caseless: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Acidosis:
This is stu.pidity though.

All I see is a group of fanatics, not worshippers. Shittes in Zaira began in a similar way.

The leaders have done well by giving him a transfer letter.
just keep shut!
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Vaxt(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
achi4u:
You don't even know what is going on here.
ok I too know
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Ekendu1: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Daddy mbaka
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by anyimgbo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Oya please grab your history books and learn
must you always rely on history to salvage Islam already damaged image?think now.......
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Duru009(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
One of the few true prophet and man of GOD nigeria can be proud of.....

Who is fearless n bold.....
Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by Jessam: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farm welcome the Rev,Father Mbaka to Emene, I hope he finds the time to visit the many farmers in Emene and give them further encouragement.

Anyway let me also use this opportunity to introduce you to Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farm. We are based in Emene, Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. We love agriculture.Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582

Re: Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos by birdman(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wouldnt worry about it. If his mission is God-sent, they just promoted him.

Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57