Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Which Country Would You Like To Come From? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Country Would You Like To Come From? (1356 Views)

Airasia Wants Half Of Its Revenue To Come From Outside Flights / Where Does The Name Yoruba Come From? / Where Does The Surname Jatto Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by obatoro: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
If you happen to have the chance of coming into this world again, which country would you like to come from, and why?
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
NIGERIA
obatoro:
If you happen to have the chance of coming into this world again, which country would you like to come from, and why?
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by obatoro: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Okay that's good, you also have to state why? @daro4real
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Portugal
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by dingbang(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Australia
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by Psittacus(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Denmark
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by obatoro: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Portugal
dingbang:
Australia
Psittacus:
Denmark

You guys have not stated why?
Nice! keep em coming.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by dingbang(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
obatoro:

You guys have not stated why?
Nice! keep em coming.
because of the ambience in australia
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by obatoro: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
because of the ambience in australia
Good one!
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
I still want to be Ethiopian, but I want to reincarnate into past Ethiopia. Since some scholars say that reincarnation could be possible (past or future), my wish at least has slight hope.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by obatoro: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hati13:
I still want to be Ethiopian, but I want to reincarnate into past Ethiopia. Since some scholars say that reincarnation could be possible (past or future), my wish at least has slight hope.
LOL! nice.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by makahlj2: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2018
Chinese. Because they're going to rule the world very soon, without being burdened by whites' criminal history and bad karma.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by multiple1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
NIGERIA. Today, tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by MDsambo: 12:11am On Feb 13, 2018
Qatar

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by obatoro: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
makahlj2:
Chinese. Because they're going to rule the world very soon, without being burdened by whites' criminal history and bad karma.
There is a whole lot of truth to that!
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by obatoro: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
multiple1:
NIGERIA. Today, tomorrow
Patriotic I'll say, but you have not stated your reasons.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by obatoro: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
MDsambo:
Qatar
Its indeed a beautiful place, I've not been there yet though. Someday I will, cause I love travelling.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
sweden , the plans dey have for their retired folk is wonderful. in Nigeria, some commit suicide and children accuse dier parents of witchcraft thereby abandoning dem.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by obatoro: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
sweden , the plans dey have for their retired folk is wonderful. in Nigeria, many cos suicide and children accuse dier parents of witchcraft thereby abandoning dem.
I wish Nigeria could borrow a leaf from them.
Re: Which Country Would You Like To Come From? by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm....I don't know if I could imagine being from any other country than the one I was born in, but as I've stated before, it would be quite interesting to live in a predominately black operating country....such as Nigeria or perhaps black Caribbean islands.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bim Adewunmi On Racism And Skin Color / Will You Give Your Child Tribal Mark In This 21st Century / 7 Common Words Used By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.