Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today (62634 Views)

What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / I Want To Buy My First Car, I Need Sincere Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by NaLaugh: 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

But if she actually saw this car as alleged then she would have seen the placard on the display saying what it is.

And what's with the embellishment that it's s physicist?

Generally when you're unaware of the whole, the parts don't necessarily add up. smiley

Also, her "experimental physicist" reference is probably just her take on the guy in the pic playing the role of "Doc brown" from the movie.
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
NaLaugh:

Generally when you're unaware of the whole, the parts don't necessarily add up. smiley

Also, her "experimental physicist" reference is probably just her take on the guy in the pic playing the role of "Doc brown" from the movie.

True but the embellishment needs to be cautioned.

Just state the facts.

I saw a sports car with a guy in a white gown.

1 Like

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by kutitosin(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Gmajor:
ugly refurbished piece of dirt
See poverty?
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
I was driving through Newcastle today when I saw this Monstrous looking car and I got really amazed at the transformation the guy did to the car. The guy seemed to be a kind of experimental physicist and he really did a lot a crazy body work as well as turbo charge on that car.

With a speed of close to 300 miles per hour and pick up speed of just 90 seconds, this car will definitely compete with the super cars available in the market today.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/monster-car-as-seen-in-newcastle-united.html

That's Doc and Martry Mcfly's car from Back to the future....awwwwww you must be really young it's a cult classic Time travel movie
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by FuckTheMod: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
Blackberrybabes:
I was driving through Newcastle today when I saw this Monstrous looking car and I got really amazed at the transformation the guy did to the car. The guy seemed to be a kind of experimental physicist and he really did a lot a crazy body work as well as turbo charge on that car.

With a speed of close to 300 miles per hour and pick up speed of just 90 seconds, this car will definitely compete with the super cars available in the market today.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/monster-car-as-seen-in-newcastle-united.html

[/s]

Lol!

You in new Castle grin

Weyrey
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by FuckTheMod: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Shagati:

Please Google: "Back to the future DeLorean"
Lol!
I was wondering too grin
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by jhidey08(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
idupaul:

Forgive my error bro
u're gud 2go sir wink

1 Like

Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by Gmajor(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
kutitosin:

See poverty?

mumu. I bet you don't even know what a monster car is.
nonsense
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by justmenoni: 3:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Op you can lie...that car is located in carlifornia and the owner actually resides in Los Angeles... How is Manchester closer to carlifornia... Keep on deceiving yourself all in the name of traffic...u driving kor u trekking ni.
Re: Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today by horlatee1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
I swear this car na ADAM.......y is it naked like dis with all the gas pipe allover the body and the nitro gas at the back of the car...........lolz the car self get fin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria / Ask your Mechanic ! ! ! Thread / Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.