Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) (36243 Views)

146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Zhul001(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
InshaAllah she will be found
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by delishpot: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Naughtysite:

Why can't FCT ban these RITUALIST green cabs and introduce tricycles where occupants are visible to pedestrians and police ?

I dont know why our leaders are so DUMB until a member of their immediate family is affected..

Even keke can be used to kidnap unsuspecting people. The problem is with those who want to get rich by all means.
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
delishpot:

Even keke can be used to kidnap unsuspecting people. The problem is with those who want to get rich by all means.

Its not easy to kidnap using tricycles.

No curtains, blinds or music srereo.
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by MonPro: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
AirstarKane:
Wow I love you for this idea kiss you thinking. Can I be your friend?
Why not ma'am?
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by MonPro: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Blastfinito:

Watch the movie titled '... . Trackers implantation is not new.

Where can i get the movie?

I'm actually for investors to sponsor the idea. I've done loads of research and talked to international scientists on the feasibilty of nano-sized trackers, so small it can lie on a hair's breadth. I just need funds.
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Blastfinito
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by likemite: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
May God grant her divine protection. Amen
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by teebee22(f): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
God have mercy and let her be found IN JESUS NAME . AMEN
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by babaireti(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
oluwalfa:
Are you sure she was really pregnant? Boko bomb tinz
Attention seeker:people like you would best be ignored.
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by babaireti(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
May Allah protect her and lead her home safely-Amin
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by MonPro: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
MummyEsther:

That will be U.S way of starting the mark of the beast 666. Trackers that are non toxic to human body. They'll link your bank accounts to the device too. Unless it will be a tracker that will not be embedded into the skin, just a mobile or handheld device is better

Anyone who is too superstitious to employ scientific means of keeping himself safe (by calling it 666) should employ Angels from heaven to guard him from kidnappers like the woman above may have done too. God help such persons.
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by AirstarKane(f): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm toasting wan start grin grin grin grin

No time my dear, Aye o po cheesy wink
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
MonPro:
People should start wearing trackers. The level of insecurity is too high.

Anybody who can develop trackers of nano-sizes that is non-toxic to the human body will become the NEXT BILLIONAIRE.

Like really
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by Vainglory: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
johnnychuks:
The family should check the nearest police stations because Nigerians Police are Good in arresting there citizens, lock them up, collect there phones switch it off with out there family consent! At the end of the day, they will be coming to the sell to ask you with there insulting terms ur family never come. I advice the family to check the nearest police station.
Old boy. You are indeed very funny. So the police can do that for no reason.?
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by nikz(f): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
But this is where we have EFCC, DSS, JTF, NPF etc everywhere why would kidnap be high? God pls safe this woman. Amen
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by PasNina(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Omo see beauty shocked kiss
Re: Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2016
AirstarKane:

No time my dear, Aye o po cheesy wink
i hear you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.