Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Christian Nazi Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Nazi Crusade (2595 Views)

Man Seriously Stabbed For Making A Hairdo Tagged "Nazi Haircut"( Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
What is it about Christians and the need to murder millions

2 Likes

Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Only Muslim Albania had more Jews after the war then before in all of Europe.

Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nazi ideology of racism fit their Christian beliefs, as did the Jesuit slavers that killed millions in Nigeria and sold Africans in bundles. Shipping Africans across oceans to be slaves on a slave ship name Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by resty4(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
What a paradox!
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by resty4(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Nazi ideology of racism fit their Christian beliefs, as did the Jesuit slavers that killed millions in Nigeria and sold Africans in bundles. Shipping Africans across oceans to be slaves on a slave ship name Jesus.
moh'd owned n had sex w female slaves "dat yr right hand take". Married his adopted son,zaid's wife,zenaib afta false revelatn,he encouraged slaverg,barbarism dat pagans of his tym abhored. C d world over still battlg w terriorism cult created by d illiterate arabia imposter.
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pics making you mad eh brah. Why so mad
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Why so mad brah

Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dang

Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
This pic says it all

Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
http://unitedwithisrael.org/albanian-muslims-rescued-jewish-lives-from-nazis/

During the christian crusade to gas jews , Muslim Albania only European country to have more Jews after then before the crusade
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Scholar8200(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Christian Nazi crusade right?

Now the threads/posts you are trying to counter bring quotes from the Quran and Islamic history that the culprits (eg ISIS) claim to back their actions

Now can you give ONE verse/chapter credited to Christ (whence comes the word Christian) or the Apostles that backs the actions of Hitler or the crusaders.
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
Christian Nazi crusade right?

Now the threads/posts you are trying to counter bring quotes from the Quran and Islamic history that the culprits (eg ISIS) claim to back their actions

Now can you give ONE verse/chapter credited to Christ (whence comes the word Christian) or the Apostles that backs the actions of Hitler or the crusaders.

Brah look at the pics lol
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by ifenes(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
The pictures speak for themselves. Well done OP!
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Scholar8200(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
How many people did Jesus kill based on this? Or how many did the apostles kill?

Point is, your thread focus on Christians (followers of Christ), now show how Christ by example or commandment promoted the accusations in your thread.
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by ifenes(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Deuteronomy 17

The christian god must have been a nightmare. I smell boko haram here.
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
The Christian crusaders used this to justify gassing Jews
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by ifenes(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
How many people did Jesus kill based on this? Or how many did the apostles kill?

Point is, your thread focus on Christians (followers of Christ), now how how Christ by example or commandment promoted the accusations in your thread.

Christ is a from Christos,which means anointed. A Greek word for that matter. Many people where Christos back in the ancient time. Whenever they get anointed,it means they have a special task ahead. Christ is not synonymous to Jesus,in fact there were hundreds of Christs before him.

Do not forget what the bible claimed jesus said in Matthew 5,from verse 17

17“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19*Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matt 10 : 34

Crusaders didn't bring a sword they instead brought gas chambers
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Scholar8200(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

Christ is a from Christos,which means anointed. A Greek word for that matter. Many people where Christos back in the ancient time. Whenever they get anointed,it means they have a special task ahead. Christ is not synonymous to Jesus,in fact there were hundreds of Christs before him.
There is only One Messiah. If you claim there were many, bring your proofs.

Do not forget what the bible claimed jesus said in Matthew 5,from verse 17

17“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19*Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Sure, and He fulfilled it, (NOT EXECUTED IT).
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Scholar8200(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matt 10 : 34

Crusaders didn't bring a sword they instead brought gas chambers
Good, now how many did He kill with the sword? Go read verse 35,36 of that chapter for better understanding.
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by ifenes(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Scholar8200:
There is only One Messiah. If you claim there were many, bring your proofs.

Sure, and He fulfilled it, (NOT EXECUTED IT).

Jesus is not relevant enough for me to go through that much trouble for.
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Scholar8200(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

Jesus is not relevant enough for me to go through that much trouble for.
okay
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesus said " But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me." (Luke 19:27)
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Scholar8200(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Jesus said " But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me." (Luke 19:27)
Now complete this with a detailed account of how the apostles obeyed. Eg how Stephen slaughtered the helpless, hapless sanhedrin with sword etc
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations – the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you – and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, for they will turn your sons away from following me to serve other gods, and the Lord’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles and burn their idols in the fire. (Deuteronomy 7:1-5
Re: Christian Nazi Crusade by zenith4biz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hockey, what is the difference between Christianity and Judaism?

(1) (Reply)

True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple / How Many Years Did Adam And Eve Live In Eden / Why Do Nigerians Take Religion So Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.