Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Legacy Would You Like To Leave Behind? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Legacy Would You Like To Leave Behind? (611 Views)

Which Country Would You Like To Come From? / Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? / Slaves from The Bight of Benin Vs The Bight of Biafra- Numbers & Cultural Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Legacy Would You Like To Leave Behind? by Kenmatt(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Folks, many people live life just for living sake.
Others live to be remembered. While some live in preparation for another life after death. Some others as well live and believe that,"man die go".

I now want to ask you, I mean you that is reading this post. What would you like to be remembered with, when you are gone?
Re: What Legacy Would You Like To Leave Behind? by divinehand2003(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
My kids mehn

(1) (Reply)

Suits Season 6 Episode 1 Recap And Episode 2 Promo / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Bear A Female Name? / Free Ankara Craft Training 4 All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.