Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is Michael Jackson Faking His Own Death? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Michael Jackson Faking His Own Death? (1111 Views)

Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) / Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) / Nani Is Michael Jackson's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Michael Jackson Faking His Own Death? by iyeayo(f): 5:24am On Jun 30, 2009
I stumbled on this website and it got me thinking.

http://www.yourworldreport.com/wild_world/jackson_faked_his_death.htm

Can it be possible that a celebrity of Michael's kind can successfully fake his own death, with all the coroner report, LAPD affairs, etc
Re: Is Michael Jackson Faking His Own Death? by stkris(m): 6:04am On Jun 30, 2009
that article must have been written by a delusional, highly uninformed attention seeking looser. if you intend to pull off propagating such a theory, at least come off a lil convincing n well sourced. .  i bet the dinosaurs also faked their death n are planning a huge comeback . . utter crap!!
Re: Is Michael Jackson Faking His Own Death? by frijos(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2009
Possibly
Re: Is Michael Jackson Faking His Own Death? by Bamsyle(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2009
It ain't nutin new . . . a celebrity reaches a level in his career that his fans 'immortalise' him and think he can never die . . .

He dies . . . and they all go "he faked his death, he'll resurface one day"!!!

Same conspiracy theories still abound IRO 2pac, Elvis, and a lot of other Greats.
Re: Is Michael Jackson Faking His Own Death? by whiteroses(f): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2009
i think not every shyt people read out there sould be come and use to trash nairaland
Re: Is Michael Jackson Faking His Own Death? by iniguy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2009
Wack thread
Re: Is Michael Jackson Faking His Own Death? by iyeayo(f): 4:31am On Jul 06, 2009
whiteroses:

i think not every shyt people read out there sould be come and use to trash nairaland

hey, what's with the insult?? if you have problems with my post, why don't you look and pass it by?? I have only asked a questions and you are at liberty not to respond. Grow up jo!

(1) (Reply)

NEW VIDEO FROM ICE PRINCE Ft. Gyptian – Magician (remix) / They Played YORI Yori In Oyibo Movie / Olamide Kinging With Cross River's Ex-governor Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.