Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today (62614 Views)

What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / I Want To Buy My First Car, I Need Sincere Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by otswag(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2016
This is a replica of d car used in d hit movie "back to the future". Still looking for what is monsterous about it
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by MadCow1: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2016
longjohnsilver:
must be a car exhibition show...

because that car was used in the.movie trilogy "Back to the future"

i can even see the.Hoverboard used by Lead actor in the second installment of the movie.

so op...its probably a replica of that car.

1 billion like for you.

1 Like

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by igbsam(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Too many indomie kids on this thread and nairaland.

if you haven't watched back to the future, then you have no right to speak ill of this car.

SHUT UP AND GET THE HELL OUTTA THIS THREAD

even the OP sef fall my hand. Indomie child.

grin

1 Like

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by eddiebomba(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
TruthHurts1:

You're absolutely on point with your Sci-Fi trivia, except for the part of mentioning Christopher Lee. The part of Dr Emmett Brown ( the mad scientist who invented the flux capacitor) was played by Christopher Lloyd, not the late Christopher Lee.

The OP is really razz. He didn't even notice the hoverboard from Back II the Future 2 conveniently placed in the front seat.

Thanks for the correction wink
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Anaconda76: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
more pictures on www.blackberrybabes.com

Oga na wa o. This car was used in Back to the future naaaa. Infact i doubt if you have ever gone to NewCastle sef......
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by qrymz(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
I was driving through Newcastle today when I saw this Monstrous looking car and I got really amazed at the transformation the guy did to the car. The guy seemed to be a kind of experimental physicist and he really did a lot a crazy body work as well as turbo charge on that car.

With a speed of close to 300 miles per hour and pick up speed of just 90 seconds, this car will definitely compete with the super cars available in the market today.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/monster-car-as-seen-in-newcastle-united.html

This is the car used in the movie "Back to The Future" series back in d 80s and the driver is dressed as the professor in the movie
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by TruthHurts1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
eddiebomba:

Thanks for the correction wink

You're welcome pal smiley
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by hilltop93(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
blizard44:
Is it certified Road-Worthy?

VIO no go free you for this matter o.

KINGS
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by dennisworld1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
back to the future grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by calabaman(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
op was born after the release of the film "back to the future " so dnt blame him.

Where is the flux capacitor?
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Mordyb: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Look like a Delorean if am not mistaken no biggie if you ask me
reminds me of Knight Rider
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Chrisx1x(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Shagati:

Please Google: "Back to the future DeLorean"
i did,it was clearly written
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by whizcartel(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Its an old school de lorean... the same car used in back to the future. nothing special abt it. except those doors
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by idupaul: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
jhidey08:
upon all d American movies wey u dey watch, u still couldn't use 'no' and 'know' differently. U think everybody has tym for movies shey undecided

Forgive my error bro
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by mrbionic: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
I was driving through Newcastle today when I saw this Monstrous looking car and I got really amazed at the transformation the guy did to the car. The guy seemed to be a kind of experimental physicist and he really did a lot a crazy body work as well as turbo charge on that car.

With a speed of close to 300 miles per hour and pick up speed of just 90 seconds, this car will definitely compete with the super cars available in the market today.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/monster-car-as-seen-in-newcastle-united.html

. It's was on display some time ago in sheffield by same man

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by olajide8(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Isn't this the 007 James bond car use by Roger Moore?
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by tivta(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Indomie generation...
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by CaptPlanet(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Faaaack! 300MPH? Wow! That guy wan go Mars? I'm a speed freak but I can't match this lol....steering this beast would be a thrill I tell ya..
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by babaowambe: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
reminds me of the film, back to the future

1 Like

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Laserjetm1132(f): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
End time car ;DEnd time car
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Laserjetm1132(f): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
sad End time car
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by sommyskibo: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Haha

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by tottinova: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Lol, olodo, back to the future.

That's the vehicle used in the movie.
You are even lying grin

1 Like

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by tottinova: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Shagati:

Please Google: "Back to the future DeLorean"

Lol

I watched that movie when I was 7 yrs old and this op is talking trash grin
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by sunshinebee: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
e be like say the OP never watch the Back to the Future trilogy. na wah o!
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Awaja(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
udiri nkaa adi enwe accident o
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by tefund(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
op trying to drive traffic to his blog
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
NaLaugh:

Initially I thought it was poorly presented sarcasm. Then I realized, "oh crap! this OP ain't down with Marty Mcfly." cheesy

Then again, we can't all have seen every movie ever made.

Also, the DeLorean (this car) is going back into production after 34 years. It would look exactly like it did in 1981-1983, and will cost $100,000 smiley

But if she actually saw this car as alleged then she would have seen the placard on the display saying what it is.

And what's with the embellishment that it's s physicist?
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
qrymz:

This is the car used in the movie "Back to The Future" series back in d 80s and the driver is dressed as the professor in the movie

I'm pretty sure that it's not the same car but a replica.
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Modelled after the car in Back to the future.
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by litaninja(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
I guess the OP only watches movies like "Nneka the pretty serpent" and dumb a** stuff like that....*smh*

1 Like

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by qrymz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'm pretty sure that it's not the same car but a replica.

Of course it ain't the real car used then. The real car (if it still exists) will be locked up in a museum. The rear is very different from the real one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) / China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria / Ask your Mechanic ! ! ! Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.