Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1636 Views)

Need Help Please. Long Distance Marriage And My Job / I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. / 'Can You Help Please? Trying To Trace My Grandfather, Ola Coker' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ragner(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Call MizMyColi
Re: . by MzPecs(f): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Does her Terminal Illness have a name?

1 Like

Re: . by Ragner(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Call MizMyColi
Is she a Lawyer or?
Re: . by Ragner(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lovetinz:
Does her Terminal Illness have a name?

I would rather not say
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ragner:

Is she a Lawyer or?
u need a lawyer?
Re: . by Ragner(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
u need a lawyer?

I Have no idea Exactly what I need again....But would Prefer Help from an Organisation cos Buying a Majority would be harder for Her Step_Mom
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ragner:

I Have no idea Exactly what I need again....But would Prefer Help from an Organisation cos Buying a Majority would be harder for Her Step_Mom
same reason u need to pm d lady I mentioned
Re: . by Ragner(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
same reason u need to pm d lady I mentioned

Okay thanks....But the Pm Shii is Kinda Confusing me...
Re: . by Miami11: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ragner:
Please A Friend of Mine is Going through hell in the Hands of her Step mom but is Powerless To Do Anything about it Cos she's Scared.
She's Actually Suffering from a Terminal Illness and Needs Lots of Care at this Point which she's Not Afforded as no Member of her Family Also Seem to Care Cos The Step mom Throws Money at them.

I think she'll Die Faster than Predicted if this Goes on.
Please I need help on any suitable Organisation that can handle this Case For me, please Inform me.

Please the Life of a Young and Intelligent Nigerian Lies In the hands of a Cruel Witch...Save her Please!

Cc: Dominique Lalasticlala Seun Please
How can we help without you disclosing the nature of the illness? You have to share the illness sir, this is a faceless forum, we are not angels to know what's going on, in term of illnesses various NGOs handle different stuff, unless you are willing to be open, we will not help much

Now you are not even doing that friend a favor

1 Like

Re: . by Pidggin(f): 2:25am On Feb 01, 2016
Tell us the nature of her illness, someone might have some information that can help her.

Some step-mothers are wicked, tell her not to give up, she needs to be prayerful, may God give her the wisdom she needs to handle the situation

1 Like

Re: . by eyinjuege: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Sorry about your friend.

What of her father? And relatives from her father and mother's sides?
They may need to be informed of what's going on.

Hope you're able to get some help here.
Re: . by Ragner(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2016
Miami11:

How can we help without you disclosing the nature of the illness? You have to share the illness sir, this is a faceless forum, we are not angels to know what's going on, in term of illnesses various NGOs handle different stuff, unless you are willing to be open, we will not help much

Now you are not even doing that friend a favor

Knowing the Illness won't Change anything....Thanks For your Concern anyway....She already Told me Not to Help her atal
Re: . by Ragner(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2016
eyinjuege:
Sorry about your friend.

What of her father? And relatives from her father and mother's sides?
They may need to be informed of what's going on.

Hope you're able to get some help here.

Her father is Late and the Relatives are more Concerned about Sharing his Properties with The New Wife
Re: . by westlius(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2016
She needs prayer
Re: . by rolled: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Ragner:

Knowing the Illness won't Change anything....Thanks For your Concern anyway....She already Told me Not to Help her atal
Go to bed please.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2016
Ragner:

I guess it's HIV (AIDS) hence the secrecy . . . it's not a 'terminal' ilness. She should walk into any Teaching hospital and get RTV drugs for free and she will live a normal life. She still has it better than people with Hep, Live/Kidney failure, Sickle Cell Disease e.t.c

I suggest your friend stops playing the victim and help herself out!
Re: . by Ragner(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Ujoan:

I guess it's HIV (AIDS) hence the secrecy . . . it's not a 'terminal' ilness. She should walk into any Teaching hospital and get RTV drugs for free and she will live a normal life. She still has it better than people with Hep, Live/Kidney failure, Sickle Cell Disease e.t.c

I suggest your friend stops playing the victim and help herself out!

WTF!? undecided

First of, She doesn't have HIV....she's not Dumb Not to know Where to Get RTV's if she has it.

Secondly, I'm seeking Help To help Fight the Step mom and not Help on the Illness.

Third,Stop Assuming to Know it all

And Finally,Learn to Keep Mute if the only thing in your head is Assumptions.

1 Like

Re: . by 2goodbobo(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2016
You are asking for help in a rude way my friend.

(1) (Reply)

5 RED SIGNS YOU ARE FAILING AS A MOTHER / Bedside Fridge, Mini Oven And Lg Microwave 4 Sales. / My Mother's Brothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.