Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) (23706 Views)

Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mr davido I have been a fan since the beginning you did not see me, I am even an AC by now.
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Hafyz23(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
You can keep it, I don't need your money.And 2M no b small money o but,I am not your fan.
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Tgold1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
2 millz, tchoi na 2 bills i nid
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by johntaiwo123(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
ok
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
O.B.0
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Amberon: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
get your facts right. Wizkid is the one trying to measure up to Davido.

Davido has been giving out money since time immemorial. Wizkid feels the need not be left out, hence he joined in.
chelseabmw:
This davido of a guy is an attention seeker... Just because Wizkid gave some of his fans 1million at a show last month, he (davido) wants to double the amount ....

Mr show off aka Mr Noise maker

Anyway, I comment my reserve cheesy grin

Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by jetage1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
hungryboy:
oga stop that play oh,
You think say na only people were dey IDPs were dia condition worse pass?
You no sabi say many of us were dey internet never chop food since morning?
Lmao, geez, Nlers will not kill me
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Trapnews: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hafyz23:
You can keep it, I don't need your money.And 2M no b small money o but,I am not your fan.
Davido is not bluffing, have little faith brother. Am a fan and I need that money undecided
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Wizzykinging(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
costandi:
Oga, pls whats your loyalty measuring scale?

Very sensible question
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by stevLegend: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
ShitHead:
Fortunately, that can't be me...I'm a fan to talent not konja-konja music. God bless Asa, Timi Dakolo, Dare Art Alade...

For Naming Asa alone, i will bless u with vodafone recharge card.. 3457886124502175.. tongue
ShitHead:
Fortunately, that can't be me...I'm a fan to talent not konja-konja music. God bless Asa, Timi Dakolo, Dare Art Alade...

For Naming Asa alone, i will bless u with vodafone recharge card.. 3457886124502175..

1 Like

Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ok, we've heard you.., The small 1000 pounds wey i dey get every week is ok for me cool
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
I receive n biliv in Jesus name Amen
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by teekay213(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
fiziebaibie:
Abeg wey my share
hi,i like ur dp.can we relate?
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by kenzysmith: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
This davido self up till na u non wan receive sense
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Endtimesmith(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please allow him to spend the money,anyhow he wants it,for crying out loud,that money is from his wallet,Some North African Nigerians should understand commonly.
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Sultanchidi(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
hungryboy:
oga stop that play oh,
bt u go buy 10mb with 100naira and begin make noice 4 nairaland
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Dohmeenick(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
When money talks..everyone listens...

1 Like

Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by TopWinner(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Biko, which Twitter app be this?
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Oghumu1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
hungryboy:
oga stop that play oh,
My broda u need help truly.. Lol I'll talk to Davido to consider helping u
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Dohmeenick(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
amiskurie:
So Hw is that related to Wizkid?
wizkid gave N1mil,now David is giving N2mil...competition bruv

Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Oghumu1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Amberon:
get your facts right. Wizkid is the one trying to measure up to Davido.

Davido has been giving out money since time immemorial. Wizkid feels the need not be left out, hence he joined in.
I disagree, I'm not after who has more money or not but Wizkid has been sharing since his Jaiye Jaiye performance. He barely performs without throwing cash into the crowd and he doesn't mention it. Why is Davido louding his own
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by toprealman: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Signing party in Nigeria kwa. This guy should do a lil bit of research. Signing for Sony does not guarantee anything. Those guts will kick you out at the slightest opportunity.
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by tottinova: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dohmeenick:
"The Money" crooner Davido,just posted a tweet about giving out 2 whooping million naira to his most loyal fan..

I think there is a competition between davido and wizkid..,.hope it doesn't start another war...

https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/693830483914805250

If this guy is not a fool, then he must be a BIG fool.

Are you sure he is not involved in the arms scandal??

Oya EFCC, DO YOUR WORK
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by Goridoe(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
hungryboy:
oga stop that play oh,

ano fit to laff.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by olubenjazzy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
hungryboy:
oga stop that play oh,

U are on point bro

That 2m seed will save a sensible soul from being broke
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by ekeneidiagbor: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters please tell these guy to do something sensible with his money not this hyping hyping all around. .....there is IDP's scattered across the nation where they need the money.

God bless you... Its really appalling seeing dis.
simply because wizkid lashed out 1million at industry note, he had to respond to prove what...
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by ekeneidiagbor: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters please tell these guy to do something sensible with his money not this hyping hyping all around. .....there is IDP's scattered across the nation where they need the money.

God bless you... Its really appalling seeing dis.
simply because wizkid lashed out 1million at industry nite, he had to respond to prove what...
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
HKN All the way!!! fvck that sh!t HKN ti take over. koni da fun iyalaya anybody (Wiz kid included ) cheesy
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Endtimesmith:
Please allow him to spend the money,anyhow he wants it,for crying out loud,that money is from his wallet,Some North African Nigerians should understand commonly.
God bless you more its clear he's already blessed you with common sense unlike many of us . cheesy ahbeg if you see Davido tell am say I don't want his 2 million in fact I don't need it

All I want from him is SELFIE grin
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by abuomaIV(m): 1:03am On Feb 01, 2016
chelseabmw:
This davido of a guy is an attention seeker... Just because Wizkid gave some of his fans 1million at a show last month, he (davido) wants to double the amount ....

Mr show off aka Mr Noise maker

Anyway, I comment my reserve cheesy grin

is it your money? abeg face front
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:33am On Feb 01, 2016
hungryboy:
oga stop that play oh,

Hahahahah
Re: Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) by katerine7(f): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2016
amiskurie:
So Hw is that related to Wizkid?
I wonder o, , people are just looking for fights where there is none, because wizkid gave out so he should not give ...iranu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Kayvee Celebrates World Mental Health Day (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy / Zion Ayo Balogun Celebrates 1st Birthday With Adorable Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.