Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

THUGLUVIN Records To Sign New Act: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / THUGLUVIN Records To Sign New Act: (1568 Views)

Thugluvin Records - Uwa (prod By E Kelly) / Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act / Swagsbabe.com || Davido Sign New Act To His HKN Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THUGLUVIN Records To Sign New Act: by remythomas(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
After the release of Elele a radio waving music from THUGLUVIN recording and newly signed act Swazzi the management and there A&R as set a new plan of signing new act to the record label indicating that there will be no audition attached to the signing, signing of new artist to there record label will depend on your luck and connection with them now start like this first of all like them on Facebook THUGLUVIN RECORDS keep the social connection with them going send your songs and materials to there A&R email which is dotmundaxr@gmail.com well mastered make sure your music are confidential and creative with Good vocal strength attached and Good producer, Once they signed you are loaded and ur trek to starlight has just begun with a lot of endorsing deal and contract attached also remember me cause am everywhere with you for more info on connection with them call me +2349036252492 or email me helpnecdesk@gmail.com If you are not a Good artist and you call me then you have look for my trouble, be good and magnificent before contacting me

in case you want to know THUGLUVIN records Artistery are close friends to me if you doubt then use the word O.Y.O for ur self

teams

(1) (Reply)

please were can i watch africa tv for free on the internet / Akon:sorry, Blame It On Me / Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.