Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

(PIC)- Hapi Bufdei To Meeeee!! +1 To Ma Years Alwedi!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / (PIC)- Hapi Bufdei To Meeeee!! +1 To Ma Years Alwedi!! (617 Views)

Joyeux Anniversaire Ma Soeur Chérie Vickyrotex / Nigerian news online / God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PIC)- Hapi Bufdei To Meeeee!! +1 To Ma Years Alwedi!! by maspero22(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
A fresh cup of oil on my head to achieve all that which are yet to be recorded. Thanks Nairaland family for being part of me all the way. let's keep riding together over and over again. Hapi bufdei to me!!!

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: (PIC)- Hapi Bufdei To Meeeee!! +1 To Ma Years Alwedi!! by alexx187(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
maspero22:
A fresh cup of oil on my head to achieve all that which are yet to be recorded. Thanks Nairaland family for being part of me all the way. let's keep riding together over and over again. Hapi bufdei to me!!!
......hbd send the drinks shapaly.....

grin
maspero22:
......hbd send the drinks shapaly.....

Re: (PIC)- Hapi Bufdei To Meeeee!! +1 To Ma Years Alwedi!! by maspero22(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
alexx187:
grin
u dey laf shey? u don start oo. lol
Re: (PIC)- Hapi Bufdei To Meeeee!! +1 To Ma Years Alwedi!! by SurefireAsoOke: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Happy birthday...
Re: (PIC)- Hapi Bufdei To Meeeee!! +1 To Ma Years Alwedi!! by maspero22(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
Happy birthday...
tnx bro...

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make Your Event, Home Awesome At Btouchsigns / The Strangest Of Stories - A Must Read. / Why Do Only Naija Guys Like Spraying Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.