Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers (35088 Views)

Father Ejike Mbaka Celebrates 22nd Priestly Anniversary / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by blackknyte(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
orobs93:
Hmm
After 20yrs but why transfer him now wat happens to his followers dat he has spent years to build?

No priest has followers, my dear friend. They labour for Christ and are subject to the authority of their superiors in accordance with the vows they voluntarily took.

Also, the Holy Spirit is not limited to any single person and The Good Shepherd will feed his flock always when they call on him.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Isaacflow(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
The church has no business with politics if they (APC) wants him as their spiritual father they should set up a new church him
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
M
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
hmmmmm....this is disgusting. APC trying to tell catholic church how to run their affairs...but one thing i know for sure is that whatever God does not know about doesnt happen.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by 2kris(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Don't you know that Mbaka is an APC member?
They're fighting for one of their own.
did awolowo kill himself by drinking over doze poison or what.abeg elaborate
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by eodavids(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
On the brighter note:

Let us understand Rev. Mbaka as a reformer, a builder, a healler, a leader of the flock of God;

For 20 years The Fr. Has been in one parish performing the above important functions; isn't it necessary for the Holy Fr to be transfered to a new vicinity so he may impact another community with his devine endowments?

I am an from Enugu state and I know that Fr Mbaka's transfer will bring good result to the current host community.

May we all wear optimists' lens (not that of the pessimists).

God bless the Catholic church!
God bless the COAL CITY!!
God bless the FRN!!!
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Johnsown1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
I don't know why some people talks of something that got nothing to do with them. Catholic has tradition of rotating priest every 4-8 years orless u have a big project at hand . So is nt a crime or a political influence. the assistant priest they made him will give him space to build the project he has at hand. After he has built the permanent sites, he will be transferred their and will never be transferred again not only that bt also he will be training priest and sisters. So no big deal.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by jsb(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
MBAKA DID NOT MAKE ANY PROPHESY ON THE 2015 ELECTION .. HE ONLY CAMPAIGNED FOR BUHARI..HIS CAMPAIGN SLOGAN THEN WAS " FROM GOODLUCK TO BADLUCK " UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE HIS PROPHESY IS ON GOODLUCK TO BADLUCK WHICH THE CITIZENS ARE ALREADY EXPERIENCING THE AIR OF BADLUCK NOW..

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Moderators please close this thread . Enough comments already about the priest
Fr. Mbaka is not complaining.
His transfer is church decision. Whoever is pained should go and join the seminary.
APC PLEASE FACE YOUR FRONT. Think of how to fulfill all ur campaign promises.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Caseless: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
mirabel001:
apc looking 4 talk.....no rev fr has spent more than 6 years in my parish ...so y d fuss?
why was he allowed to stay for 20 years, when the transfer is done 6 year basis?
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Caseless: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
CyberWolf:
Why is APC trying to drag Catholic Church into the mud of politics? Wetin concern parish priests transfer which is a normal routine, with APC? angry Nawaoo .. Everything is not politics..

PS: Our lady is very close to his adoration permanent site ground, I guess that's the reason so that he will be very close to the permanent site, same thing to to Fr. Edeh of CPMHS, Elele.. I'm his ex student and also Mbaka's ex alter boy.. I think I'm richly blessed cool grin
If everything was right with the transfer, then tell me what is right with the line below. Can you answer the question?

For we are still at a loss why a senior priest will be degraded to an assistant parish priest.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Forwetinnah: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chai....from propaganda to church

Are people still referring to Mbaka as a Rev father?
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Frank85: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
scachy:
Let them drag their propaganda to church as well. I don't know y everything about APC is so disgusting n mischievous.
What has APC got to do with diocesan decision? They should define a boundary to their political propaganda n not drag religious activities into it.
i hate this APC

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Mykelpato(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ape_Pee_See Liars
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by platz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Don't you know that Mbaka is an APC member?
They're fighting for one of their own.
where you the one that registered him as an apc member? Get life joor
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by makazona(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
kevoh:

GBAM! You get plenty sense jare. Finally someone who is observing this issue like me.
Hmm.don't mind d typos though,Mr. Kelvin
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by royalpriest12(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
What there business
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by macuwon(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2016
His new parish is actually closer to his adoration ground, the transfer can be said to have favoured him, not punish him... Nig
erians and how they reason
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by ZUBY77(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2016
orobs93:
Hmm
After 20yrs but why transfer him now wat happens to his followers dat he has spent years to build?

Catholic Church is not owned by Twitter. Dullard.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Bigchief46(m): 1:11am On Feb 01, 2016
tafrica:

http://www.punchng.com/apc-kicks-as-enugu-catholic-diocese-transfers-mbaka/
Someone has been in one place for twenty whole years & when transferred APC finds fault because it is his birthright to be there abi? And please how did a priest accumulate 30 LORRY LOADS of property?
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by CyberWolf: 3:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Caseless:

If everything was right with the transfer, then tell me what is right with the line below. Can you answer the question?
that's a fat lie.. Mbaka is the only priest at our lady's parish.. You APC urchins should stop this malicious lies angry
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Obason22(m): 5:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Who soever incharge of Embaka transfer to work under priest should be ashamed of himself, now i knw that corruption and wickednes exist in d catholic church. This is man who had worked very hard to speak for his people of which entire catholic and bishop sopose to be pround of but all u have to do is to demote him to square 1, well God did not demote him, he wil continue to shine wereever he goes.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 01, 2016
APC should not bother about Mbaka's safety as God will surely protect him if he's a true servant of God.Men of God shouldn't be scared of death as their destiny is surely heaven.If going to another parish is seen as suffering,that means the Rev. Fathers that've been their are meant to suffer.

When a man of God decides to involve in worldly activities,the things and ways of the world is bound to become part of his destiny.I wonder why he would spend twenty years in a parish and expect not to be transfered.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by iguita: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Biko Wetin consern Catholic church and politricks? Church transfer him priest, APC say it's political, father Mbaka na party chieftain? Abi dem dey use geopolitical area do transfer for church? While we all know Father Mbaka's transfer was political, it is no business of the APC, make dem meshuanu. If anything, I believe Father Mbaka will populate the village he was sent to because 1. He has a large follwership and 2. I believe the man is for real so send him to the pit of hell, he will only convert those there and make them his followers. #sefini
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by emmanuel1990(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2016
If we must be honest to ourselves, father Mbaka was the one u laid the foundation of that biilding till the finishing, father Mbaka has over 2000 people who are on his pay roll........... even if they must tranfer him, why must they ask him to serve under is jenior priest............ if na u, i go happi?
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Rexyl(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2016
Revd. Mbaka ... minister of God or politician? He should have been interested in opening up new mission fields in places that are dark to gospel. He should have seen it a thing of joy to go and build new Churches from the scratch instead of preferring to stay in fully established parishes all his life.

The mandate is go to all nations and preach the gospel.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Rexyl(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2016
emmanuel1990:
If we must be honest to ourselves, father Mbaka was the one u laid the foundation of that biilding till the finishing, father Mbaka has over 2000 people who are on his pay roll........... even if they must tranfer him, why must they ask him to serve under is jenior priest............ if na u, i go happi?

yeah if he has done that in one place for years, he should be moved to open up new places with the same gift. Those he has taught the way of God and living as people of God have no problem again about understanding God and doing his will. Once he has achieved that in one place, he must be moved to places where people are still living in darkness, doing wicked things. That is Christ's command for all ministers. As hot as some parts of the north is hot for spreading gospel, Christians there are still committed while ministers are doing the kingdom's work with zeal.

Jesus often said he didn't come to search for secured sheep, but the lost ones. The mandate is reach out to sinners and bring them to God.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2016
orobs93:
Hmm

He doesn't have followers, those are followers of Christ. No one is bigger than the institution that built him.

Christ himself learn obedience, he must do the same to be honoured.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by Owazaacha(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Pls APC or no APC,politics are not involved in christianity.Prist,Pastors etc are meant to be transfer from one church to another at any point in time,so stop lamenting.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by IamThrive(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2016
God will fight for him.

As for apc, you people are sitting in the centre of the country's leadership; if truly apc promised during their campaign that they will provide security for Nigerians, don't you think that it will reach all these rural areas? Why the panic??
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by fisosi: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2016
If this Priest is truly a man of God, God will vindicate him very soon.
Re: APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers by kossyablaze(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2016
sameer1212:
Rev. Father Mbaka is the only TRUE man of God in Nigeria.
worry not Mbaka,the LORD is with you.

*Don't quote me* angry
Becos he's APC abi?u sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.